whos at the top of your firm
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    I feel that this business is ten times harder than it was just a few years ago. Good lead sources are very scarce and competition is fierce. I've seen experienced ISOs shut their doors recently and these shops were run by strong salespeople. There are now hundreds (if not thousands) of hungry young reps chasing the same UCC lists and using variations of the same pitch because they were trained by the same veterans. It's not a question of having superior sales ability, but rather does a rep have the will to make 200-300 phone calls per day to find 2 or 3 motivated merchants? Because in the absence of a huge marketing budget, that's what it takes to succeed. Personally, I don't have that kind of stamina or desire. There are easier ways to make money in this world.

In order to separate yourself from the pack of young wolves, you have to be able to add more value than just a high rate cash advance. Find a different product to lead in with that can solve a merchant's pain points. Show a merchant ways that you can make his life a little easier or improve his business. This is how you build rapport and customer loyalty. The successful ISO in today's market offers more products than just a cash advance. If you're a one trick pony, then your income will be limited and you won't distinguish yourself from a thousand other ISOs. Adapt to the new competitive landscape or die. Read "Blue Ocean Strategy" and find uncharted territory and stake your claim.

I can bet you that I can call 70 dials thru 100 a day from UCCs and fund 1 milllion in 1 month personally.

They are not using the same script

its MY script.

Picked apart from my life experiences

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I can bet you that I can call 70 dials thru 100 a day from UCCs and fund 1 milllion in 1 month personally.

They are not using the same script

its MY script.

Picked apart from my life experiences
    Why make the bet and not just do it ? If you can fund a million in New business off a list that cost practically nothing.You will let say have a 50 % renewal rate so you will fund 18 million alone yourself off ucc.Take an average commission of 10% that leaves you making 1.8 million with no over head .Now answer this , why do you have reps ,shop etc.do this for 4 years and retire on the beach with your boyfriend from the Knicks

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Why make the bet and not just do it ? If you can fund a million in New business off a list that cost practically nothing.You will let say have a 50 % renewal rate so you will fund 18 million alone yourself off ucc.Take an average commission of 10% that leaves you making 1.8 million with no over head .Now answer this , why do you have reps ,shop etc.do this for 4 years and retire on the beach with your boyfriend from the Knicks

What makes you think I do not have brokers? They are all over these boards and ex-employees as well.
    ( and ones that I trained for free )

I cant take the backdooring lunatic crap and the non coachability

I have been instructed from my hedge fund friends numerous times to kick them to the curb and just close 1 million myself personally and end it

I wouldnt even have continued in MCA if some of you were not so mean...like a demented revenge sales thing ...put up millions to piss some off

I have cherry-picked brokers. Anyway, have fun.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-16-2018 at 12:03 PM. Reason: add *

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

What makes you think I do not have brokers? They are all over these boards and ex-employees as well.

I cant take the backdooring lunatic crap and the non coachability

I have been instructed from my hedge fund friends numerous times to kick them to the curb and just close 1 million myself personally and end it

I wouldnt even have continued in MCA if some of you were not so mean...like a demented revenge sales thing ...put up millions to piss some off

I have cherry-picked brokers. Anyway, have fun.
    You are so full of shi t, I smell it all the way over here .

jotucker1983
    I just don't understand how you can fund $1 million individually every month and run multiple highly successful financial services firms (stocks and mortgages) for 20 years employing hundreds of brokers/reps, but say you are not already a multi-millionaire? Did you get cheated on compensation back then? Are you getting cheated on compensation right now? Are you spending your money on foolish things?

You told me via telephone that you weren't a millionaire and didn't have a high net worth either. I'm just confused by your continued claims on this board and the only reason I bring light to this, is because you continue to talk about it. Like everyday!

And again, even to this day, when I Google your name.....why is it that I find nothing on you from a professional standpoint? A 25 - 30 year, highly successful financial services professional, has nothing out there on her name but mugshots and rap sheets?

That doesn't make any sense.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    I just don't understand how you can fund $1 million individually every month and run multiple highly successful financial services firms (stocks and mortgages) for 20 years employing hundreds of brokers/reps, but say you are not already a multi-millionaire? Did you get cheated on compensation back then? Are you getting cheated on compensation right now? Are you spending your money on foolish things?

You told me via telephone that you weren't a millionaire and didn't have a high net worth either. I'm just confused by your continued claims on this board and the only reason I bring light to this, is because you continue to talk about it. Like everyday!

And again, even to this day, when I Google your name.....why is it that I find nothing on you from a professional standpoint? A 25 - 30 year, highly successful financial services professional, has nothing out there on her name but mugshots and rap sheets?

That doesn't make any sense.

John...i got FORCED to work for someone from that dui...its fla states rules and I tried to make the best of it.

and then someone started a fight with me and it was on like Donkey Kong

Karen37a
    I am not here to train some of you on how to structure a financial company for maximum profitablity

Do you realize that a company like Amway( multi-level) or Primerica ( multi-level financial services) has 300,000 licensed agents in it 1099? Captive?

Captive agents are something that can be accomplished thru regulation.It's very very hard to not have them cutting your throat to get an extra point or 2

BUT what most do not know( or want to admit) is that some "isos" are really just some small agent or broker who either got fired for being a mole or lack of production or a newbie wandering on to the scene.

These Isos can name themselves a fancy name "CEO" but they are really just a broker who got conned into creating a company for a white label or Funders because the white label doesn't want to pay them w2 but wants them to send deals to them.
    This "iso" then takes on ALL the risk, expense, marketing etc and they only have the ability to send in 3-5 deals yearly before they implode.

Nice free marketing plan ( which is why they had no chance of surviving)

Some isos are not true isos. YOUR results are not mine.

Someone can conceivably have brokers ( who could be isos) that you talked out of taking on the expense of it all and drama and give meetings once a month or bi-monthly with the rah rah sis boom bah bs.or live once a week.

You have to have the "ability" to recruit 1099 brokers, they will only follow a successful leader

Time will show who is who. Noone would tip their hand to their true marketing strategy on a community bulletin board for ruthless competition.