Noob wondering
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

Nope, just MCA for now. I have set up ISO agreements with a few funding companies that offer other products but it helps me for now to focus on one area and try to get something done there first before I spread out.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by capaxess View Post
    Nope, just MCA for now. I have set up ISO agreements with a few funding companies that offer other products but it helps me for now to focus on one area and try to get something done there first before I spread out.
    If you're just cold calling fresh healthcare practitioners and offering MCA as your lead-in product, then you'll have to be willing to make hundreds of calls to find one or two prospects. For one thing, you'll almost never reach the actual Doctor or Dentist to make your initial pitch. You'll quickly find that this is a brutal way to find clients.

Then again who knows? You might actually turn out to be good at it!

My suggestion is to lead in with a different product that will create value for the Doctor's practice and solve an existing pain point. If you can convey this properly to the gatekeeper/office manager then you might be able to get through to the decision maker.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 02-28-2018 at 12:14 PM.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    My suggestion is to lead in with a different product that will create value for the Doctor's practice and solve an existing pain point.
    Please take this advice. Work hard at learning about other products. Try to find the clients global solutions. Treat MCAs as just another tool in the kit. Focus on providing healthiest solutions first, then work your way down. This builds credibility with the client, and makes the sale of a MCA that much easier should it come to that. 90% of brokers do MCAs, and MCAs only. Merchants recognize this. Being capable of offering more affordable options will set you apart.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Please take this advice. Work hard at learning about other products. Try to find the clients global solutions. Treat MCAs as just another tool in the kit. Focus on providing healthiest solutions first, then work your way down. This builds credibility with the client, and makes the sale of a MCA that much easier should it come to that. 90% of brokers do MCAs, and MCAs only. Merchants recognize this. Being capable of offering more affordable options will set you apart.
    I agree with this read the top 100 list ...I hate to keep bring up that I was a Master General Agent for Aig and trained teams and teams of loan officers and insurance agents to be sucessful either thru the phone or face to face.And an investment banker and stockbroker , sales trainer ...30 years

5% will be coachable and make it

mcn gives great advice so does westcoast ( which is the reason you see me talking with them all the time...you are who your friends are, or who you associate with) I know they know what they are doing in regards to sales and marketing

http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...Face-marketing

Karen37a
    mcn - westcoast - karen

I get 40 million and drag them to florida to build a nationwide business lol

processing/sales trainer/closer...seo/sales trainer /closer... me yelling standing on a desk closing, having sales contests where you win a plastic trophy and people are killing each other over it.

A guy in my office makes homemade pickles ( he thinks they are the best on the planet). I have been indulging this fantasy and saying ooh yeahhh these are the best

I beat him in sales ...whoever gets the most sales gets to put this stupid plastic trophy on the deks for the month

Last week he had a fit, meltdown...ran over to my desk and grabbed the trophy placed it on his desks and yelled

"NO MORE PICKLES FOR YOU"

Sales can be fun or like pickle boy...go out in a hailstorm
    Last edited by Karen37a; 03-01-2018 at 10:39 AM.