New Credit Facilities / A- to B Paper Funders
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

New Credit Facilities / A- to B Paper Funders

Guys .. whats your opinion on so many of the A- to B paper funding houses recently getting credit facilities ...Seems like its getting very crammed in the 6-12 month space. I cant see how ALL these (new) players all going to be able to put out the lines conservatively without the stress to deploy ? Or losing deals to the newer competitors ..Going to be very interesting to watch ... some will be smart and follow the rules Never compete with stupidity but some will get tempted and forget that rule would be my guess....

Stock up on Popcorn as this new era is going to get interesting to say the least.
    Last edited by mcaguru; 03-22-2018 at 11:40 AM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Guys .. whats your opinion on so many of the A- to B paper funding houses recently getting credit facilities ...Seems like its getting very crammed in the 6-12 month space. I cant see how ALL these (new) players all going to be able to put out the lines conservatively without the stress to deploy ? Or losing deals to the newer competitors ..Going to be very interesting to watch ... some will be smart and follow the rules Never compete with stupidity but some will get tempted and forget that rule would be my guess....

Stock up on Popcorn as this new era is going to get interesting to say the least.

If the world buys bit con and tether from some unknown person name skakiimorea or whatever it is...take money out of their 401k plans and roth iras/stockbrokerage firms to get in on the "wave"

And Brokers can sell stock that doesnt exist at $40 double down at $20 tripple down at $10 one more time for good measure at a buck fifty

Anything can happen...its the profit( or lack thereof) coming out the other side that people have to be concerned about

Lots of people are going to make a lot of money...and some are going to lose. I didn't even get a chance to breathe and we are back in the hunt again.

See everyone at the top or the bottom. I do have to focus for a few weeks...gl

**And i know the stock things from watching movies
    Last edited by Karen37a; 03-22-2018 at 12:20 PM.