Greenbox Capital
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Been a follower of of dailyfunder for several years now, in the industry for 7 years working as a sales manager for a few years now out of ISO shop in SOCAL. This is also my first post to any forum. I can't speak to using Greenbox pre-covid (rarely used them)....but post-covid they have been great to work with. Thought I'd drop by this thread and give some love to Greenbox as they have been one of our primary Tier 2 partners along with Everest and Forward. Like others have mentioned, the relationship goes 2 ways. They, like others treat ISO's according to the paper being submitting, number of submissions, ease to work with, funded units and default rates.

Things I love about them.

- Quick turnaround times
    - Easy portal
    - Max upsell up to 15
    - Ability to generate contracts with weekly payment, add additional .5 month, pre-pay, pick day of debit in portal
    - Minimal stips on most files
    - Will fund 1st position loans w/o payoff letter and hold approximation in escrow to be paid off once actual payoff letter received after already funding the DEAL. They will then release remaining amount to merchant if payoff is lower than calculated. This is HUUUUGE.
    - Always waive closing stips for us and can fund most deals under 50K with signed contracts and BV similar to Everest (Difference is Greenbox has been offering higher dollar amounts and has weekly options for qualified clients)
    - No backdoor issues
    - Will fund sub 500 credit

Things I don't care for.

- You rarely can get someone on the phone as everything done through portal. (This can be good to be able to track all correspondence but NOT GOOD when you need to wheel and deal with account rep to get a deal done in a competitive situation)

Just my two cents. We have worked with well over 50 different funders in this space and are always looking to build on a few relationships rather than several. Less is more.

PRIMARY TIER 2 LIST WE USE IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
    -Forward
    -Everest
    -Greenbox
    -Kalamata PRIME for larger deals
    Last edited by bcallahan007; 09-18-2020 at 02:46 PM.