whos at the top of your firm - Page 7
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    This is actually true. You need to start with 1000 records because you'll only be able to speak to about 25% of them.
    yep

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Everyone knows that dialing 100 ucc records as a test over 60days is the most absurd nonsalesman like thing ever said in the history of the Daily Funder.

Just ignore me unless you want to go onto the phone in public in a rebuttal battle or sales battle so everyone can laugh.

You are on ignore now

Actually 100 records is enough for this little production "test" that we are doing. It's literally a test of how many leads, new apps, and closings can you produce using the sales operational strategy that you employ.

If you felt 100 records wasn't enough to display your ability, okay, how many records do you need? You completely backed out of it, because you weren't ever serious, all you do is run off at the damn mouth on here.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Once again......I didn't ask you for "what if" situations. I'm going to ask you again. WHO do you know in this business, as an individual rep, that's making $100,000 a month?

I'll answer. Every single person on that list, month after month.
    Last edited by Anthony@torro; 02-19-2018 at 06:53 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Well there you have it

obama-mic-drop.jpg
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
    I'll answer. Every single person on that list, month after month.
    Well, that's awesome man. But can we agree, they are doing that based on the leveraged resources I've been discussing? Or, in your opinion, am I off base with that?

If they are getting commission over-rides on all of the external broker new deal volume, renewal volume, and putting a chunk of said money back into deals through syndication.......if they have a large number of external brokers underneath them, I can see how that "could" make sense. Add to this, any in-house large marketing budget deals they are able to work.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Yes these guys are undoubtedly taking advantage of compounding from the ISO network effect. You'll never find a sales rep with a UCC list pulling in these types of numbers.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    1 million in funding = 100k...so take a year to get to 1 million or a month or never then renew it once

get another 1 mil renew, renew the first milli again

3 million .. renew
    ____

I left about 1 to 1.5 million in business behind in a company I left.

A paper only 5 months new in the industry not trying that hard and only A paper
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-19-2018 at 07:09 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I’m not sure how YSC works exactly, but I was under the impression the reps get something like 11 points per deal. They then decide how much they’ll pay their ISO’s with the average being around 8 points. If tbe reps are walking away with 3 points per deal on $4M in volume, they’re making over $100K.

Those numbers have nothing to do with syndication. These are new commission earnings from new deals from ISO's or marketing, renewals from ISO's or marketing, and direct Merchants of ours that there is no Iso attached to.

We're also not the vast majority of agents or brokers, were the best Yellowstone Capital has to offer.

Some might think were glorified paper pushers, but I guarantee you 99% of the people who think that couldn't walk a day in our shoes with the workload we have, we earn every penny we make.

Can we dead this thread now?
    Last edited by Anthony@torro; 02-19-2018 at 07:12 PM.

Karen37a
    Those numbers have nothing to do with syndication. These are new commission earnings from new deals from ISO's or marketing, renewals from ISO's or marketing, and direct Merchants of ours that there is no Iso attached to.

We're also not the vast majority of agents or brokers, were the best Yellowstone Capital has to offer.

They are the best

__
    The numbers are based on Volumes and Hard work...come in early , stay late...get good on the phone, get great at what you do.

Build a pipeline of followups and it is OVER...BANG 1 million funded

it takes about 90 days to build a follow up pipeline or never

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Yes these guys are undoubtedly taking advantage of compounding from the ISO network effect. You'll never find a sales rep with a UCC list pulling in these types of numbers.
    I’d imagine making that lists definitely adds to the number/quality of ISOs the top earner/performers get, compounding their lead over the other reps. Getting on that list is a gift that will keep on giving.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    I’d imagine making that lists definitely adds to the number/quality of ISOs the top earner/performers get, compounding their lead over the other reps. Getting on that list is a gift that will keep on giving.

