350,000 yearly sales. 20k needed
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

350,000 yearly sales. 20k needed

I have taken over an established business that averages at least 350k each year. Mobile business lots of contracts/deposits in spring. Fair credit, have had offers made but daily withdrawals and 40% interest are absurd. I have enough collateral and am hoping to find a legitimate private lender. I can offer up to 10% back. Wouldnt need lending but I had unforseen expenses as well as a transmission rebuild that has left me in a weird place. If there is someone out there please contact me. Being a first time poster I dont know how reliable this site is but if youre a scam artist please done waste my time.

Senior Member Reputation points: 84403

Quote Originally Posted by Cornman16 View Post
    I have taken over an established business that averages at least 350k each year. Mobile business lots of contracts/deposits in spring. Fair credit, have had offers made but daily withdrawals and 40% interest are absurd. I have enough collateral and am hoping to find a legitimate private lender. I can offer up to 10% back. Wouldnt need lending but I had unforseen expenses as well as a transmission rebuild that has left me in a weird place. If there is someone out there please contact me. Being a first time poster I dont know how reliable this site is but if youre a scam artist please done waste my time.
    A few questions answered may result in a solution.

How quickly do you need the money?
    Do You Accept Credit Cards? We purchase of % of your future credit card sales

I can split with Square

If you are not in a rush - then an SBA Starter Program may be the answer.

What is your definition of "fair credit"
    What is your "collateral?

BTW, you posted to a Forum that offers for the most part unsecured funding,
    with your promise to pay based upon your future sales.

Since you cannot go to your local bank or credit union, the people on this forum may assist you.

Call me if you wish to discuss.
    Last edited by Yankeeman07; 03-29-2018 at 10:49 AM.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Ideally within the next 7-9 days would be great, have wasted the last 10 days dealing with scam artists and cold trails. We use square but the majority of sales are still cash. Fair credit to me is 580, nothing great but theres no collection activity and i have 99% on time payments. My collateral is that I have 5 rigs as well as 10 cargo trailers to put against what im looking for.

Does anyone have information on royal financial company? I have a gentleman contacting me but im not sure what to make of it. Havent found much in the way of verifying info on them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 84403

Quote Originally Posted by Cornman16 View Post
    Ideally within the next 7-9 days would be great, have wasted the last 10 days dealing with scam artists and cold trails. We use square but the majority of sales are still cash. Fair credit to me is 580, nothing great but theres no collection activity and i have 99% on time payments. My collateral is that I have 5 rigs as well as 10 cargo trailers to put against what im looking for.
    Call me on Thursday -

SBA is not a solution - you needs are more immediate.
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Banned Reputation points: 179851

580 Credit Limits you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

It’s a cash advance or nothing.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12878

Their is a reason you are only getting offered 1.45 over 75 payments. It's indicative of risk. If you qualified for 10% you would be at a bank.

Member Reputation points: 2379

"Mostly Cash"+ "I only take Square" = Bad Banks

https://www.experian.com/blogs/ask-e...-credit-score/

"People with this credit score may be considered subprime borrowers and may be offered higher interest rates or less ideal terms for credit cards and loans."

Member Reputation points: 10

I have contacts with firms providing BLOC loans, with an approval turnaround of around 4-5 days. Withdrawals can be daily, weekly, or monthly, based on your needs and qualifications. This sounds like a solution for your present and future unforeseen expenses. No need to collateralize, but lower rates for collateral.

Let me know if you are interested in this direction.

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

Karen was on to something, whats up with all these types of posts lately, why is a business owner on this site first of all and how did they even find this site. SKETCHY
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Funding View Post
    why is a business owner on this site first of all and how did they even find this site. SKETCHY
    Why would it be sketchy? Isn't it smart for a person to understand what they are getting into? I truly feel that if business owners completely understood what they are getting into with MCA's, stacking, credit score, factoring, the true cost of money, the time value of money, & not putting to big of a burden on your cash flow, etc.. you would see a huge decrease in defaults.

I am a business owner and found this site via google back in 2016 (see my join date).. I was was looking to understand how MCA's work. I am extremely technical and like to understand how things work. Your site provided me a "behind the scenes" look at how all this works and I have learned a lot. I can quickly cut through the BS when dealing with MCA's, Credit Card Processing, etc... This year, I think I am close to being able to pull my self back from my main business that I have built, and I think I want to start into building new homes.. I am now in the process of learning about all the different facets of that business.. When I got to the financing part of my new home building theory, I found myself logging back into DF and reading up on all the various post about construction / real estate financing and asking a few questions.. This will help me vet out my theory, and perhaps present something that I had not thought about... Me gaining all the info from here, as well as all the various other forums I am using to acquire info from is priceless! There are forums for just about every aspect, there are general contracting forums, architecture forums, real estate forums, roofing forums, plumbing forums etc.... And the forums have people like yourself, that know what they are talking about and are willing to answer questions.. But a lot of knowledge can be attained with out ever asking a single question, but by just reading and comprehending what is discussed in the forums.. To this day, I tell kids in school that the number 1 thing they can learn in grade school is reading & comprehension... With that combined with the scope of the internet you can teach your self just about anything. In the slim chance you can't find free info on the internet you can buy books/videos/audio to consume that can teach you.

BTW I am a computer nerd... I remember joining chat forums via BBS with dialup modems back in the mid 90's lol.
    Last edited by Winning; 03-29-2018 at 05:07 PM.

Yeah, I dont know whats with the skepticism. Im just a guy who is navigating his way through the beginning of funding this business I have taken over. I am learning as I go, as you all are well aware the world of financing is tricky, complicated and overwhelming to begin with. I have tried different forums, gained different perspectives and know a lot more now because of it. Nothing sketchy about it! My original intent was to try and find a match for my situation not even knowing that is a primarily MCA dominated forum. Thank you for the handful of you that have reached out to me through my inbox, truly appreciate the patience some of you have had explaining some things to me. I run a mobile food service operation that travels to 100+ shows in the Northwest, almost every weekend of the year. This model and situation does not fit most lending models and with my personal credit not being up to snuff I understand that I am on my own. Just happened to find this site in my hours of scouring the web for more information so again, nothing sketchy on my end.