whos at the top of your firm
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Yeah, keep running and dodging questions. You have been running off at the mouth for years and produce nothing concrete to backup anything you say.

This would be fun. How about John and Karen fly to NY and walk into someone's office and go head to head on sales for 1 week...it can be on video.

You can hear him "pitch" ...ill try not to laugh and stay on the phone and I will "pitch" then we can play it as a don't do this video.

Until then you are done... I had enough.

Let me know when you want to step up to the plate and hit the phones side by side.

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    This would be fun. How about John and Karen fly to NY and walk into someone's office and go head to head on sales for 1 week...it can be on video.

You can hear him "pitch" ...ill try not to laugh and stay on the phone and I will "pitch" then we can play it as a don't do this video.

Until then you are done... I had enough.

Let me know when you want to step up to the plate and hit the phones side by side.
    You know what......I'm on.

When are you available?

Karen37a
    You know what......I'm on.

When are you available?

We are betting for money$$$ or I am training you for free....10-20k

have mcn take on the bet too ( he won't because he knows I am going to crush you on the phone)

jotucker1983
    We are betting for money$$$ or I am training you for free....10-20k
    I know you are a troll and this wouldn't happen....but I'm down. Here's the rules:

- We don't need to "fly out anywhere". Just about every major web based predictive dialer has the ability to record calls.

- We will create a data list, such as a UCC list of merchants pulled within the last 3 months.

- I get a set of 100 data records, you get a set of 100 data records.

- You implement your sales "style" on the records and I will run my operations in my own "style".

- After 30 - 60 days, we will check in on the 100 records to determine the results.

- I doubt that you have $10,000 to $20,000 and even if you did, I'm not betting that amount on something like this. We will instead put $1,000 each into an escrow account. The person with the highest converted to new apps and new fundings will take home $2,000.

Karen37a
    I know you are a troll and this wouldn't happen....but I'm down. Here's the rules:

- We don't need to "fly out anywhere". Just about every major web based predictive dialer has the ability to record calls.

- We will create a data list, such as a UCC list of merchants pulled within the last 3 months.

- I get a set of 100 data records, you get a set of 100 data records.

- You implement your sales "style" on the records and I will run my operations in my own "style".

- After 30 - 60 days, we will check in on the 100 records to determine the results.

- I doubt that you have $10,000 to $20,000 and even if you did, I'm not betting that amount on something like this. We will instead put $1,000 each into an escrow account. The person with the highest converted to new apps and new fundings will take home $2,000.

Im not letting people "record" my scripts....but ill bet the rest ( you are a fool )

30-60 days LOL ....we are funding same day first to close

jotucker1983
    Im not letting people "record" my scripts....but ill bet the rest ( you are a fool )

30-60 days LOL ....we are funding same day first to close
    Well, you mentioned having other people "hear" our "pitches" (whatever the hell that is, but I'll let you do your own style). Yes, 100 data records each. In 60 days we check in to determine the results.

Deal or no deal?

Karen37a
    Well, you mentioned having other people "hear" our "pitches" (whatever the hell that is, but I'll let you do your own style). Yes, 100 data records each. In 60 days we check in to determine the results.

Deal or no deal?
    NO....those are my magic scripts, you are not getting them I do not want YOU to get them and then tell everyone you invented them

What the hell is 100 records? What are you doing over 60 days...bang those out instantly...wrong numbers , dead,,etc etc out of business