whos at the top of your firm - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Hybrid View

I'm convinced that karen is a troll.

Karen37a
    Think what you will...everyone quit ...no one can make money ...less competition

Some cant even get thru the gatekeeper and some ask yes or no questions all over the place.

Let me get the tazer and lets play the game..

yes or no question = no ....tazzzz

I bet you cant put up an intro line that is suitable.

( Hi I am from so and so capital ) buzzzzzzzzz
    ( hi your file came across my desks someone quit) buzzzz

both of you post your intro line into the conversation and then post your closing line.

** when I was younger if I asked a yes or no question I kept track of it on paper and at the end of the day went home and practiced to correct it, write it down and memorized it to only ask a yes or no again...practice.

Then I conquered the next sales mistake I was making

I had recipe cards... I really REALLY REALLY wanted to master it

( but I had to admit it wasn't just dumb luck for some)

GL

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Think what you will...everyone quit ...no one can make money ...less competition

Some cant even get thru the gatekeeper and some ask yes or no questions all over the place.

Let me get the tazer and lets play the game..

yes or no question = no ....tazzzz

I bet you cant put up an intro line that is suitable.

( Hi I am from so and so capital ) buzzzzzzzzz
    ( hi your file came across my desks someone quit) buzzzz

both of you post your intro line into the conversation and then post your closing line.

** when I was younger if I asked a yes or no question I kept track of it on paper and at the end of the day went home and practiced to correct it, write it down and memorized it to only ask a yes or no again...practice.

Then I conquered the next sales mistake I was making

I had recipe cards... I really REALLY REALLY wanted to master it

( but I had to admit it wasn't just dumb luck for some)

GL
    Karen, don't lie. You spend so much time on DF coming up with funding stories and your crazy comebacks that you have no time to hit the phones let alone run a shop. Just stop

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Karen’s out of control (again)

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Mum's the word
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    Hey and smarty pants John

( this is how he gets into a fight with me )

While you keep looking up a DUI and car accident that I had...that I sued back and won and have it reversed..compensation in court...because an idiot shouldn't be blocking a path of a car and if they get hit by the BACK chasing it, it's their fault.

Big tough owner of that restaurant who is a lawyer. He beat back another huge restaurant for 300 million in a counter lawsuit.

I am lucky that I reversed it.

Why don't you look up all your favorite companies and see them being sued for Breach of Fiduciary duty? Sued for misstatements on regulatory filings and ipos? ...sued for stealing peoples books of business, etc etc etc.? Sued for backdooring, non payment of wages,commission etc?

Where is your commentary on that brave one?

When you do not make it on Wall st and you are leaving in shame they yell out
    " go write a book, or go get your mba or go to the bank" as you are clearing your desk

jotucker1983
    Hey and smarty pants John

( this is how he gets into a fight with me )

While you keep looking up a DUI and car accident that I had...that I sued back and won and have it reversed..compensation in court...because an idiot shouldn't be blocking a path of a car and if they get hit by the BACK chasing it, it's their fault.

Big tough owner of that restaurant who is a lawyer. He beat back another huge restaurant for 300 million in a counter lawsuit.

I am lucky that I reversed it.

Why don't you look up all your favorite companies and see them being sued for Breach of Fiduciary duty? Sued for misstatements on regulatory filings and ipos? ...sued for stealing peoples books of business, etc etc etc.? Sued for backdooring, non payment of wages,commission etc?

When you do not make it on Wall st and you are leaving in shame they yell out
    " go write a book, or go get your mba or go to the bank" as you are clearing your desk
    If I got up here every day/week, bragging about funding $1 million a month and bragging about how I am a 25 year financial services pro who had hundreds of brokers working for me........I would expect that people would begin asking questions and seeking further information on what I continue to brag about day in/day out and week in/week out.

So if you don't want people asking you questions, stop throwing these random numbers and stats on this board that haven't been proven factual at all.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    If I got up here every day/week, bragging about funding $1 million a month and bragging about how I am a 25 year financial services pro who had hundreds of brokers working for me........I would expect that people would begin asking questions and seeking further information on what I continue to brag about day in/day out and week in/week out.

So if you don't want people asking you questions, stop throwing these random numbers and stats on this board that haven't been proven factual at all.
    John

Where are you comments on the backdooriing and companies that have been caught and sued

Thats what i asked you

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

John

Where are you comments on the backdooriing and companies that have been caught and sued

Thats what i asked you
    Trying to switch the topic off your fantasy world you live in

Karen37a

Asking again? Where are you comments since you are so concerned about a dui I had for 3 glasses of wine...harrassing me for 3 years with a few of your sidekicks?

