Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
you have been telling people for YEARS that a broker can only make 30k a year and 2 %,
I said the vast majority of brokers can barely keep the lights on. I don't remember giving out a specific annual compensation amount though, do you have reference to that?

and that your book got taken from you and you wanted to create a brokers union of some type and that you left the industry to go work for Brinks.
I never said a "book" got taken away, I made a post saying having a new deal policy for renewal compensation made no sense. Brokers do need some sort of advocate against big money funders who can back-door their deal without recourse. And I never said I "left". Now, can you please stop saying this stuff Elizabeth? I'm trying to be respectful here.

( contest with 100 uccs was bad too)
You offered a production challenge and I took you up on it. If you feel 100 UCCs is too low, then what amount do you prefer? I don't use UCCs as a main marketing strategy anymore Elizabeth and I'm busy (I'm a one man show lol) I can't commit to a 1,000 UCC campaign over 30 to 60 days, I don't have time. So what modifications do you want to the challenge? You made the challenge, remember?

I have to produce sales, not play around with Catfish...who thought that myself and others that are working hard making 50-100k a month were catfishing.
When did I say this? Where are you getting this stuff from? The way those 3 to 5 guys are making money at YellowStone, is the exact stuff I have been preaching for years in how a small fraction of guys are making a significant amount of money. My content is out there.

You never answered my question on the $15k to $20k per month? Do you think that's good or bad for a one man shop?