Quote Originally Posted by RichardGerard View Post
I believe you are mistaken Christian, check site: the 504 is the Commercial Real Estate Purchase or Re Finance program that they mention up to $5M.. The SBA 7a EXPRESS is their main product that does not require dollar for dollar collateral- and caps at 350k. Traditional 7a's go up to $5M without a real estate purchase or refinance (up to 5.5 for manufacturers), yet require collateral (M&E, Inventory etc.)- and are considerably more time intensive than EXPRESS. Wanted to clear that up..
I'm not mistaken. They only offer 7(a) loans for both working cap and real estate. They do not even offer the express product. See this link: https://www.smartbizloans.com/faq

"What types of SBA loans does SmartBiz facilitate?
We facilitate SBA 7(a) loans for working capital, debt consolidation, and equipment purchases as well as SBA 7(a) loans for commercial real estate purchases or refinance."

I have funded many deals with them. I assure you, no Express, and no 504. Call them and ask if you want (they will tell you they fund 7(a)s faster than other lenders fund Express).