whos at the top of your firm - Page 6
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

I love all the talk about the technology out there and all. The ISO shops that we pay deep 6 digits a year in commissions are (believe it or not) still doing the 1980's marketing strategies (perhaps with a little tech on data). FYI by the time they put in business loans in google -- its too late for the real commissions. (that's all ill say)...
    Last edited by mcaguru; 02-19-2018 at 05:56 PM.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Why are you dodging my questions?

Because you are negative and you think that because you cant close sales that is what is happening to everyone.

Its not even close to being true.

its no one's business what certain people make...if they want to disclose ...they can

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

I will STOP working and loss all faith in humanity (the little i have left) if i ever find out one day karen and John are the same.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    I will STOP working and loss all faith in humanity (the little i have left) if i ever find out one day karen and John are the same.
    marcus ....**kick**...you jinxed me...you never spoke to him on the phone?

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Because you are negative and you think that because you cant close sales that is what is happening to everyone.

Its not even close to being true.

its no one's business what certain people make...if they want to disclose ...they can
    You keep discussing $100,000 a month commissions and having 300 licensed brokers. What firm did you work at with these 300 brokers?

Carl provided specific examples of people he is aware of making the $100,000 a month in commissions, which once you factor in all of the variables....it could make sense.

You on the other hand, have provided nothing concrete but rubbish about "thinking positive" and "sales skills".

The top 3 to 5 reps at stacking firms are internal Reps, getting deal flow from external brokers and utilizing monies from said deals to invest back into deals for syndication. That's a unique system that's designed that has absolutely nothing to do with "think positive and the windows of heaven will open up".....nor "read Tom Hopkins sales books and the millions will flow in".

Karen37a
    You keep discussing $100,000 a month commissions and having 300 licensed brokers. What firm did you work at with these 300 brokers?

Carl provided specific examples of people he is aware of making the $100,000 a month in commissions, which once you factor in all of the variables....it could make sense.

You on the other hand, have provided nothing concrete but rubbish about "thinking positive" and "sales skills". The top 3 to 5 reps at stacking firms are internal Reps, getting deal flow from external brokers and utilizing monies from said deals to invest back into said deals for syndication. That's a unique system that's designed that has absolutely nothing to do with "think positive and the windows of heaven will open up".....nor "read Tom Hopkins sales books and the millions will flow in".

Can someone please tell this guy how much money people are making and make him stop running all over the daily funder saying people cant make sales or money

pleasseeee make him stop....last chance for you john and its permanent iggy

john ever think people do not like to attract attention? $$$$$ so they just stay silient
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-19-2018 at 06:04 PM.

jotucker1983
    Can someone please tell this guy how much money people are making and make him stop running all over the daily funder saying people can make sales or money

pleasseeee make him stop....last chance for you john and its permanent iggy

john ever think people do not like to attract attention? $$$$$ so they just stay silient
    Yeah, keep running and dodging questions. You have been running off at the mouth for years and produce nothing concrete to backup anything you say.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I don't know any top sales reps making that kind of money (and I know quite a few). If you're a top ISO relationship guy at a stacking firm and you're syndicating your own money, then maybe you can crack 100k per month.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Yeah, keep running and dodging questions. You have been running off at the mouth for years and produce nothing concrete to backup anything you say.

This would be fun. How about John and Karen fly to NY and walk into someone's office and go head to head on sales for 1 week...it can be on video.

You can hear him "pitch" ...ill try not to laugh and stay on the phone and I will "pitch" then we can play it as a don't do this video.

Until then you are done... I had enough.

Let me know when you want to step up to the plate and hit the phones side by side.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

What I find interesting in the discussion of how much brokers can potentially make doing MCAs is that they could probably make as much or more on a single large commercial real estate transaction or large SBA loan. Best part, seems few brokers handle them so there isn’t a lot of competition.

jotucker1983
    This would be fun. How about John and Karen fly to NY and walk into someone's office and go head to head on sales for 1 week...it can be on video.

You can hear him "pitch" ...ill try not to laugh and stay on the phone and I will "pitch" then we can play it as a don't do this video.

