whos at the top of your firm
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    When its real what are you going to do? You harrassed me for years now.
    I just answered this. I will acknowledge that you weren't lying about the 25 - 30 year financial services experience that you said you have.

Same thing I just did with Anthony. I logged in here and saw this post by the OP with a bunch of numbers that didn't seem right. Seeing as though this is a "discussion forum", I questioned the numbers. Anthony responded with full explanation verifying the numbers. At that point, I acknowledged him and congratulated him on a job well done.

I will do the same thing to you as well. The reason I am even questioning you on this is because you keep talking about it Elizabeth. You have over 2,000 posts on this forum and I'm sure at least 1,000 of them are about this financial services firm with the hundreds of brokers. So you keep bringing it up....then prove what you say or STOP saying it on a public discussion forum.

Karen37a
    edit
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-19-2018 at 10:03 PM.

jotucker1983
    I can post my long Insurance /finance/ finra when i break into the system

now what>?
    I thought that's what you were going to post? Just posting some random periods and companies doesn't prove it matches up to you.

I honestly don't see why a Google Search doesn't bring up "something" on you Elizabeth? Nothing comes up under your name but mugshots. I'm not trying to be funny. I'm saying that if you are telling the truth about this 25 year financial services experience with license, you must have been operating under a different name or something? Or the story is completely made up?

I'm about to log off for the night lol. But post the license information when you can. I'll stop back in to check on it

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    I thought that's what you were going to post? Just posting some random periods and companies doesn't prove it matches up to you.

I honestly don't see why a Google Search doesn't bring up "something" on you Elizabeth? Nothing comes up under your name but mugshots. I'm not trying to be funny. I'm saying that if you are telling the truth about this 25 year financial services experience with license, you must have been operating under a different name or something? Or the story is completely made up?

Thats the Nmls syystem for mortgages ...anyone who does loans knows what it is

jotucker1983
    Thats the Nmls syystem for mortgages ...anyone who does loans knows what it is
    Okay I found you in the NMLS Database, ID:170891, under Elizabeth Barlow Cooper. (http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)

Well, it looks like you weren't lying about this experience! This is awesome! What took you so long to post this? You kept talking about this financial services experience, it's great that you finally have something to back it up.

My suggestion is that you hire some sort of Publicist or something to remove those mugshots and put out some sort of positive press releases or something in relation to your profession. That Google Search doesn't look right, but congrats on a long career!

if they ever saw your melt downs in pms they would be shocked
    Lol, there were no "melt-downs", I don't melt-down. Any PMs you have that you feel need to be shared, feel free to share them.

I'm logging off now, but glad we could put this little "discussion" to rest.

Karen37a
    Okay I found you in the NMLS Database, ID:170891, under Elizabeth Barlow Cooper. (http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org)

Well, it looks like you weren't lying about this experience! This is awesome! What took you so long to post this? You kept talking about this financial services experience, it's great that you finally have something to back it up.

My suggestion is that you hire some sort of Publicist or something to remove those mugshots and put out some sort of positive press releases or something in relation to your profession. That Google Search doesn't look right, but congrats on a long career!

Lol, there were no "melt-downs", I don't melt-down. Any PMs you have that you feel need to be shared, feel free to share them.

I'm logging off now, but glad we could put this little "discussion" to rest.

no I just read books so one day I could wander onto the df and say hey i was a stockbroker cause I am lonely

Karen37a

I'm about to log off for the night lol. But post the license information when you can. I'll stop back in to check on it

john you are a fool and a coward and a liar and I am glad everyone who is ever going to do business with gets to see what you are

I knew when I posted something you would not honor your word because you are a liar and a loser and a piker

I can have someone i trust or admin login

No matter what you are going to say something else stupid with your cheese eating grin because you cant sell and cant admit it.

if they ever saw your melt downs in pms they would be shocked
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-19-2018 at 10:09 PM.