Quote Originally Posted by capaxess View Post
Greetings all, I'm new to MCA funding (3 months) and hopeful I can benefit from the experience of the fine folks on this board!

For now I'm prospecting healthcare professionals (doctors, dentists, etc) in Florida attempting to develop relationships with local clients. I've been looking at UCC lists (targeted to the market I want) since the metadata lists I already have are ice cold; it's too time intensive to call general numbers hoping to find MCA compatible prospects.

Does anyone have experience with either UCC lists or lead generation software? Grateful for any guidance y'all can offer!
My advice would be to find an offline mentor or even in this case (even though I hate it in general but in some cases it could "make sense") to start out as a co-broker while you learn the industry. You could co-broker in this case for someone who also is functioning as a mentor, to give you the industry overview along with help build a budget to begin generating in-house leads.

Word of caution, cold calling out of the Yellow Pages for anything in relation to Merchant Services (MCA, Merchant Accounts, etc.) is a bad strategy. You will make more money working at Burger King than following that strategy.