Who is....
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Who is....

3 day loans??? (3dayloans.com) Received a fax and gave them a call and "Client Services" picked up with a familiar voice. Unfortunately, they had called ID and they caught me!!!

MK14

Who is....

I guess no one knows? I received a business loan fax and was just curios of the mysterious landing pages.

Who is....

I've been getting faxes from them every few months for the last 2 years. seems like the landing page changes every few months wonder what the response rate is. I use to fax blast years back before the laws chained for another product and the phones would ring off the hook.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5016 @jeannette's Avatar

Who is....

Oh fax blasting, how I miss 1999
    Jeannette Nearing | Business Development Officer| AmeriFactors
    | M (770) 362-2307
    jnearing@amerifactors.com |

http://www.amerifactors.com
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeannettenearing

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmcgraw View Post
    Merchant Quest relied almost entirely on fax blasting. They would change their fax blast name and phone # every few months. I don't know if they still do that. Are they even still around?

Who is....

Can you say "illegal"! lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 2893

Quote Originally Posted by jmcgraw View Post
    I have to admit, I used it for about 4 years (different industry) up until 2011 and legalities aside, IT WORKED GREAT!! Don't get me wrong, the Owner only got a 0.5-1% return on the faxes sent out, but the close ratio for me was ridiculous! Even the average Sales rep there was closing 30% of their leads. We actually went 2 years without getting a fine, but once we did they came constantly and we did change names/location. We also started using more email marketing. I would love to see how a fax blast/direct mail campaign would work in the MCA space, but NOBODY will do a fax blast anymore, so I guess I'll have to just wonder.....

Who is....

With faxes going directly to email I would assume the response rate is much less. I receive a marketing fax and simply delete them. Either way with the fines being 1000 per unsolicited fax not worth the risk.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2893

Quote Originally Posted by DanielD View Post
    With faxes going directly to email I would assume the response rate is much less. I receive a marketing fax and simply delete them. Either way with the fines being 1000 per unsolicited fax not worth the risk.
    Yup....fax blasts nothing but a memory at this point.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

I figured as a marketing strategy it was pointless... They had a check print made out to "Your Business" for "$50,000". What really sparked my curiosity is that they offer $5k-$250k and have terms up to 18 months and states they are a "True Business Loan; NOT* a Merchant Cash Advance". I asked to speak to someone in their BD department but they didn't seem happy that I was scoping them out. Oh well... I guess they don't need any more business because they get so much through their fax marketing!