Looking For Fix and Flip Loan Leads? Yup We Got Em Too.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 13711

Looking For Fix and Flip Loan Leads? Yup We Got Em Too.

I've seen a few posts on loans for fix and flips, if you're in this space and need good quality leads of flippers looking for cash to finance their flips lets chat.

www.popcrumbs.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

Can you filter based on the experience level of the flipper?

Quote Originally Posted by PopCrumbs View Post
    I've seen a few posts on loans for fix and flips, if you're in this space and need good quality leads of flippers looking for cash to finance their flips lets chat.

www.popcrumbs.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 227860

I just got this from Popcrumbs. They have a bunch of ads around the internet, here's the landing page they're drawn to: http://www.fundbuyflip.com/

I'd be curious to know what they advertise.

We can't beat bank rates, but we certainly can beat their speed, credit, experience, income and liquidity requirements. And if their local credit union won't provide them more money due to exposure limits (or whatever else), they don't have much choice but to spend an extra 2-3 points and use a broker. With volume for a good flipper, isn't very much..... $90,000 purchase and rehab -> $150,000 ARV, gross ROI is $40,000, for an extra $3000 or so in extra cost it's still worth it.

Unsecured credit lines (via 0% APR business credit cards) are also an awesome option for these leads, if you understand the product. Do an entire $60,000 flip without anyone looking over your shoulder. For those, buy the 720+ FICO leads.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13711

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I just got this from Popcrumbs. They have a bunch of ads around the internet, here's the landing page they're drawn to: http://www.fundbuyflip.com/

I'd be curious to know what they advertise.

We can't beat bank rates, but we certainly can beat their speed, credit, experience, income and liquidity requirements. And if their local credit union won't provide them more money due to exposure limits (or whatever else), they don't have much choice but to spend an extra 2-3 points and use a broker. With volume for a good flipper, isn't very much..... $90,000 purchase and rehab -> $150,000 ARV, gross ROI is $40,000, for an extra $3000 or so in extra cost it's still worth it.

Unsecured credit lines (via 0% APR business credit cards) are also an awesome option for these leads, if you understand the product. Do an entire $60,000 flip without anyone looking over your shoulder. For those, buy the 720+ FICO leads.
    This is pretty much what our ad says

We Have Lenders Standing By:
    Lenders Compete For Your Business
    Get Up To $2 Million To Fund Your Flip
    Lenders In ALL 50 US States
    Fast Application Process
    Get Pre-Qualified In Under 60 Mins

Theres also a whole market of lenders who will lend with bad credit to experienced flippers, the 720+ scores are not the only way. This market has a variety of ways to skin the cat.
    Last edited by PopCrumbs; 03-05-2018 at 05:03 PM.