whos at the top of your firm - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    I can bet you that I can call 70 dials thru 100 a day from UCCs and fund 1 milllion in 1 month personally.

They are not using the same script

its MY script.

Picked apart from my life experiences
    Why make the bet and not just do it ? If you can fund a million in New business off a list that cost practically nothing.You will let say have a 50 % renewal rate so you will fund 18 million alone yourself off ucc.Take an average commission of 10% that leaves you making 1.8 million with no over head .Now answer this , why do you have reps ,shop etc.do this for 4 years and retire on the beach with your boyfriend from the Knicks

Karen37a
    Think what you will...everyone quit ...no one can make money ...less competition

Some cant even get thru the gatekeeper and some ask yes or no questions all over the place.

Let me get the tazer and lets play the game..

yes or no question = no ....tazzzz

I bet you cant put up an intro line that is suitable.

( Hi I am from so and so capital ) buzzzzzzzzz
    ( hi your file came across my desks someone quit) buzzzz

both of you post your intro line into the conversation and then post your closing line.

** when I was younger if I asked a yes or no question I kept track of it on paper and at the end of the day went home and practiced to correct it, write it down and memorized it to only ask a yes or no again...practice.

Then I conquered the next sales mistake I was making

I had recipe cards... I really REALLY REALLY wanted to master it

( but I had to admit it wasn't just dumb luck for some)

GL

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Why make the bet and not just do it ? If you can fund a million in New business off a list that cost practically nothing.You will let say have a 50 % renewal rate so you will fund 18 million alone yourself off ucc.Take an average commission of 10% that leaves you making 1.8 million with no over head .Now answer this , why do you have reps ,shop etc.do this for 4 years and retire on the beach with your boyfriend from the Knicks

What makes you think I do not have brokers? They are all over these boards and ex-employees as well.
    ( and ones that I trained for free )

I cant take the backdooring lunatic crap and the non coachability

I have been instructed from my hedge fund friends numerous times to kick them to the curb and just close 1 million myself personally and end it

I wouldnt even have continued in MCA if some of you were not so mean...like a demented revenge sales thing ...put up millions to piss some off

I have cherry-picked brokers. Anyway, have fun.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-16-2018 at 12:03 PM. Reason: add *

Think what you will...everyone quit ...no one can make money ...less competition

Some cant even get thru the gatekeeper and some ask yes or no questions all over the place.

Let me get the tazer and lets play the game..

yes or no question = no ....tazzzz

I bet you cant put up an intro line that is suitable.

( Hi I am from so and so capital ) buzzzzzzzzz
    ( hi your file came across my desks someone quit) buzzzz

both of you post your intro line into the conversation and then post your closing line.

** when I was younger if I asked a yes or no question I kept track of it on paper and at the end of the day went home and practiced to correct it, write it down and memorized it to only ask a yes or no again...practice.

Then I conquered the next sales mistake I was making

I had recipe cards... I really REALLY REALLY wanted to master it

( but I had to admit it wasn't just dumb luck for some)

GL
    Karen, don't lie. You spend so much time on DF coming up with funding stories and your crazy comebacks that you have no time to hit the phones let alone run a shop. Just stop

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Karen’s out of control (again)

What makes you think I do not have brokers? They are all over these boards and ex-employees as well.

I cant take the backdooring lunatic crap and the non coachability

I have been instructed from my hedge fund friends numerous times to kick them to the curb and just close 1 million myself personally and end it

I wouldnt even have continued in MCA if some of you were not so mean...like a demented revenge sales thing ...put up millions to piss some off

I have cherry-picked brokers. Anyway, have fun.
    You are so full of shi t, I smell it all the way over here .

jotucker1983
    I just don't understand how you can fund $1 million individually every month and run multiple highly successful financial services firms (stocks and mortgages) for 20 years employing hundreds of brokers/reps, but say you are not already a multi-millionaire? Did you get cheated on compensation back then? Are you getting cheated on compensation right now? Are you spending your money on foolish things?

You told me via telephone that you weren't a millionaire and didn't have a high net worth either. I'm just confused by your continued claims on this board and the only reason I bring light to this, is because you continue to talk about it. Like everyday!

And again, even to this day, when I Google your name.....why is it that I find nothing on you from a professional standpoint? A 25 - 30 year, highly successful financial services professional, has nothing out there on her name but mugshots and rap sheets?

That doesn't make any sense.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    I just don't understand how you can fund $1 million individually every month and run multiple highly successful financial services firms (stocks and mortgages) for 20 years employing hundreds of brokers/reps, but say you are not already a multi-millionaire? Did you get cheated on compensation back then? Are you getting cheated on compensation right now? Are you spending your money on foolish things?

