Sales and Marketing and the purchase of leads or raw data
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Karen37a

Sales and Marketing and the purchase of leads or raw data

Sales and Marketing and the purchase of leads or raw data.

This is another source of contention for most and there are real true data sellers and also people who have a business of reselling data who are legitimate, there are also ALOT that are not.

The purpose of purchasing data or "leads" is to save the time-consuming drudgery of adding in additional data to the record. Phone number, sometimes email address, sometimes cell phone numbers.Data scraping tools and look on the internet and extract information from various sources that clients /merchants etc put on public sites. If its available to the public eye, submitted by the merchant themselves, it can be collated and sold.

There are salespeople who are so busy they would never in their wildest imaginations think they were going to take on another job of collating data to add to an excel spreadsheet or any sheet for that matter and that's why they go to Data sellers and Data Resellers.

Costs

A list that is sold to you that is "exclusive" means that that ONE data seller did not blast out the same list of phone numbers to 300 crazy brokers who will blast the phone numbers for 90 days ( that doesn't mean that other data sellers do not have the info and selling it or others getting it for free)

Some will say that they sell it to 4 people only for 30 days before they resell or 1 week or 3 days etc etc

I would buy leads from fortune 500 companies that people entered their name into price quote a mortgage or commercial loan and it was sold to 4 people and we got the numbers and was a race to get to the clients first, lock them up ( to only want to do business with you) then call the next next next, then call back when the initial blitzkrieg blast was over

Phone sales isn't for everyone .Either buy "leads" or data and learn to Qualify them or find a legitimate "lead organization" that is qualifying leads and do not want to have anything to do with following up with the loonie tunes merchants and dealing with some of the cutthroat Funders and brokers or

Generate your own "leads" or raw data thru

a) Seo

b) Face to Face ....join organizations, make friends( if you know how)

c) Referrals from other financial services companies and people. Accountants, Mortgage brokers, bankers, Stockbrokers....anyone.

d) Pre Qualification phone calls off raw data
    e) Purchase leads that are already "pre-qualified" if you can find a legitimate source who truly pre-qualified it and didn't just makeup ( fake) data points and info on yellow page numbers

**lead Brokers are notorious for reselling the same list for 5 years and saying that its fresh data and also saying they are "pre-qualified" meanwhile you call the person and they do not own a business or want a mortgage and live in a trailer and you will never get your money refunded back to you for purchasing bad data ( some brokers then turn into bad data resellers and sell the bad list they bought to other people)

We called something dn and "beat" street for years after dealing with our first shady lead reseller in 1989 **add and it was the reseller that was bad( selling the few records over and over) not the orginal organization

Everyone choose their own method of lead generation and prospecting, what is good for one isn't good for the other. I happen to be lucky because I worked in a place that had "walk-in" traffic like used car sales, then went into a phone boiler room, then mastered the art of face to face and passive lead generation thru insurance sales and loans

The fastest way to the client or merchant is thru the phone. Other marketing works it is just slower because of the "Prequalification process " to each their own.

There are teams of sales rooms of 30-40-50 Brokers trained to pre qualify leads and pass them to a closer or the owner who then takes the deal to Funded mode as well
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-24-2018 at 11:47 AM.

Karen37a
    P.S.

Some of you should have realized that my Saturday broadcasts are from something that I call

"Sat morning Training"

I have a sales force of part-time brokers who have full-time jobs...Tues and Thurs nights we are in the office or they are virtual and I am there too...On Sats I am giving a training via the internet , goto meeting ...people tuning in later sun (religous purposes) and I have been giving"sat morning training" for 20 years.

( its been invite only, I don't need negative people around me)

And if you don't show up to the training or tune in...you cant ask me questions during the week on sales and marketing..

Helped me keep my sanity

Trainee " how do you do this?"

Karen...funny thing we went over that on sat morning training were you there I didn't see you?

Jr broker " how do you do that?"

karen...funny thing we are going over that on the next Sat morning Training see you then.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-24-2018 at 11:35 AM. Reason: typos