Need a direct lender that can take Franchise deals
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

We are looking for a direct lender that can fund a potential business owner looking to buy a franchise. Our company has these types of deals in volume.

E-mail adeel at adeel@businesscapitalmart.com. May be able to help.

Im a consultant at Synergy Capital, contact me at my Direct line 718-303-9521
    I'm in my office any time monday to Thursday 9am-7pm east coast time, and 9-5 on Fridays. There are no fees or obligations for our application or for receiving offers. Being a Direct lender I can offer competitive rates, my numbers speak for themselves. Give me a call and I will review the file.
    Philip Aleman

We wanted to take the time to reach out to you and thank you for considering Nulook Capital for your funding needs. As always, we strive to deliver a prompt and professional response to your submitted deals. We are able to provide an offer within 4 hours of submission. We are also able to fund approved deals in as little as two business days. Just a reminder, all deals should be submitted to: newdeals@nulookcapital.com & cc: stevenk@nulookcapital.com to ensure the fastest response from our team.
    All we ask for is a complete, signed and dated application along with the past four months of business bank statements and credit card statements if applicable. We provide first and second position offers, pre-pays and refinancing on other advances. We are always looking to ensure the merchant nets as much capital as they possibly qualify for. In return, we offer renewal options when the merchant is 65% paid in. We also pay out the same commission points on renewal deals as well. We are looking forward to reviewing your future submissions and continuing to build this relationship with you.

Respectfully,
    Nulook Capital

Banned Reputation points: 4530

Franchise acquisition financing

We can provide 5 and 10 year loans in certain circumstances. Bob Shaw, 734.929.3800

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

Call me about this tomorrow I want to know more about the situation does he have a current business and looking to also buy a franchise or is this a startup loan
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Franchise owner

Quote Originally Posted by jimg View Post
    We are looking for a direct lender that can fund a potential business owner looking to buy a franchise. Our company has these types of deals in volume.
    Good morning! GRP can fund franchises, but he would already need to own a location.