whos at the top of your firm
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    John...what are you holding onto 100 records like a dead baby in the bath water.

100 will turn into 20...and 3-5 leads...if you had bet me id close one instantly ...laugh and be done...I'm not messing around with 3-5 leads over 60 days ...Part of the fun was that I was going to make fun of you on the phone...

Not interested...you would be like Tommy boy movie...oh I am so sorry can I send you a gift card LOL
    See Elizabeth, this is the B.S. I keep exposing about you.

- You keep challenging someone to "get on the phone" and do a production comparison with you. I took you up on it and now you are backing away.

- You keep mentioning that you had a firm with 300 licensed brokers working under you and you won't provide information on said firm.

- You mention that you know a ton of people making $100k a month or more in this industry but won't even provide a small ounce of who these people "might" be, similar to what Carl did.

I seriously don't know why you aren't banned. You are clearly here to joke around, troll, and act a damn fool.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    See Elizabeth, this is the B.S. I keep exposing about you.

- You keep challenging someone to "get on the phone" and do a production comparison with you. I took you up on it and now you are backing away.

- You keep mentioning that you had a firm with 300 licensed brokers working under you and you won't provide information on said firm.

- You mention that you know a ton of people making $100k a month or more in this industry but won't even provide a small ounce of who these people "might" be, similar to what Carl did.

I seriously don't know why you aren't banned. You are clearly here to joke around, troll, and act a damn fool.

Everyone knows that dialing 100 ucc records as a test over 60days is the most absurd nonsalesman like thing ever said in the history of the Daily Funder.

Just ignore me unless you want to go onto the phone in public in a rebuttal battle or sales battle so everyone can laugh.

You are on ignore now

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Everyone knows that dialing 100 ucc records as a test over 60days is the most absurd nonsalesman like thing ever said in the history of the Daily Funder.

Just ignore me unless you want to go onto the phone in public in a rebuttal battle or sales battle so everyone can laugh.

You are on ignore now

Actually 100 records is enough for this little production "test" that we are doing. It's literally a test of how many leads, new apps, and closings can you produce using the sales operational strategy that you employ.

If you felt 100 records wasn't enough to display your ability, okay, how many records do you need? You completely backed out of it, because you weren't ever serious, all you do is run off at the damn mouth on here.