Saying I was barred from secruites and here is the list...easy to find google search

http://www.finra.org/industry/indivi...barred-finra-a

Karen37a
    Be proud John. You were instrumental or a small part of overturning mugshot companies in Florida.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/ne...move-mug-shots

Now class action lawsuit have been brought to them.

Ill let you know when I catch up with the guy in Belize

Karen37a
    John,

I am still waiting on an answer. You feel like I need to answer to you and the board.

Now I feel like YOU need to answer.

Why are you not commenting on some of the egregious acts that are going on when I am sure you can find them as easily as you found my dui?

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Maybe because this thread is about how much your top reps do . Not about the karen conspiracy theories.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Maybe because this thread is about how much your top reps do . Not about the karen conspiracy theories.
    Nope...he brought up mugshots

learn how to sell and focus...semantics

Senior Member Reputation points: 8603 Regium's Avatar

Karen, your posts drive me crazy... I used to go on DF almost everyday, now almost never because your posts give me a headache

Karen37a
    Pinellas County Florida no longer has mugshots up, it's been toppled.

Class action coming to the mugshot companies they have until June 2018

I am sure a lot of misdemeanor people who had their lives ruined for one simple event out of their life that was accelerated

thank you

Let me know when we talk about ALL the lawsuits and charges that people have.

Dui seems so simplistic in the grand scheme of things

Suley hit the ignore button..dont read the threads

im off for the weekend so have fun

Senior Member Reputation points: 5110 LJH365's Avatar

Who cares??

Why don't we try to be helpful towards each other for the remainder of the afternoon.

Karen- can you post your opening line? I'd love to hear it.

Here's is mine: "Hey John, it's Sean from Bright Light Funding, how ya been? We had scheduled this call back in December to get your business the capital it needed..."
    Sean Hawley
    CEO
    BLF
    Bright Light Freight
    shawley@brightlightfreight.com.com
    631-210-6327
    SBA, Term Loans, LOC, MCA & Equipment Finance (Transportation & Trucking)

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

Can we sticky this post thread and add it to the wall of fame threads.
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Geeze.....four pages dedicated to this? Well, 1/2 a page to the topic and the rest to nonsense dribble.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

My firm did 15 million volume last month with 32 salespeople. Average volume approximately $450K per rep with about $34K average gross margin (GM) per rep. Average 8-9 points. Top rep did $115K GM and gets a healthy percentage of that.

Cash advance ain’t dying... it’s booming
    Last edited by Zach; 02-16-2018 at 11:38 PM.

Member Reputation points: 7855 Richard Gomez's Avatar

Zach, you must have killer leads:

I reached out to your firm last month but I didn't get the rates on a starter package to purchase leads. Feel free to have someone reach out to me today if possible: 917.600.5647 Richard@gomezcapitalfunding.com
    Gómez Capital Funding
    Richard Gómez~Director of Funding
    12555 Biscayne Blvd
    North Miami, FL 33181
    917.600.5647 Mobile
    305.320.7125 Office
    305.513.5735 Fax
    Richard@gomezcapitalfunding.com
    www.gomezcapitalfunding.com

Karen37a
    To sum this up. (John /Karen debates because I am bored of it now ).
    If you are really good in sales you do not open the door for the conversation to be steered in the wrong direction

Example courtroom

blah blah the weather is cold but you have mugshots

mugshot becomes the new topic to spin off of and when you try to shut it down ( i object she is off topic) Judge ..., overruled, you opened the door by entering it into evidence...proced young lady.
    __
    Cash advance

blah blah we do not have the best rates like so and so...but we are not like dirty d paper x company.

(You now opened the door for the merchant to SHOP you, just out of curiosity they are going to look...and God forbid you send them to a great salesperson for information...you are NEVER getting them back.)

track how many times you veered off topic by putting your foot in your mouth or opened the door for the merchant to hang up.. Or for me to drag you face forward on the board for sport because you poked at me or said something extremely rude and condescending about the industry, sales people, inside sales reps, funders..
    ( which is why we do not get along and how this all started)

Sales Example

Intro line " I know you are busy but I won't take up much of your time"

(you now opened the door for them to say immediately or down the line..."ok as you said I am busy, get back to me another day ")

Whatever the last word is that is said in a sentence also can be parlayed or spun off of.