Until then you are done... I had enough.

Let me know when you want to step up to the plate and hit the phones side by side.
    You know what......I'm on.

When are you available?

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    What I find interesting in the discussion of how much brokers can potentially make doing MCAs is that they could probably make as much or more on a single large commercial real estate transaction or large SBA loan. Best part, seems few brokers handle them so there isn’t a lot of competition.
    45-90-120 days to close and massive paperwork vs 24 hours

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    I don't know any top sales reps making that kind of money (and I know quite a few). If you're a top ISO relationship guy at a stacking firm and you're syndicating your own money, then maybe you can crack 100k per month.
    I’m thinking that in order to be a top ISO rep at YSC you really do need to put your own money into deals.

Karen37a
    You know what......I'm on.

When are you available?

We are betting for money$$$ or I am training you for free....10-20k

have mcn take on the bet too ( he won't because he knows I am going to crush you on the phone)

jotucker1983
    We are betting for money$$$ or I am training you for free....10-20k
    I know you are a troll and this wouldn't happen....but I'm down. Here's the rules:

- We don't need to "fly out anywhere". Just about every major web based predictive dialer has the ability to record calls.

- We will create a data list, such as a UCC list of merchants pulled within the last 3 months.

- I get a set of 100 data records, you get a set of 100 data records.

- You implement your sales "style" on the records and I will run my operations in my own "style".

- After 30 - 60 days, we will check in on the 100 records to determine the results.

- I doubt that you have $10,000 to $20,000 and even if you did, I'm not betting that amount on something like this. We will instead put $1,000 each into an escrow account. The person with the highest converted to new apps and new fundings will take home $2,000.

Karen37a
    I know you are a troll and this wouldn't happen....but I'm down. Here's the rules:

- We don't need to "fly out anywhere". Just about every major web based predictive dialer has the ability to record calls.

- We will create a data list, such as a UCC list of merchants pulled within the last 3 months.

- I get a set of 100 data records, you get a set of 100 data records.

- You implement your sales "style" on the records and I will run my operations in my own "style".

- After 30 - 60 days, we will check in on the 100 records to determine the results.

- I doubt that you have $10,000 to $20,000 and even if you did, I'm not betting that amount on something like this. We will instead put $1,000 each into an escrow account. The person with the highest converted to new apps and new fundings will take home $2,000.

Im not letting people "record" my scripts....but ill bet the rest ( you are a fool )

30-60 days LOL ....we are funding same day first to close

45-90-120 days to close and massive paperwork vs 24 hours
    That’s nonsense. I’ve done $10M bridge loans in three weeks or less. Paperwork? What, a 1003 application, rent roll, P&L and appraisal. Takes a client about 2 seconds to produce it. After that the lender will usually take it from there.

With a SBA you get tax returns, income statements, balance sheets, schedule of liabilities and agings and you have enough to get a term sheet. During DD they’ll require some SBA applications be completed with additional docs, but a response borrower can complete these tasks in a day. Beginning to end 30 days. If it’s a $5M SBA you just made yourself $100-150K.

Sure beats chasing merchants with $10,000 1.49s paying $1,000 commissions.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    That’s nonsense. I’ve done $10M bridge loans in three weeks or less. Paperwork? What, a 1003 application, rent roll, P&L and appraisal. Takes a client about 2 seconds to produce it. After that the lender will usually take it from there.

With a SBA you get tax returns, income statements, balance sheets, schedule of liabilities and agings and you have enough to get a term sheet. During DD they’ll require some SBA applications be completed with additional docs, but a response borrower can complete these tasks in a day. Beginning to end 30 days. If it’s a $5M SBA you just made yourself $100-150K.

Sure beats chasing merchants with $10,000 1.49s paying $1,000 commissions.

Well get everyone to send you the deals...i hate that paperwork

jotucker1983
    Im not letting people "record" my scripts....but ill bet the rest ( you are a fool )

30-60 days LOL ....we are funding same day first to close
    Well, you mentioned having other people "hear" our "pitches" (whatever the hell that is, but I'll let you do your own style). Yes, 100 data records each. In 60 days we check in to determine the results.

