Forbes Article: Industry Trends?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

As some of you know, I have the opportunity to contribute an article on Forbes each week. If possible, I'd love to work with individuals and groups in this forum to contribute thoughts, ideas, suggestions, etc. to the articles (with appropriate attribution as well).

Any topic ideas on industry trends that you are seeing? Feel free to post below or reach out to me directly.
    --
    Brock Blake
    CEO, Lendio.com
    brock.blake@lendio.com

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LendioCEO View Post
    As some of you know, I have the opportunity to contribute an article on Forbes each week. If possible, I'd love to work with individuals and groups in this forum to contribute thoughts, ideas, suggestions, etc. to the articles (with appropriate attribution as well).

Any topic ideas on industry trends that you are seeing? Feel free to post below or reach out to me directly.
    And on that note, please also welcome Lendio as a forum sponsor!

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

I suggest you learn just little more about the industry, both from the merchant side and the funding side, before you make anymore comments about "trends."

Senior Member Reputation points: 17416

I think its unfair to say they haven't made an effort. Our office was approached by Lendio last fall to see if we were interested in hosting them for a week to see how the business works.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    I suggest you learn just little more about the industry, both from the merchant side and the funding side, before you make anymore comments about "trends."
    @Chambo: Thanks for the suggestion. I'd love to "learn just a little more about the industry (from both sides)"... maybe the 2 of us can hop on a call so that I could learn from you? Who knows, maybe I can add some of your comments to one of my articles!
    --
    Brock Blake
    CEO, Lendio.com
    brock.blake@lendio.com

Banned Reputation points: 306

Lendio leads the charge in turning brokers into lead generators! Based on this, I am sticking to my prediction of a "brokerless" industry in 5 years, as replaced by lead generators.

Here's an idea, can Lendio do a study (we can help if you'd like) to determine how much minorities pay for money vs. all others, all things being constant?

By the way - really elegant use of Twitter Bootstrap!

Senior Member Reputation points: 17416

Quote Originally Posted by JayBallentine View Post
    Lendio leads the charge in turning brokers into lead generators! Based on this, I am sticking to my prediction of a "brokerless" industry in 5 years, as replaced by lead generators.

Here's an idea, can Lendio do a study (we can help if you'd like) to determine how much minorities pay for money vs. all others, all things being constant?

By the way - really elegant use of Twitter Bootstrap!
    How many deals has Buynance funded this year?

@JayBallentine: Interesting thought. Can you provide more color? Is the hypothesis that minorities are paying more/less than others?

Banned Reputation points: 306

Quote Originally Posted by channin19 View Post
    How many deals has Buynance funded this year?
    Rhetorical question right?

@JayBallentine: Interesting thought. Can you provide more color? Is the hypothesis that minorities are paying more/less than others?
    No hypothesis. Just curiosity born of a combination of the "closing tactics" I've been exposed to in this business + some compelling data I've seen.

@Jay: I like it. Sounds like an interesting article. Can you pull together any of the data that you've seen? That could help us to get started...
    --
    Brock Blake
    CEO, Lendio.com
    brock.blake@lendio.com

Member Reputation points: 17

Hey Brock, how much does Lendio charge for leads? Just curious...

Banned Reputation points: 123

Welcome lendio been using your leads for sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by AliCat View Post
    Hey Brock, how much does Lendio charge for leads? Just curious...
    @AliCat: loaded question. As always, it depends on the loan product (we have every loan product... not just MCA), desired filters, volume, etc. Feel free to reach out to me directly and we can see if we can put together a campaign to match what you're looking for.
    --
    Brock Blake
    CEO, Lendio.com
    brock.blake@lendio.com

@cashguy: thanks for the welcome. Glad to hear that you're a partner. Now, if I can just figure out who you are...
    --
    Brock Blake
    CEO, Lendio.com
    brock.blake@lendio.com

Banned Reputation points: 123

Happy customer

Senior Member Reputation points: 148 Capital Stack's Avatar

What up Broke welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!