Franchise Frenzy
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Wink Franchise Frenzy

Here's the situation:

Any Franchise that I have worked with who takes Credit Cards usually goes through this process where the corporation has full control. This is like a lockbox situation where franchise batches- it goes to the corporation, they take their fees, then disperses the rest into the franchises business bank account (I am guessing this is accurate?).

Any who, I always had an issue finding a good home for these franchises. Obviously it would only be an ACH deal and you can see and add up the CC deposits on the statements but you have those lenders who insist on obtaining the CC statements and info.

Does anyone know a direct lending source that understands and is experienced in working with these types of Franchises?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Senior Member Reputation points: 1422

If it's a widely known Food/Retail company a good chance one has been funded before. If it's a smaller one, any legitimate MCA/Loan provider would find a solution, MCC is good with "unique" situations, On Deck won't require CC statements most of the time.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5016 @jeannette's Avatar

Franchise Frenzy

Retail Capital funds franchises and we have a variable ACH program based on CC as long as they maintain 1000 ADB and have been in business 1+ years. We do require a franchise agreement to make sure that they are allowed to sell their receivables.
    Jeannette Nearing | Business Development Officer| AmeriFactors
    | M (770) 362-2307
    jnearing@amerifactors.com |

http://www.amerifactors.com
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeannettenearing

Senior Member Reputation points: 122

MFS Global funds franchises.
    Give us a call, Amanda. We can help you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaSource1 View Post
    Here's the situation:

Any Franchise that I have worked with who takes Credit Cards usually goes through this process where the corporation has full control. This is like a lockbox situation where franchise batches- it goes to the corporation, they take their fees, then disperses the rest into the franchises business bank account (I am guessing this is accurate?).

Any who, I always had an issue finding a good home for these franchises. Obviously it would only be an ACH deal and you can see and add up the CC deposits on the statements but you have those lenders who insist on obtaining the CC statements and info.

Does anyone know a direct lending source that understands and is experienced in working with these types of Franchises?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated