Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
Buddy I apologize. I also apologize to this forum as well. I keep telling myself to stop responding to her, but she keeps throwing out statements about me on a public forum in relation to my sales experience being all made up, about how I'm clueless about various things in sales, etc., and I keep feeling the need to set the record straight. But even when I do set the record straight, she just continues on about something else.

So what I'm going to do is just put her on ignore. I'm actually disappointed in myself for going back and forth with her like this.

YOU are the idiot who started all of this crap because you ran around telling everyone I wasn't a stockbroker and I committed stock fraud and it's a serious allegation.

Someone like me who prides herself on doing the right thing for merchants and funders does not take that accusation lightly

And you didn't just say it once , you went on and on and on with a few of your non producing friends joining in.

I told you to cease and desist. You think I was playing around?

You are scared of some 2-bit funders and bank employee. While I am holding back trying to be nice.

I told you I didn't make it in Financial Services because I am Mary Poppins

I have hedge funds,, stockbrokers, insurance,, banks behind me that are my friends and men...all I have to do is pout " he is picking on me" and they would unleash their devil attorneys on you.

I told you to end it for your sake a long time ago. yes, ignore me.