whos at the top of your firm - Page 5
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Noob Reputation points: 10

these threads make me giggle out loud

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    what I want to know is what happened to OP?

clearly Isaac fired him or told him to edit the ****ing comment and stay your ass off DF because you don't know how to internet
    If Isaac did hes pathetic. Follow Issac on Twitter or Facebook and he post the same crap all the time on social media.

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    If Isaac did hes pathetic. Follow Issac on Twitter or Facebook and he post the same crap all the time on social media.
    The difference is that he's a senior official/owner of the company.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    I dont think he minds letting ISOs know who’s performing.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    I dont think he minds letting ISOs know who’s performing.
    I think top producers have a party when they make a 100k commission in a month they dance, laugh then get ready for the next month.

The ones who don't make it, dust themselves off...forgive themselves and start from scratch and try to make it to the top of the board the next month...repeat, repeat 30-day cycles, years ..as long as you do not give up you are still in the game. ( just fix the mistakes to make it on the board...)

Sales is like a sports game...teams, keep score, some win some lose. This isn't the bank. This is how competitive salespeople clash with the back office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYzrSGRzttk

Mo Money Mo problems

Lyrics

Now whos hot whos, not whos selling out the stores

I'm the D to the A to the D-D-Y
    Know you'd rather see me die than to see me fly
    I call all the shots
    Rip all the spots, rock all the rocks,
    I know you thinking now when all the balling stops
    never home, gotta call me on the yacht
    10 years from now we'll still be on top
    Yo, I thought I told you that we won't stop
    Now what you gon' do with a crew that got money much longer than yours,
    And a team much stronger than yours?

Where the true players at? Throw your Rollies in the sky wave em side to side, keep your hands high

I don't know what they want from me
    it's like the more money we come across the more problems we see

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I think top producers have a party when they make a 100k commission in a month they dance, laugh then get ready for the next month.

The ones who don't make it, dust themselves off...forgive themselves and start from scratch and try to make it to the top of the board the next month
    There痴 truth to this. Every rep at YSC is dying yo make it on the list of top 5 at the end of the month. But the top 5 are pretty consistent month after month.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    There’s truth to this. Every rep at YSC is dying yo make it on the list of top 5 at the end of the month. But the top 5 are pretty consistent month after month.

they are "technically" like a small Funding Company. Each one of them.

You have to recruit Isos and brokers to your team...like a Super Iso.

personality and recruiting ability, underwriting ability, iso customer service, determines the volume.

** and hard work

Karen37a
    That's why I only got up to 300 licensed brokers( before the crash) and I am comparing things to Primerica.Art williams is better than me lol

I was placing deals thru Aig/mortgages/fidelity trying to run him down....buy term invest the rest... he had 300,0000 Agents...id never catch him

jotucker1983
    Okay but who the hell is making $100,000 a month in commissions lol?

That's why I only got up to 300 licensed brokers( before the crash)
    Prove it.

Karen37a
    John

If brokers are splitting their commission 50/50 ...60/40 70/30 depending on their abilities

and I could close 10 sales myself 50k vg that would be 500k @ 10 % plus 3psf

split off 20-30 brokers commission with me.

Then add in renewals

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Okay but who the hell is making $100,000 a month in commissions lol?

Prove it.

Now dust yourself off and be coachable to anyone else but me. If you enter back into the scene try to stay positive.

jotucker1983
    John

If brokers are splitting their commission 50/50 ...60/40 70/30 depending on their abilities

and I could close 10 sales myself 50k vg that would be 500k @ 10 % plus 3psf

split off 20-30 brokers commission with me.

Then add in renewals
    I didn't ask for "what if" situations, I simply asked WHO was making $100,000 a month in commissions as a sales rep? Do you know anybody? Who?

Karen37a
    I didn't ask for "what if" situations, I simply asked WHO was making $100,000 a month in commissions as a sales rep? Do you know anybody? Who?

If you build a book of business of 3 million? how much would it renew for and when?

jotucker1983
    That's why I only got up to 300 licensed brokers( before the crash)
    Also don't forget to address this. What was the name of this firm? What year was this? What other supporting information do you have to validate this is truthful information? You keep bringing it up....so let's examine it.

jotucker1983
    If you build a book of business of 3 million? how much would it renew for and when?
    Once again......I didn't ask you for "what if" situations. I'm going to ask you again. WHO do you know in this business, as an individual rep, that's making $100,000 a month?

Karen37a
    Answer my question

You seem to ask alot of questions but never answer any

jotucker1983
    Answer my question

You seem to ask alot of questions but never answer any
    You provided a cartoonish/imaginary example of making on average of 13 points (10 points plus a 3 point PSF) on a long list of imaginary deals. Discussing imaginary situations is a waste of time. I could provide an cartoonish/imaginary example of someone making $3 million a year off a string of 15 point deals. WHO do you know in this business, as an individual rep, that's making $100,000 a month?

And address the 300 licensed brokers question. What was the name of this firm? What year was this? What other supporting information do you have to validate this is truthful information?

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

If you include the syndication returns, at least the top three to five reps at the large stacking firms are absolutely making more than $1MM a year -- and that was back when stackers were lending less than $100mm per year on their books, i have to imagine it's only gotten bigger and that syndication pot just keeps on compounding. Same thing with high-risk senior underwriters. At least that is what it was like in my banking days, and blowing through the $1mm was easy.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

You provided a cartoonish/imaginary example of making on average of 13 points (10 points plus a 3 point PSF) on a long list of imaginary deals. Discussing imaginary situations is a waste of time. I could provide an cartoonish/imaginary example of someone making $3 million a year off a string of 15 point deals. WHO do you know in this business, as an individual rep, that's making $100,000 a month?

And address the 300 licensed brokers question. What was the name of this firm? What year was this? What other supporting information do you have to validate this is truthful information?
    I'm not saying it's a good thing, I'm telling you the top reps at the top stacker houses make 1mm+. Same with the top underwriters.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

guys keep it up ...... was getting tired of eating stale POPCORN!
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
    I'm not saying it's a good thing, I'm telling you the top reps at the top stacker houses make 1mm+. Same with the top underwriters.

And top isos. And It can also be done with more business A paper as long as the A paper doesnt cut you off or sell you out, like some did.

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
    Carl,

Got it, so are these guys mainly internal Reps at the Funders who are fed deals from external brokers, along with potentially getting in-house leads from the company's large marketing budget? Then of course, they get an override on renewals? You also included syndication returns in those figures as well.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Karen like paying a M in taxes. she could not afford the pay-cut being a top rep at the big houses.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

jotucker1983
    And top isos. And It can also be done with more business A paper as long as the A paper doesnt cut you off or sell you out, like some did.
    Why are you dodging my questions?

Karen37a
    Carl,

Got it, so are these guys mainly internal Reps at the Funders who are fed deals from external brokers, along with potentially getting in-house leads from the company's large marketing budget? Then of course, they get an override on renewals? You also included syndication returns in those figures as well.
    No isos are making the money too...its production based