Monthly payments with no pg for stacked mca clients - not debt settlement
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned Reputation points: 112

Monthly payments with no pg for stacked mca clients - not debt settlement

MONTHLY PAYMENTS WITH NO PG FOR STACKED MCA CLIENTS - NOT DEBT SETTLEMENT

I work with a group that does an outside the box funding program for MCA clients that are either stacked or who have already gone into debt settlement; but do not yet have any judgments against the business filed with the courts. It is a monthly payment program done strictly off of the business’s credit only, and it pays 10% (possibly more in some cases; but never less) on the funded amount to the ISO.
    No bank statements needed and no bank login (means no problem with NSF’s), no financials needed, No personal credit pull on owner (means no FICO minimum) , No personal guarantee, and the whole thing is a tax write-off. Read and see if it makes sense to you.

The pertinent program info is as follows:

1. Not an MCA, loan, line of credit or factor agreement.
    2. Does not matter how many cash advance positions the client has.
    3. Is fully tax deductible (unlike an MCA or loan or loc). We will explain how.
    4. Requires no personal guarantee if the business qualifies (when the business and not the owner has good credit).
    5. Is done strictly off of the businesses tax ID/business credit (no personal credit pull on owner). The owner can have a sub 500 FICO. The owner’s credit is never pulled.
    6. It does not count as another MCA position and will not affect a consol or renewal.
    7. Total Funding amounts to client average from $40,000 to $70,000. (can go as high as $100,000 or more).
    8. No need for bank statements or financials. (Think about how many MCA files you have right now with too many NSF’s to get another position)
    9. Total process takes approximately 8 to 10 business days from applying to funding.

Client UW Criteria

1. Minimum 4 years in business (registered with the state as Corp, LLC or Professional Corp)
    2. Sole Props sometimes allowed
    3. No Home Based – Must have a commercial address that is easily verifiable
    4. No open tax liens against the business unless in a payment plan
    5. No judgments against the business
    6. No bankruptcy on the business less than 10 years old
    7. Business itself must have real credit showing in D & B. All this means is that the business has paid past bills on time. You would be surprised how many business owners with horrible personal credit who are stacked 3 or 4 advances deep still have good business credit. Remember; a default on a cash advance does not show on business credit until a judgment is filed with the courts; so if you have clients who have restructured or who just started debt settlement, they may be good candidates for this.

BENEFITS TO CLIENT:

1. Monthly payments
    2. No personal guarantee
    3. No personal credit pull for owner
    4. No confession of judgment
    5. No extra fees
    6. Does not count as a cash advance position (won’t interfere with renewals or consolidation)
    7. Fully tax deductible
    8. 3 or 5 year term (client’s choice if approved)

Again, this is outside the box and after we explain it to you, should you choose to move forward, then you will be working directly with our group out of NYC.

There is real potential here for you to make real money from otherwise dead files.

If you are interested PM me your contact info or contact us with your name, ISO name, email and phone, through the contact form on leaserebates.net. ISO Agreement provided.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19288

woah

Senior Member Reputation points: 118209 ridextreme's Avatar

What's the name of your company?

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

this sounds to good to be true . did anyone ever do this

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I call bull****. This is just a hustle to get leads to stack.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    I call bull****. This is just a hustle to get leads to stack.
    This

Their website is a simple "Enter your email address so we can contact you" page. What reputable company would have a website like that?

Probably a bait and switch for a Corporate Turnaround type of ISO. No transparency.
    Last edited by ridextreme; 03-06-2018 at 07:25 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19288

woah

Lease Rebates Group

We have done hundreds of these deals over the last few years alone and we have some big groups that work with us, and

1. Have always been paid their commission
    2. Have never had clients stolen or been f-d over.

However, because of the amount of scammers and slimy people in this industry (including some funders and their employees), we do not blast who we work with; but when we interview a serious individual we are happy to provide references that cannot be disputed.

It’s all bull****.

Thanks for your call of bull****.

You must be one of those exceptionally bright persons who enjoys contempt prior to investigation.

1. Did you contact us?
    2. Did we interview you?
    3. Did we provide you with paperwork of any kind?

Notice that I haven't been on this forum in a very long time; but when I was I had acquired some reputation points. That is because I stopped working on cash advances and stacked advances and consolidations over a year and a half ago.

But you are right. It is bull****. Definitely not for you or your group.

Have a great day. LOL

If you folks read the post you would know that the group of clients that fit this mold represent only a small minority of MCA clients.

1. They need to be over 4 years in business
    2. They need to be judgment free on paper, and any tax liens must be reasonably sized and in payment plans
    3. They must see the benefit of paying back (before any tax write-offs) 2 .25 to 2.5 times what they get in cash upfront, spread out over either 3 or 5 years in monthly payments.
    4. They must be stacked enough where taking another advance would be crippling or their bank statements will not support anything but maybe 5K or 10K which just wouldn't make sense for the client at that point (or their bank statements have too many NSF's)
    5. They need to have good standing business credit on D & B (Dun and Bradstreet) for those who do not know what that means.

