Quote Originally Posted by funding pro View Post
I would say the best way to describe would be similar to SmartBiz. They work with lenders, learn exactly how they want a deal to be underwritten, do all the upfront gathering, underwriting, pricing, contracting etc and when the file is complete and ready they submit it to the lender for a final review to be wired. Only major difference is I believe they actually syndicate on the deals with the lenders and the deals turn around in about the same time it would take to get an MCA funded.

From what I know ( and I did not investigate so I may be wrong) Smart biz is an sba loan "faciliator" and they specialize in the non express sba 7(a) loans under 350k

There are SBA loans for various "categories" or "algorithms" over 3500 banks and credit unions and the top 100 banks that offer SBA loan based on certain criteria.

I am sure having someone with knowledge of the"algorithms" and "esoteric scoring models" helps with correct placement and speedy closings but I do not believe they are chipping in for sbas with wellsfargo/jpmorgan chase/ suntrust/tdbank etc.

Also, they have referral relationships in place that most can never achieve.

Again i never investigated it so someone can correct me if I am wrong.