besides SBA any other form of business term loan out there need 1.5m
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 203690

besides SBA any other form of business term loan out there need 1.5m

do any lenders offer business term loans, all the ones we would work with are pretty much out of business or not dealing with ISO's anymore. Merchant already has an SBA so that is out of the question. Perfect credit, excellent revenue, enough collateral, looking for 1.5m over 5 years.

Senior Member Reputation points: 226631

What collateral is left over after the SBA took over a first position on everything from AR to inventory to both his personal home and office building?

An SBA isn't always the best solution. Perhaps you should re-fi into a series of separate real estate, inventory, ABLs, and AR loans that give more flexibility and can take into account future growth add-on money?

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

What industry?

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

So having an SBA eliminates him from getting another one? Seriously? I have done 5 SBA loans for a merchant without collateral to cover the $1.5MM in loans they have received.

Quote Originally Posted by sigmundpannu View Post
    So having an SBA eliminates him from getting another one? Seriously? I have done 5 SBA loans for a merchant without collateral to cover the $1.5MM in loans they have received.
    I am not familiar with the SBA space as I don't do them. I was told you can not have more then 1 for same entity. If that information is wrong then that opens up more options for this deal in particular. Do you specialize in SBA's and can point me in right direction? any info/help would be appreciated thank you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

You can have more than one. What industry?

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    I am not familiar with the SBA space as I don't do them. I was told you can not have more then 1 for same entity. If that information is wrong then that opens up more options for this deal in particular. Do you specialize in SBA's and can point me in right direction? any info/help would be appreciated thank you.
    SBA is all I do and we do a lot of loans.

Getting a second SBA loan is possible but it really depends on cash flow and the loan scenario.

I recently did this for my residential construction client. Refinancing the first SBA loan is hard, getting an SBA loan on top of the first is easier.

Please email me at sean@gosbaloans.com and we will split commission with you!

Quote Originally Posted by seanedeska View Post
    SBA is all I do and we do a lot of loans.

Getting a second SBA loan is possible but it really depends on cash flow and the loan scenario.

I recently did this for my residential construction client. Refinancing the first SBA loan is hard, getting an SBA loan on top of the first is easier.

Please email me at sean@gosbaloans.com and we will split commission with you!
    will do. Thank you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    I would need to know more, not looking to co-broker. SBA is 80% of what we do. Feel free to reach out to discuss and I can determine who may be a good fit. Just wrapped up a $1.5MM deal, restructured debt with $600k in WC for a company who already has 4 SBA Loans outstanding. sigmund@laynecapital.us