SettleMyCashAdvance.com
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

SettleMyCashAdvance.com

Unsettling actually. If I was a Funder on this website and I didn't settle MCA cases with them, then I'd be ALL OVER these clowns to take your name down. Amazing.
    http://settlemycashadvance.com/lenders.phphttp://settlemycashadvance.com/lenders.phphttp://

****ers keep calling and saying that settling does not affect a merchant's ability to access more advances in the future.

Valley Stream NY, Mike Sharab.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2496

Seems like they got these from the Debanked directory... I've never heard of them.
    David Obstfeld
    Chief Executive Officer
    SOS Capital
    1330 Ave of the Americas, NY, NY 10019
    212-235-5455
    SOSCapital.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Unsettling actually. If I was a Funder on this website and I didn't settle MCA cases with them, then I'd be ALL OVER these clowns to take your name down. Amazing.
    http://settlemycashadvance.com/lenders.phphttp://settlemycashadvance.com/lenders.phphttp://

****ers keep calling and saying that settling does not affect a merchant's ability to access more advances in the future.

Valley Stream NY, Mike Sharab.

Some of them are telling people that if they default they can then get a 70k or 100k advance right after

Some merchants are hip to this and some look for any reason or excuse to get out of paying back money they took.

There are FTC requirements that must be met in order to offer debt relief or loan modification services...they can and will get raided if they do not comply and they will seize their assets.

https://debanked.com/2018/03/debt-re...auctioned-off/
    Last edited by Karen37a; 03-28-2018 at 04:46 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5036 DiamondBL's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Some of them are telling people that if they default they can then get a 70k or 100k advance right after

Some merchants are hip to this and some look for any reason or excuse to get out of paying back money they took.

There are FTC requirements that must be met in order to offer debt relief or loan modification services...they can and will get raided if they do not comply and they will seize their assets.

https://debanked.com/2018/03/debt-re...auctioned-off/

Wasn't there a whole thread on this and handful of guys got sued for doing this...?
    Also- they are listing some monthly term lenders, not sure how that plays out-
    Jonathan Kohanoff
    B.R.E. #01962090

Diamond Business Loans
    Beverly Hills, CA 90211
    jon@diamondbl.com
    www.DiamondBL.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Oddly enough THIS ISO - Affinity Merchant Services has the same address as the above referenced debt consolidator.

Coincidence? I think not. Will they say they're in a different suite? Probably.

Not the first ISO we've seen that tried to do this.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    Oddly enough THIS ISO - Affinity Merchant Services has the same address as the above referenced debt consolidator.

Coincidence? I think not. Will they say they're in a different suite? Probably.

Not the first ISO we've seen that tried to do this.
    Had one of my guys request information. The "ISO Director" is so proud of her job and mission that she won't provide her last name. Shady to say the least.

"ON AVERAGE A MERCHANT WITH 3 ADVANCES WITH A TOTAL OUTSTANDING DEBT OF 200K, YOU WOULD MAKE $8,000.00 ON SUCH A REFERRAL.

LET ME KNOW WHO I SHOULD SEND THE ISO AGREEMENT TO."

Linda S.

Iso Director
    Tel: 516.636.0569
    Fax: 516.706.0922

70 East Sunrise Hwy

Valley Stream, NY 11581"

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

The site is registered to Mike Sharab.

Member Reputation points: 479 HumbleDBAD's Avatar

A strong 21% safe . Smh

IMG_1466.jpg

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondBL View Post
    Wasn't there a whole thread on this and handful of guys got sued for doing this...?
    Also- they are listing some monthly term lenders, not sure how that plays out-
    This "debt relief" has been around a long time. They also did the same things when the Mortgage industry collapsed...they had to pass laws in regards to payment upfront ..( you cant do it) unless you are tied to a lawfirm and it has to go into a mars account( spend as work is performed)...ftc rules...on forebearance, modifications etc Or you risk going to jail.

That didn't stop them ...also the banks were cheating losing paperwork on purpose then the passed 'dual tracking" laws.Etc Etc etc.

This is like a big "whack a mole" game, one goes down 2 more pop up...they cleared out parts of Florida( raids) which has the toughest laws now on telemarketing, mods, loans, etc. So they just move offshore to Panama and the Philippians.

The clients /merchants are always going to try to cheat or not want to pay back money ( not all but a small portion).

If the Funders and the Isos team up...its hard for them to pull these con games. Its when some * Funders or white labels go to screw over some isos or brokers that they get thrown to the wolves.

For someone to cause defaults of millions to get 1k-10k commission is insanity
    Last edited by Karen37a; 03-29-2018 at 11:07 AM.

Karen37a
    And just like you do not know who got caught in pre underwriting on the mini merchant calls/ pre pre underwriting by good isos/brokers.

You have no idea which brokers got caught and fired and then created a small iso/ white label...funder...unless you had first hand experience with them

** clue...see who is arguing with who then wonder why

Add....you get a Felony in florida for telemarkting without a licence if they raid you...the manager also gets a felony for every person who didnt have a licence...those people move to Georgia ( sorry good Georgia people lol)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 03-29-2018 at 11:16 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 27981

One of the guys from this company called me a couple weeks ago and told me they settle WBL debt. I wonder if they realize that they could potentially cause merchants to lose their homes.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mack View Post
    One of the guys from this company called me a couple weeks ago and told me they settle WBL debt. I wonder if they realize that they could potentially cause merchants to lose their homes.
    I doubt it , they do not know the other repercussions as well.

