End of the month funding frenzy - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned Reputation points: 179851

Quote Originally Posted by CraaaCraaa Radio View Post
    Wow that may be the reason your losing out on alot of funding opportunities.

It may behoove you to reach out to National
    We dont work with National. Plenty of other shops are better. Ive never lost a deal to national. In fact have stolen Refis from them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Hey CraaaCraa, cant wait for your April Funding thread, since this month is rocking so far for me. Already funded 7 deals. (Lowest 25K - max 90K)
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Senior Member Reputation points: 49585 CraaaCraaa Radio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    Hey CraaaCraa, cant wait for your April Funding thread, since this month is rocking so far for me. Already funded 7 deals. (Lowest 25K - max 90K)
    Call, Text, Email you ll get results young funder!!!
    Disclaimer
    This message brought to you by
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

http://debanked.com/merchant-cash-ad...nce-directory/

World of MCA
    E.V.P Business Development

Senior Member Reputation points: 86941

Quote Originally Posted by StipMeBabyOneMoreTime View Post
    Wow... Never seen an offer like that. Curious as to what that merchant looked like...
    bwahahah 1.15 buy rates and 20 point upsells! are people this gullible . so the broker will make more than the funder on each deal without taking any risk? if that business model actually existed the mca would be out of business by end of year. just remember folks, 99% of what you hear is BS and 1% truth. Keep your minds open

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    bwahahah 1.15 buy rates and 20 point upsells! are people this gullible . so the broker will make more than the funder on each deal without taking any risk? if that business model actually existed the mca would be out of business by end of year. just remember folks, 99% of what you hear is BS and 1% truth. Keep your minds open
    You clearly must be buying leads from a garbage lead source and never see 1st position A Paper to speak this way. You actually sound foolish, and obviously clueless
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Wow that may be the reason your losing out on alot of funding opportunities.

It may behoove you to reach out to National
    You're*

A lot*

Might behoove you to pick up a dictionary.

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Dude for A Paper Files - Getting 1.12-1.1.15 is common and off course you can easily upsell it to 15-20 points.
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Quote Originally Posted by StipMeBabyOneMoreTime View Post
    You're*

A lot*

Might behoove you to pick up a dictionary.
    Thanks, but my administration and secretary positions are all currently filled. I ll keep you in mind when we have some open spots. You can do the data entry, process, get contracts ready and spell check all the Grammer and etc etc you like.... And guess what you ll probably make more money doing that than your current active daily routine.

Keep you posted!!
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Thanks, but my administration and secretary positions are all currently filled. I ll keep you in mind when we have some open spots. You can do the data entry, process, get contracts ready and spell check all the Grammer and etc etc you like.... And guess what you ll probably make more money doing that than your current active daily routine.

Keep you posted!!
    I'll*

You'll*

Grammar*

You clearly must be buying leads from a garbage lead source and never see 1st position A Paper to speak this way. You actually sound foolish, and obviously clueless
    I have seen plenty of 1.15's under 12 months but not 12-15 months often. There are also origination fees/processing fees that actually raise that effective rate as well. A 2.5% origination + 1.15 becomes on a sample $50K deal more like a 1.18 and higher if there are other fees outside originations. And it's fair to mention that on renewals, if you read your schedule A's, your commission usually will be cut by 30-50% from most A funders. But maybe you stack your funders and don't care about the renewals anyways, so , only mentioning new payouts is of concern.

And based on the above grammar lesson, I heard you can win a Hooked on Spelling kit this month if you fund $1M @ 1.15 @ 15 months @ 20 point upsells! Go get em craa craa !

hookedspelling.jpg
    Last edited by fundingsmbs; 04-08-2018 at 01:48 PM.

I have seen plenty of 1.15's under 12 months but not 12-15 months often. There are also origination fees/processing fees that actually raise that effective rate as well. A 2.5% origination + 1.15 becomes on a sample $50K deal more like a 1.18 and higher if there are other fees outside originations. And it's fair to mention that on renewals, if you read your schedule A's, your commission usually will be cut by 30-50% from most A funders. But maybe you stack your funders and don't care about the renewals anyways, so , only mentioning new payouts is of concern.

And based on the above grammar lesson, I heard you can win a Hooked on Spelling kit this month if you fund $1M @ 1.15 @ 15 months @ 20 point upsells! Go get em craa craa !

hookedspelling.jpg
    Apparently as newbies we all can clearly see that the average deals you fund each is 1-2 deals monthly.

Typing from your cell phone you can have many errors.

What is your excuse for the lack of funding deals?
    Sean Murray offers a training for MCA. I highly advise you both get certified. As you both from your responses are clueless
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

you have zero evidence of anyone funding 1-2 deals month, however, we have evidence of your grammar and lack of disclosure of what really happens in this business. Only in the land of unicorns and rainbows @ craaa craaa radio.

you have zero evidence of anyone funding 1-2 deals month, however, we have evidence of your grammar and lack of disclosure of what really happens in this business. Only in the land of unicorns and rainbows @ craaa craaa radio.
    With out a doubt you are clueless and have so much time on your hands obviously. So much time to worry about bull****..... Ha aha aha aha ahaa

Work on having a better 2018 and funding deals young funder. Because to me I sense a massive amount of frustration.

Please go find more info on Funders and the programs they offer, as in my eyes you may be limited to only a few Funders in the MCA.
    Disclaimer
    :

CraaaCraaa Radio ®

World of MCA

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I’m sure they’re citing National Funding. Their model seems to do quite well.