Monthly payments with no pg for stacked mca clients - not debt settlement
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    People come up with some crazy strategies to avoid picking up the phone to find your own clients/merchants.

My all-time favorite is the "Karen was never a stockbroker/loan broker business owner, sales trainer thing" so follow me

People who are "in the know" have been watching all this. and as some say...smarter than you realize.

Some don't realize that you realize, and if you do not let them know you know ...they can keep trying to bs you with the same con.

Now they just make up a new con...sometimes its best to let them keep going so you can watch them in plain view and see who they are friends with, then you can stay away from the whole clan.

Banned Reputation points: 112

To THE CALL OF BULL****

So here is the deal geniuses. I just spoke with our group out of Staten Island, NY - Challenge the legitimacy of this organization. You would be amazed at who is sending them deals to give to us.

If you call them, then you work with them and 10% commission is your cap. Or choose to believe this is bull****. Either way is fine with me.

Call (718) 619-4149 between 9 AM and 5 PM EST - ask for Gary Galli
    Company: MRX Lending Inc. (also known as MRX Funding)
    If you Google either MRX LENDING or MRX FUNDING you will see the website mrxlending.com
    Address: 7 Kermit Ave
    Staten Island, NY 10305
    email: gary@mrxfunding.com

Perhaps you would like Gary's social security number - or maybe you want his cloud passwords. I doubt he will give it to you; but he will answer the phone, and be in his office, and he will give you references. Or you can just not call; because after all, this is bull****, a scam, right?

So to all the haters and crumb chasers on here - here's to you and your bull****. LOL

Have a great day!