When we are cold calling 5% of our time is explaining to merchants ( that are not our clients, nor will ever be) to not default or they would be in big trouble.

( unless its with a company we dont like they we say 'have at it"...***this part is a joke, wink *)

Senior Member Reputation points: 118833 ridextreme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Had one of my guys request information. The "ISO Director" is so proud of her job and mission that she won't provide her last name. Shady to say the least.

"ON AVERAGE A MERCHANT WITH 3 ADVANCES WITH A TOTAL OUTSTANDING DEBT OF 200K, YOU WOULD MAKE $8,000.00 ON SUCH A REFERRAL.

LET ME KNOW WHO I SHOULD SEND THE ISO AGREEMENT TO."

Linda S.

Iso Director
    Tel: 516.636.0569
    Fax: 516.706.0922

70 East Sunrise Hwy

Valley Stream, NY 11581"
    What a shady piece of ****! What is this kindergarten who uses last initials in a professional manner like that. We know what the S stands for. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mack View Post
    Probably just in idiot talking out of his asshole.

Karen37a
    They just called me.

Linda wouldnt give up her last name...violation. Called my cell phone ...broke the tcpa.

I asked what lawyer is behind your company.If there isnt one cease and desist immediately you are in FTC violation you cant claim ignorance of the law now..and i told you it on the phone as well.

( just to let the Funders know we are being blasted by numerous debt relief people)

Karen37a
    Federal and State Regulation of Debt Relief Services
    The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Telemarketing Sales Rule and certain state laws provide protections from scammer debt relief companies.

FTC Telemarketing Sales Rule. The FTC Telemarketing Sales Rule offers some limited protection against abusive for-profit debt relief companies. It prohibits covered debt relief services from:

collecting fees until the company settles, alters, or reduces the debt
    requires particular disclosures when marketing debt relief services, and
    prohibits specific misrepresentations.
    The rule only applies to for-profit companies, services related to unsecured debts, and services rendered after the debt relief company calls you or you call in response to an advertisement—not if the company communicates with you through the Internet or the mail. Though, the rule also usually applies when the customer initiates a call in response to the company’s advertisement through the mail or an email.

State protections. Almost all states regulate debt relief companies, and some states prohibit debt settlement companies from doing business. These state laws usually don’t apply to lawyers and nonprofits, however.

State laws that regulate debt relief services often:

limit the fees that agencies can charge
    require written contracts
    require that the debt relief company keep consumer payments in a separate trust account
    require debt relief companies to post bonds, and
    restrict certain practices.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Federal and State Regulation of Debt Relief Services
    The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Telemarketing Sales Rule and certain state laws provide protections from scammer debt relief companies.

FTC Telemarketing Sales Rule. The FTC Telemarketing Sales Rule offers some limited protection against abusive for-profit debt relief companies. It prohibits covered debt relief services from:

collecting fees until the company settles, alters, or reduces the debt
    requires particular disclosures when marketing debt relief services, and
    prohibits specific misrepresentations.
    The rule only applies to for-profit companies, services related to unsecured debts, and services rendered after the debt relief company calls you or you call in response to an advertisement—not if the company communicates with you through the Internet or the mail. Though, the rule also usually applies when the customer initiates a call in response to the company’s advertisement through the mail or an email.

State protections. Almost all states regulate debt relief companies, and some states prohibit debt settlement companies from doing business. These state laws usually don’t apply to lawyers and nonprofits, however.

State laws that regulate debt relief services often:

limit the fees that agencies can charge
    require written contracts
    require that the debt relief company keep consumer payments in a separate trust account
    require debt relief companies to post bonds, and
    restrict certain practices.

Unfortunately I believe that this is only in regards to individuals. There is a large grey area when it comes to businesses....I could be wrong though
    Emil Yash
    P: (201) 443-1854
    F: (800) 709-6110
    www.fundingcapitalsource.com

Banned Reputation points: 179851

I submit deals with my contact info on it. A File was badckdoored out of a funding company and sent to Recet - a debt settlement company...

I played along and listened to the pitch - its hilarious - they try to convince me im going out of business and im bleeding cash and having a hardship - im like no im fine.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    I submit deals with my contact info on it. A File was backdoored out of a funding company and sent to Recet - a debt settlement company...

I played along and listened to the pitch - it's hilarious - they try to convince me im going out of business and im bleeding cash and having a hardship - im like no im fine.

They tried to backdoor a few deals ... it's like someone let the applications loose/isos numbers loose and brokers numbers..massive .blitz...then they stop...blitz again.Change names new company...call again.

some are a joke on the phone..BUT some merchants are going to take the bait and some brokers.

They do not realize that even though some of us do not have "skin in the game" on all the files...we consider the book of business OURS...and it's our future commission..

***Remember if the merchants really needed help they can call the isos or Funders first.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 04-06-2018 at 08:46 PM.