whos at the top of your firm
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 11 1234567 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 570 dworange's Avatar

Cool whos at the top of your firm

lets here it guys who are the stars and what are there numbers

Post your numbers how much are you funding per month?

Ysc

60 million month of jan 18
    Last edited by dworange; 02-16-2018 at 08:55 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by dworange View Post
    lets here it guys who are the stars in your company and what are there numbers

yellowstone cap

Here are your top 5 reps for January:
    Dahan funded 75 deals for $4.5M and took home $302K in commission
    Jonathan Aryeh funded 110 deals for $4.35M and took home $225K in commission
    TMF funded 136 deals for $4.6M and took home $212K in commission
    Juan funded 195 deals for $4.3M and took home $208K in commission
    Anthony funded 87 deals for $4M and took home $160K in commission
    Not smart to post this bro. For many reasons...

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

What is average commission that after paying iso and the house taking there cut that be took home 302k in one month ? Something is not adding up

Karen37a
    I know why but I am bowing out of that part of the convo.

Glad everyone is making money though !! $$

You cant compare Funders to Isos/brokers though....one is dialing uccs and yellow pages/leads outbound, the other has files being sent Inbound.

so far this month top 3 outbound cold calling animals

I have 650k up...9-12 points plus 2-3 psf ( b/c paper 1st position)
    girl on my team 285......6-8 1/2 psf its split with house
    guy 125 5 points drops his drawers ...1 psf

I have a new guy on my team...that if he doesn't come out the gate funding 300-700k over 2 -3 months ill eat my hat.

Now I can step back and watch the rocks being thrown. Nite.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Wow
    Last edited by MidnightAdvance; 02-16-2018 at 01:03 AM.
    High risk paper

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightAdvance View Post
    For $4.5 million funded $302k would mean 6.7 points. So in other words a rep that brokers the deal in-house gets almost 7 points on the deals.
    hard to believe.

Let them explain their numbers if they want... I can only guess what it is and I believe that they made those numbers...also maybe a bonus came in for the top guys ...

And if they are syndicating some of their own deals, which I am sure they are ....boommmmm game over $$$$$$$

I am downing pots of coffee trying to catch up, which I never will...but its a carrot to chase.

jotucker1983
    lets here it guys who are the stars in your company and what are there numbers

yellowstone cap

Here are your top 5 reps for January:
    Dahan funded 75 deals for $4.5M and took home $302K in commission
    Jonathan Aryeh funded 110 deals for $4.35M and took home $225K in commission
    TMF funded 136 deals for $4.6M and took home $212K in commission
    Juan funded 195 deals for $4.3M and took home $208K in commission
    Anthony funded 87 deals for $4M and took home $160K in commission
    - So your top 5 "reps" (who I assume you mean Account Managers who receive files from external Brokers) are making $2 million to $4 million per year?

- For example, TMF funded $4.6 million and took home $212,000 in commission? So TMF got about a 5% override on the entire $4.6 million volume that the external brokers he works with brought in, and you guys paid the brokers as well?

I'm not saying these numbers are right or wrong, but if they are indeed factual, I would not post this on this board lol. After all, whomever the brokers are that submit to TMF for example, they might be a bit ticked off that TMF is getting a nice 5% override on their volume for pretty much doing nothing to bring the deal in and close it, both of which are still the broker's job (I assume).

But in other news, maybe you want to share how some of us can take over one of these "Account Manager" positions to bring in $2 million to $4 million a year in compensation as well ? I mean at the end of the day, all I would be doing is literally "sitting there" waiting for a stream of deals to come in from external brokers who are putting up the capital, marketing, and sweat equity for the deal creations.
    Last edited by jotucker1983; 02-15-2018 at 10:59 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 570 dworange's Avatar

These are all gross numbers we do pay out our brokers nicely as well this is before pay out and we have admins and underwritters ect. We have to take care of these are not net numbers ...we are proud to show what we worked for and we also get there with the help of you guys ��

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Sorry, but I don't believe that you folks didn't know this. Are we playing games here or is everyone naive to the landscape? Either way, plenty of opportunity out there. Everyone has their own form of hustling and busting their asses for reward. That's good.

Edit: Overlapped DWO's post. Was responding to the others.
    Last edited by HDF; 02-15-2018 at 11:04 PM.

That’s some serious numbers.
    Last edited by MidnightAdvance; 02-16-2018 at 01:03 AM.
    High risk paper

jotucker1983
    These are all gross numbers we do pay out our brokers nicely as well this is before pay out and we have admins and underwritters ect. We have to take care of these are not net numbers ...we are proud to show what we worked for and we also get there with the help of you guys ��
    Right, so these aren't real numbers then? My post was mainly sarcasm because, if there was any Account Manager in this industry being paid $202,000 a month, the landscape would be completely different lol.

