CFG Merchant Solutions
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

CFG Merchant Solutions

Good Evening DF, just wanted to reiterate some of the reasons to sign up with CFGMS.

-We have recently expanded our team and platform, and now have 10 internal underwriters and funding options, with varying size and credit parameters that range the entire credit and funding spectrum. Our senior underwriters have started to move upstream and we regularly fund larger files - $50k-$200k – competing and winning deals from larger funding companies.

-We still fund a ton a files less than $20k – a space many have abandoned. We fund more monthly units than most large shops.

-We pride ourselves on merchant service (will lower payments, turn off temporarily and work with merchants), and as a result we see an out-sized renewal/retention percentage and program.

-You will get a personal feel/touch here at CFGMS – I will be your day-to-day point of contact, and you can always pick up the phone. (no automated responses)

-We pay the same commission on renewals as we do on new fundings – on the gross funded amount (not the net funding amount to the merchant)

-We work very hard to be the most transparent and user friendly platform in the merchant cash advance industry (we’d always like to hear any suggestions that can improve conversion)

-Our parent company is a factoring company, so we can fund factoring transactions and look at merchants with AR for a potential factoring and cash advance compliment/combo (we have been able to be very creative on this front, and these files tend to be on the larger side)

I look forward to getting you started, reviewing your submissions and paying you healthy commissions on funded files. Please reach out to us for more information.

Thank you,

Lior Monus
    CFG Merchant Solutions
    Direct: 516-319-5826
    Lmonus@cfgms.com

How do sign up with CFG

Senior Member Reputation points: 71352

Feel free to send me an email - i'll reply with an ISO Agreement.