whos at the top of your firm - Page 9
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    West coast remembers it I am sure...he questioned me on it back then
    Elizabeth......post the numbers.

Karen37a
    When its real what are you going to do? You harrassed me for years now.

jotucker1983
    When its real what are you going to do? You harrassed me for years now.
    I just answered this. I will acknowledge that you weren't lying about the 25 - 30 year financial services experience that you said you have.

Same thing I just did with Anthony. I logged in here and saw this post by the OP with a bunch of numbers that didn't seem right. Seeing as though this is a "discussion forum", I questioned the numbers. Anthony responded with full explanation verifying the numbers. At that point, I acknowledged him and congratulated him on a job well done.

I will do the same thing to you as well. The reason I am even questioning you on this is because you keep talking about it Elizabeth. You have over 2,000 posts on this forum and I'm sure at least 1,000 of them are about this financial services firm with the hundreds of brokers. So you keep bringing it up....then prove what you say or STOP saying it on a public discussion forum.

Karen37a
    edit
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-19-2018 at 10:02 PM.

Karen37a
    edit
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-19-2018 at 10:03 PM.

jotucker1983
    I can post my long Insurance /finance/ finra when i break into the system

now what>?
    I thought that's what you were going to post? Just posting some random periods and companies doesn't prove it matches up to you.

I honestly don't see why a Google Search doesn't bring up "something" on you Elizabeth? Nothing comes up under your name but mugshots. I'm not trying to be funny. I'm saying that if you are telling the truth about this 25 year financial services experience with license, you must have been operating under a different name or something? Or the story is completely made up?

I'm about to log off for the night lol. But post the license information when you can. I'll stop back in to check on it

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    I thought that's what you were going to post? Just posting some random periods and companies doesn't prove it matches up to you.

I honestly don't see why a Google Search doesn't bring up "something" on you Elizabeth? Nothing comes up under your name but mugshots. I'm not trying to be funny. I'm saying that if you are telling the truth about this 25 year financial services experience with license, you must have been operating under a different name or something? Or the story is completely made up?

Thats the Nmls syystem for mortgages ...anyone who does loans knows what it is

Karen37a

I'm about to log off for the night lol. But post the license information when you can. I'll stop back in to check on it

john you are a fool and a coward and a liar and I am glad everyone who is ever going to do business with gets to see what you are

I knew when I posted something you would not honor your word because you are a liar and a loser and a piker

I can have someone i trust or admin login

No matter what you are going to say something else stupid with your cheese eating grin because you cant sell and cant admit it.

if they ever saw your melt downs in pms they would be shocked
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-19-2018 at 10:09 PM.

jotucker1983
    Thats the Nmls syystem for mortgages ...anyone who does loans knows what it is
    Okay I found you in the NMLS Database, ID:170891, under Elizabeth Barlow Cooper. (http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)

Well, it looks like you weren't lying about this experience! This is awesome! What took you so long to post this? You kept talking about this financial services experience, it's great that you finally have something to back it up.

My suggestion is that you hire some sort of Publicist or something to remove those mugshots and put out some sort of positive press releases or something in relation to your profession. That Google Search doesn't look right, but congrats on a long career!

if they ever saw your melt downs in pms they would be shocked
    Lol, there were no "melt-downs", I don't melt-down. Any PMs you have that you feel need to be shared, feel free to share them.

I'm logging off now, but glad we could put this little "discussion" to rest.

Karen37a
    Okay I found you in the NMLS Database, ID:170891, under Elizabeth Barlow Cooper. (http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)

Well, it looks like you weren't lying about this experience! This is awesome! What took you so long to post this? You kept talking about this financial services experience, it's great that you finally have something to back it up.

My suggestion is that you hire some sort of Publicist or something to remove those mugshots and put out some sort of positive press releases or something in relation to your profession. That Google Search doesn't look right, but congrats on a long career!

Lol, there were no "melt-downs", I don't melt-down. Any PMs you have that you feel need to be shared, feel free to share them.

I'm logging off now, but glad we could put this little "discussion" to rest.

no I just read books so one day I could wander onto the df and say hey i was a stockbroker cause I am lonely

Karen37a
    Did you not see what I posted.

I went after the county and the mugshot companies and they created a law

they have until june and class action' you would have been proud me using my imanginary court room skills kicking their arse up and down the hearing yelling ...im a merchant cash advance broker baby

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Carl,

Got it, so are these guys mainly internal Reps at the Funders who are fed deals from external brokers, along with potentially getting in-house leads from the company's large marketing budget? Then of course, they get an override on renewals? You also included syndication returns in those figures as well.
    yes exactly.... And why investors get so worried about the 80/20 rule -- is the merchant portfolio the client of the rep or the business?