Ask yourself geniuses; who wants your overstacked MCA clients with too many NSF's for what? LOL
    In our ISO Agreement it even states that your clients belong to you and that we cannot solicit them for anything other than this one product.

But hey, its all bull**** anyway, right?

Give me a break. your supposed company has no footprint whatsoever. Nothing on the net about address or phone. Nothing.

Then, you literally created your website ONE WEEK AGO. A single page web builder from Godaddy where you focus on equipment leasing.... but make no mention of this program. If this program was real, and you’ve literally used this program “HUNDREDS” of times, you would be advertising the hell out of it. But no, you didn’t. Because you’re full of ****.

How about this, provide:

1) company name
    2) company address
    3) company phone number
    4) your name

Karen37a
    I just want to comment on the " did we interview you" part.

I got so tired of people"interviewing" me i just yell out. " i am Karen on the Df"

on a side note the first "interview" I went to they said

"we like older women, they would never think of opening a business on their own "

I walked away after saying...as long as you pay me my commission everything will be great...im so excited ...i found a good company lol
    Last edited by Karen37a; 03-07-2018 at 08:48 AM.

Karen37a
    I can tell from the language people use what the relationship between parties are going to look like and be.

"we are interviewing you"

"no, I am interviewing YOU to see if I want to place deals with you"

1099 ws w2

**don't interview big huge companies( they will laugh at you)...either side...numbers talk

Karen37a
    "but when I was I had acquired some reputation points."
    I am sorry I tried not to laugh

im chanting ...beeee goooddd...patience is a virtue...the devil is saying "he who hesitates is lost, Shakespeare"

Quote Originally Posted by danra View Post
    However, because of the amount of scammers and slimy people in this industry (including some funders and their employees), we do not blast who we work with; but when we interview a serious individual we are happy to provide references that cannot be disputed.
    Is this the pot calling the kettle black?

"Scammers and slimy people" hide behind web pages with no phone number, company name, contact name or any other basic info that any reputable company soliciting legitimate business would be happy to provide.

So you wish to remain incognito because you fear a scammer might contact you? Come on man we're a lot smarter than that.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by ridextreme View Post
    Is this the pot calling the kettle black?

"Scammers and slimy people" hide behind web pages with no phone number, company name, contact name or any other basic info that any reputable company soliciting legitimate business would be happy to provide.

So you wish to remain incognito because you fear a scammer might contact you? Come on man we're a lot smarter than that.
    Almost as bad as that woman saying she had "stolen" leads/files etc then advertising for isos a day later saying ..we can give you free leads....productin based.

or the guy who wanted to give people money for syndication but wanted a deposit.

( trying to snag a sucker)

Karen37a
    People come up with some crazy strategies to avoid picking up the phone to find your own clients/merchants.

My all-time favorite is the "Karen was never a stockbroker/loan broker business owner, sales trainer thing" so follow me

People who are "in the know" have been watching all this. and as some say...smarter than you realize.

Some don't realize that you realize, and if you do not let them know you know ...they can keep trying to bs you with the same con.

Now they just make up a new con...sometimes its best to let them keep going so you can watch them in plain view and see who they are friends with, then you can stay away from the whole clan.

Yes we did create the website one week ago. Ding Ding Ding you win the prize.

1) Lease Rebates Group (which is a DBA) - will not give you corp name unless you get approved aAND sign ISO Agreement
    2) Address is in Cary, NC
    3) phone number I gave to a few people on here via PM
    4) Dan Coleman

I have worked with pretty big groups and some of them split commissions so we don't blast their names out. What we do is provide references once we interview you, and you sign our ISO Agreement.

Thanks for all of the energy that you put in to making what we do seem like bull****. I truly appreciate it; because it will pique the curiosity of some real players (and in fact already has), which has led to some new ISO relationships for us.

So again, thanks.

To THE CALL OF BULL****

So here is the deal geniuses. I just spoke with our group out of Staten Island, NY - Challenge the legitimacy of this organization. You would be amazed at who is sending them deals to give to us.

If you call them, then you work with them and 10% commission is your cap. Or choose to believe this is bull****. Either way is fine with me.

Call (718) 619-4149 between 9 AM and 5 PM EST - ask for Gary Galli
    Company: MRX Lending Inc. (also known as MRX Funding)
    If you Google either MRX LENDING or MRX FUNDING you will see the website mrxlending.com
    Address: 7 Kermit Ave
    Staten Island, NY 10305
    email: gary@mrxfunding.com

Perhaps you would like Gary's social security number - or maybe you want his cloud passwords. I doubt he will give it to you; but he will answer the phone, and be in his office, and he will give you references. Or you can just not call; because after all, this is bull****, a scam, right?

So to all the haters and crumb chasers on here - here's to you and your bull****. LOL

Have a great day!

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

Not believable in any way. banned

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

spoke with these people yesterday filled out their inquiry got call back from slick talker with the run around scheme they are trying to push. tell him send me contact info for business of course comes from gmail address smh

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    spoke with these people yesterday filled out their inquiry got call back from slick talker with the run around scheme they are trying to push. tell him send me contact info for business of course comes from gmail address smh
    Lol