Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
Smh, get serious Elizabeth, you brought up the "hearing pitches" comment, so if you didn't want people to hear your "pitch" or "script" why bring it up? You keep throwing out challenges and I'm taking you up on it.

And if you read the overview, I said 100 UCC records pulled within the last three months, or let's say, those filed around October and November 2017. This means that a good chunk of these will have high balances that need to come down a bit further before getting funded. In terms of bad numbers, we can get them from quality sources to have as little bad numbers as possible because, we want an "even" 100 listings each.

Now are you down or not?

John...what are you holding onto 100 records like a dead baby in the bath water.

100 will turn into 20...and 3-5 leads...if you had bet me id close one instantly ...laugh and be done...I'm not messing around with 3-5 leads over 60 days ...Part of the fun was that I was going to make fun of you on the phone...

Not interested...you would be like Tommy boy movie...oh I am so sorry can I send you a gift card LOL