whos at the top of your firm - Page 4
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    But you have to assume the house is taking a spread also .maybe that is what he made for the company and took half of that home.
    doubtful - that's most likely what he took home, right under 7% - it's not impossible. couple points (part of) the rate spread and a portion of all fees...

im sure each rep has their own arrangement as far as how much of what each makes due to volume, length at company, seniority, how hard they work etc...

i firmly believe that's what they brought home... on paper... lol
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Geeze.....four pages dedicated to this? Well, 1/2 a page to the topic and the rest to nonsense dribble.

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    doubtful - that's most likely what he took home, right under 7% - it's not impossible. couple points (part of) the rate spread and a portion of all fees...

im sure each rep has their own arrangement as far as how much of what each makes due to volume, length at company, seniority, how hard they work etc...

i firmly believe that's what they brought home... on paper... lol
    If Account Managers (who sit in an office all day, pushing paper back and forth from the sweat equity, marketing dollars, and "sales ability" of external brokers) are making $2 million to $4 million a year.......then I'm clearly on the wrong side of this business.

Where in the hell do I sign up lol??

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    If Account Managers (who sit in an office all day, pushing paper back and forth from the sweat equity, marketing dollars, and "sales ability" of external brokers) are making $2 million to $4 million a year.......then I'm clearly on the wrong side of this business.

Where in the hell do I sign up lol??

They won't take you because you treat the sales profession and the sales people badly.

Salespeople like to close sales with ex-salespeople or companies that understand the sales profession and all the drama involved.

Companies that tend to have "back office" guys who look down on the sales force usually go under. Especially when some of the sales force make more money than you.

Those types of people usually go to the bank or become processors.

Top salespeople choose people who are top reps...hence the reason the reps make so much money...they are the best at what they do....no excuse mentalities
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-16-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

My firm did 15 million volume last month with 32 salespeople. Average volume approximately $450K per rep with about $34K average gross margin (GM) per rep. Average 8-9 points. Top rep did $115K GM and gets a healthy percentage of that.

Cash advance ain’t dying... it’s booming
    Last edited by Zach; 02-16-2018 at 11:38 PM.

Member Reputation points: 7855 Richard Gomez's Avatar

Zach, you must have killer leads:

I reached out to your firm last month but I didn't get the rates on a starter package to purchase leads. Feel free to have someone reach out to me today if possible: 917.600.5647 Richard@gomezcapitalfunding.com
    Gómez Capital Funding
    Richard Gómez~Director of Funding
    12555 Biscayne Blvd
    North Miami, FL 33181
    917.600.5647 Mobile
    305.320.7125 Office
    305.513.5735 Fax
    Richard@gomezcapitalfunding.com
    www.gomezcapitalfunding.com

Karen37a
    To sum this up. (John /Karen debates because I am bored of it now ).
    If you are really good in sales you do not open the door for the conversation to be steered in the wrong direction

Example courtroom

blah blah the weather is cold but you have mugshots

mugshot becomes the new topic to spin off of and when you try to shut it down ( i object she is off topic) Judge ..., overruled, you opened the door by entering it into evidence...proced young lady.
    __
    Cash advance

blah blah we do not have the best rates like so and so...but we are not like dirty d paper x company.

(You now opened the door for the merchant to SHOP you, just out of curiosity they are going to look...and God forbid you send them to a great salesperson for information...you are NEVER getting them back.)

track how many times you veered off topic by putting your foot in your mouth or opened the door for the merchant to hang up.. Or for me to drag you face forward on the board for sport because you poked at me or said something extremely rude and condescending about the industry, sales people, inside sales reps, funders..
    ( which is why we do not get along and how this all started)

Sales Example

Intro line " I know you are busy but I won't take up much of your time"

(you now opened the door for them to say immediately or down the line..."ok as you said I am busy, get back to me another day ")

Whatever the last word is that is said in a sentence also can be parlayed or spun off of.

Example

person A wants to talk about the weather in NY and promote tourism and they say ...blah blah.. I love the weather in NY but the weather is also nice in Calif.

Salesperson B picks up the word Calif ( because they want to promote something else)

Calif is a lovely state have you ever been there?

Person A ...yes I have

Salesperson. And isn't the scenery lovely? I would like to go to rodeo drive but it is so expensive. Have you been there in particular? And do you have the money to go?

Person B ...no I do not have the money but I would like to go

Salesperson >>> So take out a LOAN, you will be glad you did.

( Sales is a Science ....Art of linguistics...Semantics...wordplay)

Figure out how to do this with MCA or get an expert salesperson to give you their magic scripts.

