Noob wondering
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

What huge learning curve? We're not selling space ships. You can get a seasoned salesman from Best Buy to close cash advances within 48 hours with some basic training.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    What huge learning curve? We're not selling space ships. You can get a seasoned salesman from Best Buy to close cash advances within 48 hours with some basic training.
    ah huh

Thats why all these funders/brokers/isos went under. Any way . thats that

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    ah huh

They went under because: Client Acquisition Cost > Operating Expenses

It had nothing to do with a learning curve!
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    They went under because: Client Acquisition Cost > Operating Expenses

It had nothing to do with a learning curve!

Thats not understanding business ...etc

Guess they should have had the free uccs like I did to start , then the 2 / 3 cent ones and the refurbished computers I had and now gave away

They Learned the hard way huh?

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    ah huh

stop already why the fck must you turn every thread into oh look how great I am I win. Stop or go troll somewhere else. its exhausting someone asked a legitimate question this is not about you. just stop
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    stop already why the fck must you turn every thread into oh look how great I am I win. Stop or go troll somewhere else. its exhausting someone asked a legitimate question this is not about you. just stop
    Yes, just block her John C. She honestly feeds on people responding to her because her sole purpose is attention and trolling. How the Admin of this website does not see this woman as a clear troll, is beyond me. But I digress.

troll.jpg

Between Karen constantly telling everyone how great of a sales person she is and John explaining to everyone why sales skills have nothing to do with with selling this product, I have a migraine! I mean how do you people even have the time to constantly post some much nonsense on here?!

Years ago when I started in this industry, the forum was actually quite helpful. Now it has gotten to the point that one freaking day can't go by without you two bickering back and forth. I think for everyone's sanity, every member of this forum will agree that:

- Karen you are the greatest sales person to walk this earth, we are all in awe of your skills!

- John, you are absolutely correct. There is no skill required to sell this product, we are all just glorified consultants and order takers handling the paperwork our merchants.

Now can we move on with life????????

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by LYC View Post
    - John, you are absolutely correct. There is no skill required to sell this product, we are all just glorified consultants and order takers handling the paperwork our merchants.
    I actually did not say that, however, I agree about the topic being beaten to death.
    Last edited by jotucker1983; 02-28-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by LYC View Post
    Between Karen constantly telling everyone how great of a sales person she is and John explaining to everyone why sales skills have nothing to do with with selling this product, I have a migraine! I mean how do you people even have the time to constantly post some much nonsense on here?!

Years ago when I started in this industry, the forum was actually quite helpful. Now it has gotten to the point that one freaking day can't go by without you two bickering back and forth. I think for everyone's sanity, every member of this forum will agree that:

- Karen you are the greatest sales person to walk this earth, we are all in awe of your skills!

Now can we move on with life????????

No I am not but at least I try to help people lol

And I can recognize when a company that makes 5 million 50 miillion a month is better than me

And I do not make excuses for failure

jotucker1983

I agree with this. I believe the industry is completely exposed to the point where a guy can honestly teach himself the industry using all of the available resources.

But, if he's going to use an offline mentor, that mentor is most likely not going to do it for "free". So starting as a co-broker for 1 to 2 months could be beneficial if he's getting coaching, excellent industry overviews, along with assistance on how to structure his office and raise capital for marketing purposes. If the mentor is going to do all of that, fine. If the mentor is just going to recite some "sales book crap" or "law of attraction crap" then don't bother.

But with that being said, I can't stand co-brokering. Co-brokering in 98% of the cases makes absolutely no sense.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

at the rate they are closing stores? Those Best Buy employees will be looking for work