Defaulted Merchant!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Defaulted Merchant!

I dislike when you find out the merchant defaults and the scumbag ISO get's pissed and tells you he won't submit to you anymore because I didn't fund the merchant.
    And they always say "yeah we'll just take it to Yellow." as if!

Banned Reputation points: 179851

A few lenders will fund defaulted merchants

IMO - Hurricaine Harvey should not be a default. If they missed payments and adjusted after Harvey.... use your head - he is a good Merchant it is an act of god.

I HATE underwriters who can't think. Its like they are robots stuck on an algorithm, no outside thinking or reasoning.

That's obviously not the case. He still owes the mca company. no plan to pay back

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Midnight will fund.
    High risk paper

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

For an ISO to get emotional over a single file is indicative of their weak deal flow.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Karen37a
    I caught a merchant who switched banks...

and another who defaulted on 3 companies and change their companies name

We KILLED the files last week it and then we got backdoored and it funded

I called up both funders saying if you want more of this shiaTe just ask...I wouldnt have killld it

** they didnt know it had defaulted and funded it....they are going to default again
    Last edited by Karen37a; 03-16-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I caught a merchant who switched banks...

and another who defaulted on 3 companies and change their companies name

We KILLED the files last week it and then we got backdoored and it funded

I called up both funders saying if you want more of this shiaTe just ask...I wouldnt have killld it

** they didnt know it had defaulted and funded it....they are going to default again
    Karen, You have said **** like this before. How you "won't do this deal that deal" or "I killed it"

As a Broker, these terms don't exist for me. I will never turn away a File (except if i can tell it is blatant Fraud)

There are Options Out there. Even Past Yellowstone.... YS used to be the last stop... Now.... just about any file can get an offer of SOMETHING

Midnight, Corporate Capital, East Shore Equities. 2Xist. All Fund Defaulted Merchants. High Rate, Short Term. Rebuild a Payment History.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Mantis will always bend-an-ear to hear the real story.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Karen, You have said **** like this before. How you "won't do this deal that deal" or "I killed it"

As a Broker, these terms don't exist for me. I will never turn away a File (except if i can tell it is blatant Fraud)

There are Options Out there. Even Past Yellowstone.... YS used to be the last stop... Now.... just about any file can get an offer of SOMETHING

Midnight, Corporate Capital, East Shore Equities. 2Xist. All Fund Defaulted Merchants. High Rate, Short Term. Rebuild a Payment History.

Yes I know who takes in defaulted deals for 30 days @ 50%

If i know they are going to default again because they tell me it on the phone I do not STICK them with the deal.

Those companies will give someone ONE shot...and they do not want deals that say they are defaulting again.

TRust me I had a merchant or 3 tell me corp turnaround ...shut the banks down as soon as they get the money and i declined it then it funded.

True to their word they closed the banks down right after funding. I am glad I wasnt involved in it.

Everyone can run their business how they want to.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 03-16-2018 at 01:34 PM.

Karen37a
    Also when you are a super iso with isos under you or brokers; you will pay out the commission and never see the broker again, then you get the clawback, so again to each their own.

Come play around with some brokers in the florida area ....they bankrupted 7 isos...like termites they ate them up from the inside out

Dont know if they are doing that in NY...like a swarm ...taking salaries for 90 days ...bad paper and they move on to the next or make a basement iso then curse me out on the df from a shill name.

I never had a clawback ever or massive defaults and I plan on keeping it that way.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 03-16-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Also when you are a super iso with isos under you or brokers; you will pay out the commission and never see the broker again, then you get the clawback, so again to each their own.

Come play around with some brokers in the florida area ....they bankrupted 7 isos...like termites they ate them up from the inside out

Dont know if they are doing that in NY...like a swarm ...taking salaries for 90 days ...bad paper and they move on to the next or make a basement iso then curse me out on the df from a shill name.

I never had a clawback ever or massive defaults and I plan on keeping it that way.
    Yea. We cut ISOs off.

One guy from the forums here tried to have his Girlfriend get funded with fake statements and orchestrate a fake screen share - it was actually a very very good scam attempt.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Karen if that's the case I hope you max out on syndicating on all deals

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

2Xist.
    the underwear company?

no really, that's the name of a cash advance company? any good? direct funder?
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 5110 LJH365's Avatar

Are there really funders who will fund defaults?? I usually delete these files from my entire system.

I had one die this afternoon due to a recent judgement for default.
    Sean Hawley
    CEO
    BLF
    Bright Light Freight
    shawley@brightlightfreight.com.com
    631-210-6327
    SBA, Term Loans, LOC, MCA & Equipment Finance (Transportation & Trucking)

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    the underwear company?

no really, that's the name of a cash advance company? any good? direct funder?
    Direct Funder - They Fund. Not 1st Positions and fund defaulted merchants sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by LJH365 View Post
    Are there really funders who will fund defaults?? I usually delete these files from my entire system.

I had one die this afternoon due to a recent judgement for default.
    There are a few. Midnight, Corporate Capital, East Shore, LoanMe

Senior Member Reputation points: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by wefund21 View Post
    I dislike when you find out the merchant defaults and the scumbag ISO get's pissed and tells you he won't submit to you anymore because I didn't fund the merchant.
    And they always say "yeah we'll just take it to Yellow." as if!
    I'm right there with ya!
    Isaac N Mizrahi
    ISO Relations Manager | SPG Advance, LLC
    Office: 212-225-8279
    Mobile: 323-617-1397
    Email: Isaac@SPGAdvance.com
    www.SPGAdvance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

How good could the attempt had been if it failed?

Yea. We cut ISOs off.

One guy from the forums here tried to have his Girlfriend get funded with fake statements and orchestrate a fake screen share - it was actually a very very good scam attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    How good could the attempt had been if it failed?
    Because the Screen Share was Orchestrated almost perfectly.

Imagine all the effort to make a fake website/login clone a bank page. I understand computers so it was legit AF.

They switched ther IP Queries/LocalHost to host the bank website, then altered the code to display the fake statements they submitted.

The amount of time it must of took is crazy

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Because the Screen Share was Orchestrated almost perfectly.

Imagine all the effort to make a fake website/login clone a bank page. I understand computers so it was legit AF.

They switched ther IP Queries/LocalHost to host the bank website, then altered the code to display the fake statements they submitted.

The amount of time it must of took is crazy
    That’s crazy. What finally gave them away? Imagine how many times they got this to work previously.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    That’s crazy. What finally gave them away? Imagine how many times they got this to work previously.
    There was a kid on the df screaming about it. I saw that file...callled the woman...she has 2 business's

***And the guy cursed me out and threatened me and he is a shill name on here

Karen37a
    And i almost thought that the girl giggling that she had stolen files/leads...then posted an ad for isos was her

And its a guess

Now lets all talk about rate and algorithms and why isos are a dime a dozen and 100 uccs to close

* Some isos/closers are blasting thru massive bad paper, blocking it from going to our funders
    Last edited by Karen37a; 03-20-2018 at 10:20 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

There was a kid on the df screaming about it. I saw that file...callled the woman...she has 2 business's

Which guy?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Which guy?
    West.

There are so many con artists all around you.... we see the files. I get files sent to me and I do pre merchant calls. I still have the emails.I m not looking them up

there are a merry band of wonder triplets too( or that is them...its a blurrrrrr) ...1 guy, 1 silly secrtary /mistress( calif)...1 nasty basement iso woman broker in Ga

Senior Member Reputation points: 14335

If hes still on here after trying to scam , why not just say who it is so noone else gets caught up in it?
    Joseph Boyle
    Skyline Funding
    Joseph@Skyline-Funding.com