Deal or no deal?

Karen37a
    Well, you mentioned having other people "hear" our "pitches" (whatever the hell that is, but I'll let you do your own style). Yes, 100 data records each. In 60 days we check in to determine the results.

Deal or no deal?
    NO....those are my magic scripts, you are not getting them I do not want YOU to get them and then tell everyone you invented them

What the hell is 100 records? What are you doing over 60 days...bang those out instantly...wrong numbers , dead,,etc etc out of business

jotucker1983
    NO....those are my magic scripts, you are not getting them I do not want YOU to get them and then tell everyone you invented them

What the hell is 100 records? What are you doing over 60 days...bang those out instantly...wrong numbers , dead,,etc etc out of business
    Smh, get serious Elizabeth, you brought up the "hearing pitches" comment, so if you didn't want people to hear your "pitch" or "script" why bring it up? You keep throwing out challenges and I'm taking you up on it.

And if you read the overview, I said 100 UCC records pulled within the last three months, or let's say, those filed around October and November 2017. This means that a good chunk of these will have high balances that need to come down a bit further before getting funded. In terms of bad numbers, we can get them from quality sources to have as little bad numbers as possible because, we want an "even" 100 listings each.

Now are you down or not?

Karen37a
    Smh, get serious Elizabeth, you brought up the "hearing pitches" comment, so if you didn't want people to hear your "pitch" or "script" why bring it up? You keep throwing out challenges and I'm taking you up on it.

And if you read the overview, I said 100 UCC records pulled within the last three months, or let's say, those filed around October and November 2017. This means that a good chunk of these will have high balances that need to come down a bit further before getting funded. In terms of bad numbers, we can get them from quality sources to have as little bad numbers as possible because, we want an "even" 100 listings each.

Now are you down or not?

John...what are you holding onto 100 records like a dead baby in the bath water.

100 will turn into 20...and 3-5 leads...if you had bet me id close one instantly ...laugh and be done...I'm not messing around with 3-5 leads over 60 days ...Part of the fun was that I was going to make fun of you on the phone...

Not interested...you would be like Tommy boy movie...oh I am so sorry can I send you a gift card LOL

jotucker1983
    John...what are you holding onto 100 records like a dead baby in the bath water.

100 will turn into 20...and 3-5 leads...if you had bet me id close one instantly ...laugh and be done...I'm not messing around with 3-5 leads over 60 days ...Part of the fun was that I was going to make fun of you on the phone...

Not interested...you would be like Tommy boy movie...oh I am so sorry can I send you a gift card LOL
    See Elizabeth, this is the B.S. I keep exposing about you.

- You keep challenging someone to "get on the phone" and do a production comparison with you. I took you up on it and now you are backing away.

- You keep mentioning that you had a firm with 300 licensed brokers working under you and you won't provide information on said firm.

- You mention that you know a ton of people making $100k a month or more in this industry but won't even provide a small ounce of who these people "might" be, similar to what Carl did.

I seriously don't know why you aren't banned. You are clearly here to joke around, troll, and act a damn fool.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

100 will turn into 20...and 3-5 leads...if you had bet me id close one instantly ...laugh and be done...I'm not messing around with 3-5 leads over 60 days
    This is actually true. You need to start with 1000 records because you'll only be able to speak to about 25% of them.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    See Elizabeth, this is the B.S. I keep exposing about you.

- You keep challenging someone to "get on the phone" and do a production comparison with you. I took you up on it and now you are backing away.

- You keep mentioning that you had a firm with 300 licensed brokers working under you and you won't provide information on said firm.

- You mention that you know a ton of people making $100k a month or more in this industry but won't even provide a small ounce of who these people "might" be, similar to what Carl did.

I seriously don't know why you aren't banned. You are clearly here to joke around, troll, and act a damn fool.

Everyone knows that dialing 100 ucc records as a test over 60days is the most absurd nonsalesman like thing ever said in the history of the Daily Funder.

Just ignore me unless you want to go onto the phone in public in a rebuttal battle or sales battle so everyone can laugh.

You are on ignore now