50K merchant
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 8384

50K merchant

the client was arrested 5 years for impersonating a police officer he did his time for the crime and moved on....who can give me 25K 6 months on this ?

Quote Originally Posted by shieldfunding View Post
    the client was arrested 5 years for impersonating a police officer he did his time for the crime and moved on....who can give me 25K 6 months on this ?
    Bagus

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Tough, most lenders who don't care about criminal background rarely go out 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by blbokeb View Post
    Bagus
    You wanna stop doing this on every post?

Quote Originally Posted by blbokeb View Post
    Bagus
    yes i voted for him as well

Banned Reputation points: 179851

You can get this done.

I know your Anti Co Brokering....

We do an 80/20 Split. 80 you 20 Us....

If you cant get it done, send it over RyanP@GMFunding.biz

We will get it done for you.

**Many people have signed up with us via these forums, have quite a few active ISO's that I signed up - We pay Commissions and are above board.

Also, on this one deal im doing an 80/20 Split... Usually it is 70/30 depending on what you do... If you just give us files and we do everything, Close/Sell Pretty much handle everything after submission - obv you get less. But 80/20 On this deal Ill get you an Offer.
    Last edited by ryan $; 03-23-2018 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    You can get this done.

I know your Anti Co Brokering....

We do an 80/20 Split. 80 you 20 Us....

If you cant get it done, send it over RyanP@GMFunding.biz

We will get it done for you.

**Many people have signed up with us via these forums, have quite a few active ISO's that I signed up - We pay Commissions and are above board.

Also, on this one deal im doing an 80/20 Split... Usually it is 70/30 depending on what you do... If you just give us files and we do everything, Close/Sell Pretty much handle everything after submission - obv you get less. But 80/20 On this deal Ill get you an Offer.
    i'm not "Anti Co Brokering..." i have in past with Johnathan @diamond on few large files with funding circle ..
    i am anti feeding leads to the revolving doors of most these gmail people or one page website who are scared to post in front of everyone. i have no problem working out something with you on hard to place deals

also things were different when i was only doing 40 deals a month now that my team doing more than double that. i might benefit from co-bro

i'm not "Anti Co Brokering..." i have in past with Johnathan @diamond on few large files with funding circle ..
    i am anti feeding leads to the revolving doors of most these gmail people or one page website who are scared to post in front of everyone. i have no problem working out something with you on hard to place deals
    As far as I know Diamond BL, like everyone else, lost their Funding Circle contract. Am I wrong...

I private messaged you.