been working with Velocity. Sales rep nice, processor told me he clocks out at 3 pm and to talk to sales rep about updates from underwriting on Saturdays. merchant is difficult. sends in whatever he thinks is good enough without notifying but over these pass two months i've learned to be a Velocity sales rep, processor, source a title company, change the insurance policy to renters/landlords insurance and request the appraisal myself(used to in-house processing closing with real estate-based deals).

its for a franchise build-out. 180k property, 120k deal at 1 year term, interest only payments. 650+ credit, dragging on because tenant is his dad. although paying the insurance, taxes, occasional repairs, plus 120-150$ cash monthly. Merchant is as-a-matter-of-fact a bit too lax for a paperwork necessary application process, BUT HOLY F+++. Wish our reps the best. They didn't know what an abstract from Oklahoma was. Neither did I, but I put together an ISO/referral package for them. Will gift it if this deal closes.

Don't want them fired. Want someone to impose better on them for growth purposes. Don't need additional Jobless Americans, need more of BETTER. What do yall think?