Defaulted Merchant! - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 2271

Karen,

To never ever have a default on your belt is very rare..

How long have you been in the industry?

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

That is very impressive. How did you catch that?

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Because the Screen Share was Orchestrated almost
    perfectly.

Imagine all the effort to make a fake website/login clone a bank page. I understand computers so it was legit AF.

They switched ther IP Queries/LocalHost to host the bank website, then altered the code to display the fake statements they submitted.

The amount of time it must of took is crazy

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    If hes still on here after trying to scam , why not just say who it is so noone else gets caught up in it?
    If I pointed out everyone who was scamming( and half the time its an educated guess) ...id have to post all day every day ...including some of the Funders and isos /brokers

I don't recall who the idiot is ( there are so many) . I have caught many con games and blocked the funding only to have them go to someone else and fund after me or have the funder backdoor me before I could react and then they defaulted or they lied about the backdooring ( we laughed our arses off about those)

I thought about all this ...if there was a list ( not just the blacklist ) ...but how would you know if a broker doesn't just say "he is going to default" to coach* block other isos.

And why am i the only one point the crap out so then I have lunatics stalking me? making enemies one con artist, poser, piker at a time .

( dont you see me making comments ...pointing things out then being yelled at ..people saying I am gving lessons etc?)

** and to the person who said how long have you been in the business...read the past posts and i didn't day "0" defaults

I think I had 4 and 2 I helped get the money back... I did loss mitigation on my own loans in the past...I can explain to the merchants what is going to happen to them if they do not pay it back..in a not so nice way.

I am also underwriting on the front end and my brokers are cold calling and qualifying with underwriting in mind to toss out the bad paper on the front and next-next next next next
    Last edited by Karen37a; 03-27-2018 at 08:28 AM.

Karen37a
    I had a restaurant default ...heart attack...nice guy ( he made it and renovated and is doing great no more cash advances)

BUT I found out later his late father or brother might be in the "mafia"...the brother stopped the payment...i teamed up with the Funder and he signed something in the hospital lol

So yes...some can get the money back from the"mafia" not just vice versa

Ive never seen such crazy things.in all my life, people do alot of things to get money including take life insurance out on their spouse and children, then kill them, people rob people for $20 or car jack them for a joyride...crazy world we are in, and crazy sub sub prime unsecured market.

( this is why some underwriters scan thru documents with a fine tooth comb)

...see you all later this week