Example

person A wants to talk about the weather in NY and promote tourism and they say ...blah blah.. I love the weather in NY but the weather is also nice in Calif.

Salesperson B picks up the word Calif ( because they want to promote something else)

Calif is a lovely state have you ever been there?

Person A ...yes I have

Salesperson. And isn't the scenery lovely? I would like to go to rodeo drive but it is so expensive. Have you been there in particular? And do you have the money to go?

Person B ...no I do not have the money but I would like to go

Salesperson >>> So take out a LOAN, you will be glad you did.

( Sales is a Science ....Art of linguistics...Semantics...wordplay)

Figure out how to do this with MCA or get an expert salesperson to give you their magic scripts.

( the Topic can be pulled back into cash advance with 3 simple moves and there are 3 Universal Questions that can get the person to say YES...no matter where the conversation steers out to. And one universal move for any problem...gets you right back to the yes yes mode)

I will not give sales tips anymore, which I know rookies are watching and many people benefit including the sponsors and all cash advance companies because they get the deals sent to them not me... it isn't worth the drama. Stay negative. Save the spelling lessons too. by the time you punch out x amount of calls, document collections, closing, training, you are slap happy passing out, stuttering; the last thing you are worried about is typos or grammar.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-17-2018 at 11:07 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

To sum this up. (John /Karen debates because I am bored of it now ).
    If you are really good in sales you do not open the door for the conversation to be steered in the wrong direction

Example courtroom

blah blah the weather is cold but you have mugshots

mugshot becomes the new topic to spin off of and when you try to shut it down ( i object she is off topic) Judge ..., overruled, you opened the door by entering it into evidence...proced young lady.
    __
    Cash advance

blah blah we do not have the best rates like so and so...but we are not like dirty d paper x company.

(You now opened the door for the merchant to SHOP you, just out of curiosity they are going to look...and God forbid you send them to a great salesperson for information...you are NEVER getting them back.)

track how many times you veered off topic by putting your foot in your mouth or opened the door for the merchant to hang up.. Or for me to drag you face forward on the board for sport because you poked at me or said something extremely rude and condescending about the industry, sales people, inside sales reps, funders..
    ( which is why we do not get along and how this all started)

Sales Example

Intro line " I know you are busy but I won't take up much of your time"

(you now opened the door for them to say immediately or down the line..."ok as you said I am busy, get back to me another day ")

Whatever the last word is that is said in a sentence also can be parlayed or spun off of.

Example

person A wants to talk about the weather in NY and promote tourism and they say ...blah blah.. I love the weather in NY but the weather is also nice in Calif.

Salesperson B picks up the word Calif ( because they want to promote something else)

Calif is a lovely state have you ever been there?

Person A ...yes I have

Salesperson. And isn't the scenery lovely? I would like to go to rodeo drive but it is so expensive. Have you been there in particular? And do you have the money to go?

Person B ...no I do not have the money but I would like to go

Salesperson >>> So take out a LOAN, you will be glad you did.

( Sales is a Science ....Art of linguistics...Semantics...wordplay)

Figure out how to do this with MCA or get an expert salesperson to give you their magic scripts.

( the Topic can be pulled back into cash advance with 3 simple moves and there are 3 Universal Questions that can get the person to say YES...no matter where the conversation steers out to. And one universal move for any problem...gets you right back to the yes yes mode)

I will not give sales tips anymore, which I know rookies are watching and many people benefit including the sponsors and all cash advance companies because they get the deals sent to them not me... it isn't worth the drama. Stay negative. Save the spelling lessons too. by the time you punch out x amount of calls, document collections, closing, training, you are slap happy passing out, stuttering; the last thing you are worried about is typos or grammar.
    Hi Karen. Can you sum up your summary?

Karen37a
    summing up the summary

***That and dont forget about the Fiduciary Gang bg trying to pummel the sales force and Funders, while some didnt know what was going on...and the low low low rate Fiduciary gang aligning with banks and other money sources...tried to shut EVERYONE down...and the few who cant sell thought they could join the banking gang....they would have tossed you to the wolves,and they did toss most, like I watched them toss their grandmother and anyone else who got in the way ***
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-17-2018 at 11:44 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

The moral of the story is...don't do drugs kids.
    Last edited by MCNetwork; 02-17-2018 at 11:45 AM.
    Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz