whos at the top of your firm
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Those numbers have nothing to do with syndication. These are new commission earnings from new deals from ISO's or marketing, renewals from ISO's or marketing, and direct Merchants of ours that there is no Iso attached to.

We're also not the vast majority of agents or brokers, were the best Yellowstone Capital has to offer.

Some might think were glorified paper pushers, but I guarantee you 99% of the people who think that couldn't walk a day in our shoes with the workload we have, we earn every penny we make.

Can we dead this thread now?
    Last edited by Anthony@torro; 02-19-2018 at 07:12 PM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
    Those numbers have nothing to do with syndication. These are new commission earnings from new deals from ISO's or marketing, renewals from ISO's or marketing, and direct Merchants of ours that there is no Iso attached to.

We're also not the vast majority of agents or brokers, were the best Yellowstone Capital has to offer.

They are the best

__
    The numbers are based on Volumes and Hard work...come in early , stay late...get good on the phone, get great at what you do.

Build a pipeline of followups and it is OVER...BANG 1 million funded

it takes about 90 days to build a follow up pipeline or never

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post

Some might think were glorified paper pushers, but I guarantee you 99% of the people who think that couldn't walk a day in our shoes with the workload we have, we earn every penny we make.

Can we dead this thread now?
    Well hey man, let me extend my congratulations to you and everybody else on that list! That's a sh*tload of money and a hell of a system that Issac has put together for you guys over there. Over $1 million a year? Man, that's awesome.

Lol, I'm clearly on the wrong side of this business. I need to join one of these high risk funders and jump on their ISO/Broker/Account Management team!

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Well hey man, let me extend my congratulations to you and everybody else on that list! That's a sh*tload of money and a hell of a system that Issac has put together for you guys over there. Over $1 million a year? Man, that's awesome.

Lol, I'm clearly on the wrong side of this business. I need to join one of these high risk funders and jump on their ISO/Broker/Account Management team!

Why dont you understand they they are doing the same thing that an Super Iso is doing( but with $$ backing them) but they are captive to ONE company and someone like me can go to anyone she fking wants?And if I want money behind me I ask happy hor**** for it?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Why dont you understand they they are doing the same thing that an Super Iso is doing( but with $$ backing them) but they are captive to ONE company and someone like me can go to anyone she fking wants?And if I want money behind me I ask happy hor**** for it?
    Aren’t there like 22 funders at YSC?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Aren’t there like 22 funders at YSC?

I am not getting into Yellowstone business model they have HUGE amounts of money.
    I place a portion of business with them and I also have B/c paper etc

I am taking on another A paper person

That's my strategy...place a with a, b with b

The Reps are like Super iso or funders. They have to recruit brokers.

So any iso can do the same thing...go recruit brokers or go raise capital and become a Funder

People CANT DO IT because no one will join your TEAM or give you capital for funding

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

That's my strategy...place a with a, b with b
    Pretty sure that’s everyone’s strategy.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Pretty sure that’s everyone’s strategy.

Not if you are captive for one company...you sell their products only

So the inside reps are really just "isos""mini funders" getting brokers to send them deals.

And if you cant build your own iso, why would anyone hire you? It's the same job...just captive.

ps. Outside brokers get 5-10% not 4...now ask who is making 100k

( you have to hunt down the merchants .sales marketing and its not for everyone)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-19-2018 at 08:23 PM.

jotucker1983
    Not if you are captive for one company...you sell their products only
    Nut job, did you not just read where the man said they have multiple funders under one roof they can submit to? That would mean they aren't selling "their products only". Also when you have internal LARGE marketing budgets like they do, that allows for a significant competitive advantage in terms of branding, ads, etc., to recruit brokers along with merchants, compared to the vast majority of "ISOs".

You don't just wake up tomorrow and start a Super ISO with "money backing it".

Didn't you say goodnight a couple posts ago? Why are you still here? What happened to putting me on ignore? Go ahead and respond with a WALL of rambled text.
    Last edited by jotucker1983; 02-19-2018 at 09:00 PM.