( the Topic can be pulled back into cash advance with 3 simple moves and there are 3 Universal Questions that can get the person to say YES...no matter where the conversation steers out to. And one universal move for any problem...gets you right back to the yes yes mode)

I will not give sales tips anymore, which I know rookies are watching and many people benefit including the sponsors and all cash advance companies because they get the deals sent to them not me... it isn't worth the drama. Stay negative. Save the spelling lessons too. by the time you punch out x amount of calls, document collections, closing, training, you are slap happy passing out, stuttering; the last thing you are worried about is typos or grammar.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-17-2018 at 11:07 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    To sum this up. (John /Karen debates because I am bored of it now ).
    If you are really good in sales you do not open the door for the conversation to be steered in the wrong direction

Example courtroom

blah blah the weather is cold but you have mugshots

mugshot becomes the new topic to spin off of and when you try to shut it down ( i object she is off topic) Judge ..., overruled, you opened the door by entering it into evidence...proced young lady.
    __
    Cash advance

blah blah we do not have the best rates like so and so...but we are not like dirty d paper x company.

(You now opened the door for the merchant to SHOP you, just out of curiosity they are going to look...and God forbid you send them to a great salesperson for information...you are NEVER getting them back.)

track how many times you veered off topic by putting your foot in your mouth or opened the door for the merchant to hang up.. Or for me to drag you face forward on the board for sport because you poked at me or said something extremely rude and condescending about the industry, sales people, inside sales reps, funders..
    ( which is why we do not get along and how this all started)

Sales Example

Intro line " I know you are busy but I won't take up much of your time"

(you now opened the door for them to say immediately or down the line..."ok as you said I am busy, get back to me another day ")

Whatever the last word is that is said in a sentence also can be parlayed or spun off of.

Example

person A wants to talk about the weather in NY and promote tourism and they say ...blah blah.. I love the weather in NY but the weather is also nice in Calif.

Salesperson B picks up the word Calif ( because they want to promote something else)

Calif is a lovely state have you ever been there?

Person A ...yes I have

Salesperson. And isn't the scenery lovely? I would like to go to rodeo drive but it is so expensive. Have you been there in particular? And do you have the money to go?

Person B ...no I do not have the money but I would like to go

Salesperson >>> So take out a LOAN, you will be glad you did.

( Sales is a Science ....Art of linguistics...Semantics...wordplay)

Figure out how to do this with MCA or get an expert salesperson to give you their magic scripts.

( the Topic can be pulled back into cash advance with 3 simple moves and there are 3 Universal Questions that can get the person to say YES...no matter where the conversation steers out to. And one universal move for any problem...gets you right back to the yes yes mode)

I will not give sales tips anymore, which I know rookies are watching and many people benefit including the sponsors and all cash advance companies because they get the deals sent to them not me... it isn't worth the drama. Stay negative. Save the spelling lessons too. by the time you punch out x amount of calls, document collections, closing, training, you are slap happy passing out, stuttering; the last thing you are worried about is typos or grammar.
    Hi Karen. Can you sum up your summary?

Karen37a
    summing up the summary

***That and dont forget about the Fiduciary Gang bg trying to pummel the sales force and Funders, while some didnt know what was going on...and the low low low rate Fiduciary gang aligning with banks and other money sources...tried to shut EVERYONE down...and the few who cant sell thought they could join the banking gang....they would have tossed you to the wolves,and they did toss most, like I watched them toss their grandmother and anyone else who got in the way ***
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-17-2018 at 11:44 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

The moral of the story is...don't do drugs kids.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 02-17-2018 at 11:45 AM.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    The moral of the story is...don't do drugs

The Moral of the story is keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Keep Your Friends Close And Your Enemies Closer - 18.06.16.png

not commenting on this post anymore. Have at it.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-17-2018 at 11:54 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

Karen, you're not done here lol.

Can we renew that deal please I been asking for almost a month. Don't you want me to beat Avi this month?!

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
    Karen, you're not done here lol.

Can we renew that deal please I been asking for almost a month. Don't you want me to beat Avi this month?!

Urgg you made me comment...Monday docs in ... I have it closed( waiting for the balance to drop so the payment stays in a certain range) lol...plus another one coming ..its a done deal

Ps his revenues are great...makes 100k more now a month yeahhh.Thanks for helping ...no one would have taken it.

( see Yellowstone can do good things lol )
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-17-2018 at 12:35 PM. Reason: typos, done

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Gomez View Post
    I reached out to your firm last month but I didn't get the rates on a starter package to purchase leads. Feel free to have someone reach out to me today if possible: 917.600.5647 Richard@gomezcapitalfunding.com
    Richard,

We don’t sell leads, we are an ISO.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Zach, don't you guys mostly do equipment leases? What percentage of your deals are MCAs?
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Zach, don't you guys mostly do equipment leases? What percentage of your deals are MCAs?
    Last last last post on this thread

Mcn

Also just to let you know I have 5 million in renewals coming ( I don't count renewals into my production numbers)

I will have 1 million in renewals fund in the next 30 days.plus 1.5 new business.

I just wait for the payments to be in a certain range so I help out my merchants with my best advice, even if I don't profit off of it.

So NO I didn't have to stack...I have 1 million in renewals that could have been renewed last month.

