Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
Cynthia, could you elaborate on why each ISO rep was ridiculously bad? You're comment is ambiguous.

I could say you are the worst ISO to work with but with no example of a situation to support my theory as to why I feel that way it just looks like Im just complaining with no basis. Why was each rep so bad?

I make my judgements based on ISO rep performance based on; do they communicate well, do they get me responses, do they call / email responses in a timely manner, explain UW guidelines etc. I dont blame my ISO reps for bad offers, thats not their job and I dont blame them on UW decisions I blame mgt for poor UW policies etc.
I cant elaborate on what issues she had but I will say this about GB. They claim to have all this technology to make submissions and UW easier, no human contact etc. Yet it rarely works. Mistakes are made at every step of the way. Last time i submitted a deal, i was getting 7 emails from "the box." All emails said the same thing. Then the UW is riddled with issues. Face it, you need eyes on these deals. "The Box" rarely works like they tout.