Company seeking 1M
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Company seeking 1M

Hello DF Community:

I have an Aviation company seeking 1m. They have roughly 500K in equipment leaseback loans they would like to consolidate. They have 1 MCA roughly around 300K. The company is doing over 8M annually they are showing over net profit round 800K for 2017. They are current on their Tax returns and the owner has a 780 credit score.
    They do not want an SBA loan. Thinking about sending this deal to Funding Circle or Fundation... I would like to get them as close to 1M if possible on monthly payments... no brokers please...

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    Hello DF Community:

I have an Aviation company seeking 1m. They have roughly 500K in equipment leaseback loans they would like to consolidate. They have 1 MCA roughly around 300K. The company is doing over 8M annually they are showing over net profit round 800K for 2017. They are current on their Tax returns and the owner has a 780 credit score.
    They do not want an SBA loan. Thinking about sending this deal to Funding Circle or Fundation... I would like to get them as close to 1M if possible on monthly payments... no brokers please...
    The only people who would know how to get you a million on this file, would be those double funder brokers!

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Hello DF Community:

Morning Bob.. As an intermediary that specializes in finding solutions for clients I can tell you any lender will need to know more information to be able to say if they can assist.

Is there existing senior debt on the balance sheet (a blanket UCC filing)?
    Who are the Aviation Business' clients? They are doing roughly 700k per month in business and have M and E- do they have inventory?
    Should they be seeking a credit facility that will provide liquidity for sales growth while terming out M and E/Inventory? That they showed an 800k profit in 2017 and have a 300k MCA tells me they either have no experience whatsoever in the C and I debt markets, and/or they are experiencing explosive growth (or both).

When it comes to files like this- time is money. Knowing what to do with it is often the difference between getting it done- or not. Without seeing the balance sheet it is challenging to determine HOW to get them a $2M credit facility (which is what they appear to be eligible for).

If this forum does not provide a lender to help you, please feel free to touch base to discuss earning commission on a $2M deal- rather than 1.

Best,

Richard 516 510 3855

www.businesscapitalconsultants.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

Hello DF Community:

Fundation and funding circle will not go to 1 million

Senior Member Reputation points: 68233

Quote Originally Posted by omegafund View Post
    Fundation and funding circle will not go to 1 million
    That's correct Ben.. If you get Fundation to go past 350k it better be an extraordinary situation. Funding Circle 500k and there are very few folks with access to their capital at this point.