Isos drop like flies...like merchants...you have to keep adding to the pipeline lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

I heard there was almost a sales contest. But then it died. Bummer. Sounded like such a great use of time for successful grownups.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    I heard there was almost a sales contest. But then it died. Bummer. Sounded like such a great use of time for successful grownups.
    I just wanted to embarrass him in public and he wanted free training without asking for it

I know he cant sell on the phone

maybe then people can stop making excuses and realize some people are better than others and sales and recruiting is a learned skill

Also, people work harder ...tenacity

Thread can die here now

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

I also love that Anthony to his credit featured the work "Marketing" prominently and repeatedly in his above post. Crucial to long term success. For those with a plan that is. Get after it!!

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    I also love that Anthony to his credit featured the work "Marketing" prominently and repeatedly in his above post. Crucial to long term success. For those with a plan that is. Get after it!!
    Ok Hdf is nice now and west coast....whats going on LOL

Maybe john will follow them and become ...wait let me say the dirty word...an mca salesperson

nite

jotucker1983

Some might think were glorified paper pushers, but I guarantee you 99% of the people who think that couldn't walk a day in our shoes with the workload we have, we earn every penny we make.

Can we dead this thread now?
    Well hey man, let me extend my congratulations to you and everybody else on that list! That's a sh*tload of money and a hell of a system that Issac has put together for you guys over there. Over $1 million a year? Man, that's awesome.

Lol, I'm clearly on the wrong side of this business. I need to join one of these high risk funders and jump on their ISO/Broker/Account Management team!

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Well hey man, let me extend my congratulations to you and everybody else on that list! That's a sh*tload of money and a hell of a system that Issac has put together for you guys over there. Over $1 million a year? Man, that's awesome.

Lol, I'm clearly on the wrong side of this business. I need to join one of these high risk funders and jump on their ISO/Broker/Account Management team!

Why dont you understand they they are doing the same thing that an Super Iso is doing( but with $$ backing them) but they are captive to ONE company and someone like me can go to anyone she fking wants?And if I want money behind me I ask happy hor**** for it?

Why dont you understand they they are doing the same thing that an Super Iso is doing( but with $$ backing them) but they are captive to ONE company and someone like me can go to anyone she fking wants?And if I want money behind me I ask happy hor**** for it?
    Aren’t there like 22 funders at YSC?

There's about 10 relevant ones, then there's the rest.

Karen37a
    Aren’t there like 22 funders at YSC?

I am not getting into Yellowstone business model they have HUGE amounts of money.
    I place a portion of business with them and I also have B/c paper etc

I am taking on another A paper person

That's my strategy...place a with a, b with b

The Reps are like Super iso or funders. They have to recruit brokers.

So any iso can do the same thing...go recruit brokers or go raise capital and become a Funder

People CANT DO IT because no one will join your TEAM or give you capital for funding

Karen37a
    The only reason people will join some peoples team is if you pay them a salary or w/2 wage OR you are great in sales underwriting and can get deals closed.( or you are going to place money into the deal)

To lead a 1099 organization, you have to be really great at what you do...lead from the front. Get deals done...

People join top organizations because their top brokers are banking huge sums of money $$$ and the top brokers are following the leader...who has to have great leadership ability.

Which is why Isaac ignores things...class act

He is so good at what he does he Attracts A paper, people . I wish he had a B/c Paper "wing" so I could send in more business ... the merchants well being and pricing right is first to me.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-19-2018 at 08:18 PM.

That's my strategy...place a with a, b with b
    Pretty sure that’s everyone’s strategy.

Karen37a
    Pretty sure that’s everyone’s strategy.

Not if you are captive for one company...you sell their products only

So the inside reps are really just "isos""mini funders" getting brokers to send them deals.

And if you cant build your own iso, why would anyone hire you? It's the same job...just captive.

ps. Outside brokers get 5-10% not 4...now ask who is making 100k

( you have to hunt down the merchants .sales marketing and its not for everyone)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-19-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Not if you are captive for one company...you sell their products only
    That’s not true. Over the years I’ve had YSC reps provide contracts from outside funders. Please note, they have always ask me beforehand for permission first.