I am going to make another thread to discuss production numbers because there is a serious breakdown somewhere. Not that I care about some people anymore.

If you have 5-10-50 million in renewals you just have to call people and say "happy birthday" do you want any more money?

Zach I appreciate you getting back to me, keep crushing it.
    Gómez Capital Funding
    12555 Biscayne Blvd
    North Miami, FL 33181
    917.600.5647 Mobile
    305.320.7125 Office
    305.513.5735 Fax

whos at the top of your firm

Yellowstone knows their business model very well, shout out to the team I'm on, team Juan. Him, Sam, Francis, Marie are all stand up people, work very fast, even late into the evening, the weekends too. Much respect to the other top teams for their 1.18 #'s
    Gómez Capital Funding
    12555 Biscayne Blvd
    North Miami, FL 33181
    917.600.5647 Mobile
    305.320.7125 Office
    305.513.5735 Fax

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Richard,

We don’t sell leads, we are an ISO.
    There’s a price for everything!

Cashman1, how so?
    Gómez Capital Funding
    12555 Biscayne Blvd
    North Miami, FL 33181
    917.600.5647 Mobile
    305.320.7125 Office
    305.513.5735 Fax

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Gomez View Post
    Cashman1, how so?
    If you were truly a funder this wouldn’t need to be explained!

On side note I’m taking over “Midnight” I don’t see anything on court system. Are you actively funding?

Senior Member Reputation points: 24139

Ai, ml, bc, ocr

Quote Originally Posted by JHausen View Post
    The bigger issue is Fintech and AI teaming up together and bypassing the industry and selling merchants on low to no fee type of deals. There's still a lot of business to go around but not what is was say 4 years ago
    From a lenders standpoint, this is the opportunity — and potentially one for the ISOs as well. Folks are still focused on the customer facing aspects instead of things like a neural net that can turn 100,000 datapoints into 1,000,000 or 10,000,000 observations. Manual entry still happens daily when it can be replaced by a mixture of OCR and ML. So many diffeeent applications of AI. And Blockchain is the solution for identity fraud and over funding, but no moves to delelop blockchain(s) (except ours) that I know about. We plan to release an application that gives ISO or partner automated approval / denial by just sending in PDFs of app and back statements — this leverages multiple types of advanced technology.

The tools are there, but you need to find and pay up for the best engineers. Literally the day we began exploring the most advanced technologies was one of the most transformative day in our history.
    Carl Fairbank
    Founder & CEO boldMODE
    www.boldmode.com
    Carl@boldmode.com
    Founder & former CEO of Breakout Capital (sold to SecurCapital in 2019)
    www.breakoutfinance.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
    From a lenders standpoint, this is the opportunity — and potentially one for the ISOs as well. Folks are still focused on the customer facing aspects instead of things like a neural net that can turn 100,000 datapoints into 1,000,000 or 10,000,000 observations. Manual entry still happens daily when it can be replaced by a mixture of OCR and ML. So many diffeeent applications of AI. And Blockchain is the solution for identity fraud and over funding, but no moves to delelop blockchain(s) (except ours) that I know about. We plan to release an application that gives ISO or partner automated approval / denial by just sending in PDFs of app and back statements — this leverages multiple types of advanced technology.

The tools are there, but you need to find and pay up for the best engineers. Literally the day we began exploring the most advanced technologies was one of the most transformative day in our history.

Carl,

I know you got a 96? On your series 7 and I received a 91( i had to study for 2/3 weeks ...woo wee it was hard) and I have a computer science degree but the people who failed Quantum physics, quantum theory, and quantum mechanics don't understand.

I can translate binary code to hexadecimal ..positive integers after class.

Do you think some know what "nural net"means lol

** I am joking with you***

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

what I want to know is what happened to OP?

clearly Isaac fired him or told him to edit the ****ing comment and stay your ass off DF because you don't know how to internet
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

jotucker1983
    I'm sure OP got "the talk".

- For one, he posted internal confidential company information on a public board, without being any type of senior official of the company.

- The information he posted was inaccurate in terms of the total "take home"

Total embarrassment. I think the "moral" of this thread should be focus on your own individual objectives/goals/plans.

No two offices are a like in this business.

* Some are 1 man show operations who have an extremely low overhead, living in average or lower cost of living areas. Which means this guy goes out and makes $100k a year from this space and he is solid.

* Some shops have hundreds of employees and are spending $200,000 to $300,000 a month in marketing costs alone to generate a bulk of the volume that they generate. So those shops are going to have to be funding (as a collective total) millions a month in funding in order to stay afloat.

So there's no universal definition nor measurement of a "top guy". In my opinion, if you survive in this industry for at least 2 years and make (at least for your area), what would be considered mid-to-upper middle class level of income, then you are doing well. You can continue to operate in this space or take the professional experience gained and leverage it for other opportunities outside of it.
    Last edited by jotucker1983; 02-19-2018 at 12:15 PM.