With that being said (and this is just my opinion), but I think you should edit your post. The post is completely misleading as you list out the name of the Account Manager, like TMF for example, and you explicitly state that TMF "took home" $212,000 and that's not true.

The post doesn't represent Yellowstone Capital well in my opinion.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

I just want to know why this is being posted in a public forum.
    Last edited by Anthony@torro; 02-15-2018 at 11:23 PM.

Wow
    Last edited by MidnightAdvance; 02-16-2018 at 01:02 AM.
    High risk paper

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Edit
    Last edited by Anthony@torro; 02-16-2018 at 09:11 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

The rep gets 40 percent...so im guessing 40 percent of a typical 7 points ?? Funded 50k deal and iso gets 3500 on 7 points. 40 percent of the 3500 is the yellowstone rep...1400.00. 50 k funded 3500 to iso at 7 points and Yellowstone rep gets an additional 1400.00. That would make sense.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

No way should any other reps numbers be posted..why is it ?????

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

The ISO managers who are well entrenched and have the plum relationships are definitely killing it but I'm pretty sure they aren't bringing home 4 points of total funding volume. I would guess it's anywhere from 0.5 to 2 points depending on seniority.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 02-16-2018 at 08:23 AM.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    But in other news, maybe you want to share how some of us can take over one of these "Account Manager" positions to bring in $2 million to $4 million a year in compensation as well ? I mean at the end of the day, all I would be doing is literally "sitting there" waiting for a stream of deals to come in from external brokers who are putting up the capital, marketing, and sweat equity for the deal creations.
    You can't just come in off the street and get these types of positions. The veterans spent years cultivating their ISO relationships and there's not much left out there for the new guy. The new ISO rep has to hump the phones to grab 1 and 2 man shops who submit 1 deal every 2 months. No big ISO wants to work with a newbie so they'll naturally gravitate to people like Anthony or Juan. After struggling through countless cold calls, the new ISO rep will walk over to the leader board, stare at the numbers with unbridled envy and dream of Ferraris and bottle service at the Gansevoort. Then he'll eat his bologna sandwich lunch and try to motivate himself by posting their numbers on DF...

It's like trying to get into Facebook now to make your millions versus ten years ago. It's all about timing, seizing the opportunity and hustle. There's no easy money in this business...
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 02-16-2018 at 08:52 AM.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    You can't just come in off the street and get these types of positions. The veterans spent years cultivating their ISO relationships and there's not much left out there for the new guy. It's like trying to get into Facebook now to make your millions versus ten years ago. It's all about timing and seizing the opportunity.

You people really do not know how things work do you.

Since Anthony doesn't really want his income being posted or others ...i will let it lie

BUT...Those guys are making BIG BUCKS, they come in early stay late and that the80/20 rules I am always yapping about.

I walked into an A paper company and in my second month posted 7 deals for 350-500k and they were not very nice to me LOL I said what the flimity flam is going on.

1st month I created my Iso I said I did 1 million in volume and it wasn't from backdooring my old deals from them, I honored my nonexistant poorly worded non compete agreement ....and I have been harrassed by nuts ever since.

My noncomete is over...this seriously fires me up to try to catch them

I am mostly in the A/B/C space....I am going to get someone to concentrate on the C/D paper $$$$$$$$$$$$...and I go to Anthony

If I could DIAL OUT uccs to get 1 million myself..why do you think they cant do those numbers with hard hard work

Do you know how hard it is to dial out 1 million funded off uccs ? 1 month ( not funding with my own money)

no excuses hit the phones
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-16-2018 at 08:33 AM.

$1 million off UCCs in one month for someone who claims to not do any 2nd or 3rd positions and spends 8 hours a day on Daily Funder? I call bullsh@t!!
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Did you ever work in a company that when you were # 1 in sales on the board they erased the board because they cant have a woman beat them? Cause I did.

When we went # 1 # 2... both girls, the board was taken down lol...and this was a few years ago not in the 80's

People need to harness the feeling of loss and turn it into a positive ...fuel production forwards not jealously and anger.

Don't be the Tanya Harding of the financial world and take their knees out, everyone should win and lose gracefully....ill tone down the touchdown dance in the endzone thing. Sales can be fun instead of a miserable dreaded existence ....waving **

( I do not care if someone touchdown dances in my face...makes me want to score more and even if I do not pass them, ill make more money)

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    $1 million off UCCs in one month for someone who claims to not do any 2nd or 3rd positions and spends 8 hours a day on Daily Funder? I call bullsh@t!!

Archie when you want to bet me let me know.

Why dont you ask a few people who were on the phone with me while I was closing.the person was yes yes yes yes.

Just recently some kid I was remotesly training went to backdoor me...merchant calls me " did you send me this contract, i want to so business with you not them" ...I said no send it to me

BAM FUNDED ...

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Knock it off, Karen.

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Karen just stop it already please. I can say with great certainty nobody cares who what or how much you funded real or imaginary
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Knock it off, Karen.
    LOL... was it you? ha