Quote Originally Posted by alexb2222000 View Post
Live transfers!! The worst thing money can buy!!! Don't waste your time with that garbage... Internalize your lead gen. for best results.....
Really depends what industry you're in... I had some of my best deals coming in from live transfers but here's how one of them went: This is while I was working at a company for someone else now....

Consultant: "Hello, I'm looking for a loan for one of my clients who needs money rather quickly."
Other sales rep: "Well, have that client call us directly, and we'll be happy to help him."
Hang up....
Me: "Did you get that number to that guy who called?"
rep: "Yeah. He's an idiot. He thinks I'm gonna just waste my time with him, and.."
me: "Let me get that number."

Long story short, I've gotten loan requests for up to $25M from this guy on more than one occasion, funded his original merchant for $270K, received all types of other business from him, all from a simple introductory phone call that almost went to the garbage!

Needless to say, I've had countless other connections through live transfers, even though, the majority of them are people pissed off, asking to be taken off the list, or why I'm calling them 20X/day, (when in reality, I've never called them once), or others saying how they pressed 2 100X but still get called every day.

If you can get passed that frustration, it's incredible the amount of good leads you can get from live transfers, and if you're in the MCA sphere but have commercial loan connections, most of them who come through the live transfers and need a loan actually own commercial real estate.