Syndication is where the top reps really made it big in my banking days. But even from a commission standpoint, 7 figures was norm for top handful at large, high risk shops (again, those days YSC was only balance sheeting 100mm)
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Haha, that痴 what Cresthill is for.
    Here comes Marcus with his fewest stips, double digit commissions, 130k deal just like a 5k deal BS!

Side note Marcus when you reading this please fund Karen and Mr Tucker a hotel room because the have a a lot to discuss!

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    Here comes Marcus with his fewest stips, double digit commissions, 130k deal just like a 5k deal BS!

Side note Marcus when you reading this please fund Karen and Mr Tucker a hotel room because the have a a lot to discuss!

2 rules in Finance I learned and I made all my staff and brokers adhere to.

#1 Keep the pecker out of the payroll ( people just break up with each other and bring the drama to the office then one wants to quit and take their book of business with them or they want me to fire each other )

**when you have a big enough book of business then its semi ok, because hopefully if one person gets jealous they will be smart enough to not destroy their books of business over it.

#2 Marry UP

(ill die before he ever made it to 20-30k a month let alone 100k )

** the room thing is out I have a very good looking, rich boyfriend

Big Deals to fund for 3 days..(i have to concentrate); so have fun without me.

add** Can you imagine if there were a man and woman as a couple in the office ...the woman is great on the phone and funding 5-7 deals a month...the man is scared of the phone or vice versa.

Lordy lordy, its like a live Daily Funder...I recommend rounded edge scissors for the office
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-20-2018 at 09:17 AM. Reason: typos.add*

jotucker1983
    #2 Marry UP

(ill die before he ever made it to 20-30k a month let alone 100k )
    So for full disclosure Elizabeth (since we are being open) I make $15k to $20k per month. I'm my only sales rep, I don't have a team of sales reps under me. I also have multiple product lines, not just MCA.

So in your opinion, is this good or bad performance?

Would I love to make $100k a month? Damn right! I don't have the network, system, nor infrastructure to do that yet. But this thread has inspired me to look more in-depthly into developing something like that.

Karen37a
    So for full disclosure Elizabeth (since we are being open) I make $15k to $20k per month. I'm my only sales rep, I don't have a team of sales reps under me. I also have multiple product lines, not just MCA.

Would I love to make $100k a month? Damn right! I don't have the network, system, nor infrastructure to do that yet. But this thread has inspired me to look more in-depthly into developing something like that.

you have been telling people for YEARS that a broker can only make 30k a year and 2 %, and that your book got taken from you and you wanted to create a brokers union of some type and that you left the industry to go work for Brinks.

( contest with 100 uccs was bad too)

I am off. I have to produce sales, not play around with Catfish...who thought that myself and others that are working hard making 50-100k a month were catfishing.

I've been doing this for waayyyyy to long to not spot out whos who in 5 seconds flat. Or companies taking books away ( in advance) or valuations on stocks or bitcoin etc.

Everyone sees the change in sentences.

I wish you well..bye John

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Spend a hour longer on then phones then on here, youll be at 30k

jotucker1983
    you have been telling people for YEARS that a broker can only make 30k a year and 2 %,
    I said the vast majority of brokers can barely keep the lights on. I don't remember giving out a specific annual compensation amount though, do you have reference to that?

and that your book got taken from you and you wanted to create a brokers union of some type and that you left the industry to go work for Brinks.
    I never said a "book" got taken away, I made a post saying having a new deal policy for renewal compensation made no sense. Brokers do need some sort of advocate against big money funders who can back-door their deal without recourse. And I never said I "left". Now, can you please stop saying this stuff Elizabeth? I'm trying to be respectful here.

( contest with 100 uccs was bad too)
    You offered a production challenge and I took you up on it. If you feel 100 UCCs is too low, then what amount do you prefer? I don't use UCCs as a main marketing strategy anymore Elizabeth and I'm busy (I'm a one man show lol) I can't commit to a 1,000 UCC campaign over 30 to 60 days, I don't have time. So what modifications do you want to the challenge? You made the challenge, remember?

I have to produce sales, not play around with Catfish...who thought that myself and others that are working hard making 50-100k a month were catfishing.
    When did I say this? Where are you getting this stuff from? The way those 3 to 5 guys are making money at YellowStone, is the exact stuff I have been preaching for years in how a small fraction of guys are making a significant amount of money. My content is out there.

You never answered my question on the $15k to $20k per month? Do you think that's good or bad for a one man shop?

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    Spend a hour longer on then phones then on here, youll be at 30k
    I agree. I honestly have not been posting on here that much lately lol.

