whos at the top of your firm
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Hey and smarty pants John

( this is how he gets into a fight with me )

While you keep looking up a DUI and car accident that I had...that I sued back and won and have it reversed..compensation in court...because an idiot shouldn't be blocking a path of a car and if they get hit by the BACK chasing it, it's their fault.

Big tough owner of that restaurant who is a lawyer. He beat back another huge restaurant for 300 million in a counter lawsuit.

I am lucky that I reversed it.

Why don't you look up all your favorite companies and see them being sued for Breach of Fiduciary duty? Sued for misstatements on regulatory filings and ipos? ...sued for stealing peoples books of business, etc etc etc.? Sued for backdooring, non payment of wages,commission etc?

Where is your commentary on that brave one?

When you do not make it on Wall st and you are leaving in shame they yell out
    " go write a book, or go get your mba or go to the bank" as you are clearing your desk

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Hey and smarty pants John

( this is how he gets into a fight with me )

While you keep looking up a DUI and car accident that I had...that I sued back and won and have it reversed..compensation in court...because an idiot shouldn't be blocking a path of a car and if they get hit by the BACK chasing it, it's their fault.

Big tough owner of that restaurant who is a lawyer. He beat back another huge restaurant for 300 million in a counter lawsuit.

I am lucky that I reversed it.

Why don't you look up all your favorite companies and see them being sued for Breach of Fiduciary duty? Sued for misstatements on regulatory filings and ipos? ...sued for stealing peoples books of business, etc etc etc.? Sued for backdooring, non payment of wages,commission etc?

When you do not make it on Wall st and you are leaving in shame they yell out
    " go write a book, or go get your mba or go to the bank" as you are clearing your desk
    If I got up here every day/week, bragging about funding $1 million a month and bragging about how I am a 25 year financial services pro who had hundreds of brokers working for me........I would expect that people would begin asking questions and seeking further information on what I continue to brag about day in/day out and week in/week out.

So if you don't want people asking you questions, stop throwing these random numbers and stats on this board that haven't been proven factual at all.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    If I got up here every day/week, bragging about funding $1 million a month and bragging about how I am a 25 year financial services pro who had hundreds of brokers working for me........I would expect that people would begin asking questions and seeking further information on what I continue to brag about day in/day out and week in/week out.

So if you don't want people asking you questions, stop throwing these random numbers and stats on this board that haven't been proven factual at all.
    John

Where are you comments on the backdooriing and companies that have been caught and sued

Thats what i asked you

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    John

Where are you comments on the backdooriing and companies that have been caught and sued

Thats what i asked you
    Trying to switch the topic off your fantasy world you live in

Karen37a

Asking again? Where are you comments since you are so concerned about a dui I had for 3 glasses of wine...harrassing me for 3 years with a few of your sidekicks?

Saying I was barred from secruites and here is the list...easy to find google search

http://www.finra.org/industry/indivi...barred-finra-a