Face to Face marketing
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Karen37a

Face to Face marketing

If people do not want to get on the phone you can master the art of Face to Face selling, like insurance salespeople.
    ( they do not cold call)

or make phone calls do this in your spare time as you go to restaurants, malls, flea markets

Top 100 List ( 100 names , people, businesses, organizations, professional groups etc)

#1 Make a list of every person you know ( close friends, associates, casual acquaintances)

#2 Make a list of every organization you know ( chamber of commerce, real estate group, trade groups)

# 3 Business that can be a source of Referrals ( accountants, Loan brokers etc)

In your spare time or part-time get out and about to network, find referrals

( if you are eating in a Resturant...that owner might need money, flea market,..mall...they need money)

Learn non-verbal sales technique

Choose your first 12 words carefully...you have 7 seconds to make the first impression

Say their name right off the bat or ask their name

Shake their hand ( nod your head like bill Clinton use to**to not seem superior )

** here is the key. You have to learn to ask 5 leading questions so that they ask YOU for your business card ...not vice versa.

5 pulling questions towards the close

Practice until you perfect it

You can use these techniques to switch their processing equipment or make a mca sale/SBA/loan...whereever the conversation leads you

( now hit the phone or hit the pavement for face to face )

Happy Prospecting ..Karen Gl

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Are you trying to rank for SEO or something? You're on every thread!
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 38639 patrickw's Avatar

Good info
    Patrick Wilson
    Managing Partner
    www.PremierCapitalNetwork.com

(NO MORE LENDER/FUNDER CALL PLZ)

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Are you trying to rank for SEO or something? You're on every thread!
    No. most *People can stop asking me questions and now just do it.

I am not Karen remember lol

Someone posted my nmls licences, stockbrokers, insurance my phone is blowing up

Happy Hunting everyone
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-28-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickw View Post
    Good info
    ill post the blank list and the leading questiion sheet when i return

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

Trying to pinpoint the phrases she’d be Ranking for but haven’t identified them yet. Spyfu is returning blank results.

But nonetheless good info in this post Karen.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Good post and info

Karen37a
    First and most important sentence.

When you meet people and they ask you "What do you do for a living" ** (which is one of the first questions out of strangers mouths in certain states ( if they do not ask you ...ask them and then they will say .."and what do you do for a living" )

Then you must reply with a "pulling" or "leading questions" to increase curiosity to ask questions further.

" I help people achieve their business goals and dreams with help from alternative financing when the banks have turned them down"

They will say "how do you do that"...they you very smoothly "pitch them" further

or

"i help people with little to no business credit achive business financing...."

etc etc

I have 50 openings depending on the situation. Happy Hor**** will not go shopping with me or to restaurants anymore because he says that I will not stop pitching people and I embarass him ( i see the opening and go for it)

Restaurant owners walk over after i said this to the WAITRESS/Hostess who told the owner, who then comes over to the table and sits down....buys the dinner for us and thru qualifying questions i delcine him at the table ( after paying for the meal lol)

If you are starving and want a free meal...walk into a startup ( this is a joke...do not use weapons of evil)

I am not going to post the rest of the leading questions and "pulling " pitch because its proprietary to me and I am creating competition against myself.

* if they do not respond to your answer to "what do you do for a living" and as you more questions...don't probe further
    Last edited by Karen37a; 03-03-2018 at 09:56 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

Those pulling questions are good headlines for online content creation and marketing also.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    Those pulling questions are good headlines for online content creation and marketing also.

yes. like a call to action