Karen37a
    I agree. I honestly have not been posting on here that much lately lol.
    I don't believe your numbers....I'm trying not to say it.

if you want to make it big you learn how to cold call and pre-qualify your own leads from 2-5 cents uccs** add or targeted yellow pages...you find out how much money they make etc, what they owe and when they want money

write it down on paper, lead sheet-like us old dinosaurs do

In one day you should get 2-20 leads depending on time and skill level.
    I can rapidly dial for one hour or 2 and come up with 5-10

Fill your pipeline of people who say they want money sometime in the future, by Friday hopefully next month...call back ...call back, call back call back

Buy or die( be nice though).... Follow up is the game ...most sales are not made until the 8-12th call.People with stacking mentalities ( sorry **smile** ) hit it and quit it and never follow up

If you get 100 lead sheets ...next month you walk in the door with 100 follow-ups of people who said they want money in 30 days..you close 5 -7 of them. get 100 more leads

Next month you have 200 to follow up ( plus your renewals ) and if you have a team they are following you.

30 people banging out the phone, 2nd office open, 3rd office

300, 500, 1000 each then you turn into a lunie toones like me and toss the papers into the air and walk out of the office and take a vacation. Because you cant keep up.

I seriously have to close now...phones ringing..
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-20-2018 at 10:01 AM. Reason: add **

jotucker1983
    I don't believe your numbers....I'm trying not to say it.
    Okay, when my CPA is done with my 2017 tax return I'll send you a copy.

if you want to make it big you learn how to cold call and pre-qualify your own leads from 2-5 cents uccs.you find out how much money they make etc, what they owe and when they want money

write it down on paper, lead sheet-like us old dinosaurs do
    I've been doing this for 11 years Elizabeth. I was calling UCCs as early as 2008, way before you even got here.

Karen37a
    Okay, when my CPA is done with my 2017 tax return I'll send you a copy.

I've been doing this for 11 years Elizabeth. I was calling UCCs as early as 2008, way before you even got here.

I do not care...you left and work for brinks and were the most negative person I have ever met in my entire life, dragging the whole daily funder down with you.

if you were in an office they would have fired you day one.

Just go learn how to close sales..unless I do a decision logic on your funky arse I do not believe you.

bye

jotucker1983
    I do not care...you left and work for brinks and were the most negative person I have ever met in my entire life, dragging the whole daily funder down with you.

if you were in an office they would have fired you day one.

Just go learn how to close sales..unless I do a decision logic on your funky arse I do not believe you.

bye
    Okay so you are just butt-hurt then, is that what I can conclude from this lol?

- I'm also assuming that the $15k to $20k per month I do is good performance, considering that you don't "believe it"? I'm an open book so I have no issues providing details.

- I'm also assuming you will continue to say "butt-hurt" lies over and over, like I "left" the industry, or I can't "close", or whatever, when I just put my performance numbers on here with full disclosure if you need.

Your background is amazing Elizabeth, but unfortunately, you just don't carry yourself at all like a person that's been working in commercial finance since 1988. You act too childish and immature.

But with that being said, maybe we should let this thread die lol? It's been established that you are "butt-hurt" so it doesn't appear as though any productive discussion will occur from continuing.

Karen37a
    Okay so you are just butt-hurt then, is that what I can conclude from this lol?

- I'm also assuming that the $15k to $20k per month I do is good performance, considering that you don't "believe it"? I'm an open book so I have no issues providing details.

- I'm also assuming you will continue to say "butt-hurt" lies over and over, like I "left" the industry, or I can't "close", or whatever, when I just put my performance numbers on here with full disclosure if you need.

Your background is amazing Elizabeth, but unfortunately, you just don't carry yourself at all like a person that's been working in commercial finance since 1988. You act too childish and immature.

But with that being said, maybe we should let this thread die lol? It's been established that you are "butt-hurt" so it doesn't appear as though any productive discussion will occur from continuing.

This isn't the bank or the hallowed halls of Yale or Harvard...stop running around with your online degrees and the bankers who think they are cute because they take a salary from a tier 2 bank

When I was Outside tier 1 banks producing billions making top commission.

you do not like me Tough. How many people are on your team?

Let me know when you have the ability to recruit and train 300 licensed brokers ...1099 ( volunteers) and hold onto them for YEARS... 10 people join only 1 makes it...so that's 3000-5000 recruited

YOUR style doesn't work in sales rooms...go to the bank ( back office)

Butt hurt isn't you slandering me saying I committed stock fraud because I embarrassed you in an argument.

its called slander and defamation and it's an actionable offense

Anyway....Good luck. Let me know when that apology for the slander thing is coming

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

you are correct ..NEVER DID I SAY 5K AND 130K SAME.. What i do say is funding with mantis 130K and 30K are done with the same ease and guidelines. (my underwriter claims 130K is actually easier to drop the wire).... 5K's have a separate department that focuses on MICRO-FUNDING (UNDER 12K) and i'm told we probably have one of the largest micro-portfolio's in MCA..
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com