You told me via telephone that you weren't a millionaire and didn't have a high net worth either. I'm just confused by your continued claims on this board and the only reason I bring light to this, is because you continue to talk about it. Like everyday!

And again, even to this day, when I Google your name.....why is it that I find nothing on you from a professional standpoint? A 25 - 30 year, highly successful financial services professional, has nothing out there on her name but mugshots and rap sheets?

That doesn't make any sense.

John...i got FORCED to work for someone from that dui...its fla states rules and I tried to make the best of it.

and then someone started a fight with me and it was on like Donkey Kong

Karen37a
    I am not here to train some of you on how to structure a financial company for maximum profitablity

Do you realize that a company like Amway( multi-level) or Primerica ( multi-level financial services) has 300,000 licensed agents in it 1099? Captive?

Captive agents are something that can be accomplished thru regulation.It's very very hard to not have them cutting your throat to get an extra point or 2

BUT what most do not know( or want to admit) is that some "isos" are really just some small agent or broker who either got fired for being a mole or lack of production or a newbie wandering on to the scene.

These Isos can name themselves a fancy name "CEO" but they are really just a broker who got conned into creating a company for a white label or Funders because the white label doesn't want to pay them w2 but wants them to send deals to them.
    This "iso" then takes on ALL the risk, expense, marketing etc and they only have the ability to send in 3-5 deals yearly before they implode.

Nice free marketing plan ( which is why they had no chance of surviving)

Some isos are not true isos. YOUR results are not mine.

Someone can conceivably have brokers ( who could be isos) that you talked out of taking on the expense of it all and drama and give meetings once a month or bi-monthly with the rah rah sis boom bah bs.or live once a week.

You have to have the "ability" to recruit 1099 brokers, they will only follow a successful leader

Time will show who is who. Noone would tip their hand to their true marketing strategy on a community bulletin board for ruthless competition.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Mum's the word
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dworange
    lets here it guys who are the stars in your company and what are there numbers

yellowstone cap

Here are your top 5 reps for January:
    Dahan funded 75 deals for $4.5M and took home $302K in commission
    Jonathan Aryeh funded 110 deals for $4.35M and took home $225K in commission
    TMF funded 136 deals for $4.6M and took home $212K in commission
    Juan funded 195 deals for $4.3M and took home $208K in commission
    Anthony funded 87 deals for $4M and took home $160K in commission
    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Not smart to post this bro. For many reasons...
    you mean besides the fact that it's probably an internal memo and higher-ups has no intention of it becoming public?

or the reason i want to know... who is dworange and what authority did he have to share this?

or you mean reasons related to that three-letter acronym.... I......R...... ?

must be new to the internet if posting before thinking.... did he really think he'd get responses from every "firm" and their funding volume / commissions?

and to answer questions of how is a rep making 6.7% in commission on pushing paper.... aren't they notorious for charging their own PSF's on top of contract fees and original ISO's PSF? not to mention that rate spread... i wouldn't know precisely i don't work with them but good for them! always admired their work ethic and their will to get it done.

we all thought juan was the big dog til we saw dahan made 50% more on funding same amount and half the volume!!! lol!
    Last edited by ADiamond; 02-16-2018 at 02:19 PM.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Karen37a
    Hey and smarty pants John

( this is how he gets into a fight with me )

While you keep looking up a DUI and car accident that I had...that I sued back and won and have it reversed..compensation in court...because an idiot shouldn't be blocking a path of a car and if they get hit by the BACK chasing it, it's their fault.

Big tough owner of that restaurant who is a lawyer. He beat back another huge restaurant for 300 million in a counter lawsuit.

I am lucky that I reversed it.

Why don't you look up all your favorite companies and see them being sued for Breach of Fiduciary duty? Sued for misstatements on regulatory filings and ipos? ...sued for stealing peoples books of business, etc etc etc.? Sued for backdooring, non payment of wages,commission etc?

Where is your commentary on that brave one?

When you do not make it on Wall st and you are leaving in shame they yell out
    " go write a book, or go get your mba or go to the bank" as you are clearing your desk

Karen37a
    Be proud John. You were instrumental or a small part of overturning mugshot companies in Florida.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/ne...move-mug-shots

Now class action lawsuit have been brought to them.

Ill let you know when I catch up with the guy in Belize

jotucker1983
    Hey and smarty pants John

( this is how he gets into a fight with me )

While you keep looking up a DUI and car accident that I had...that I sued back and won and have it reversed..compensation in court...because an idiot shouldn't be blocking a path of a car and if they get hit by the BACK chasing it, it's their fault.

Big tough owner of that restaurant who is a lawyer. He beat back another huge restaurant for 300 million in a counter lawsuit.

I am lucky that I reversed it.

Why don't you look up all your favorite companies and see them being sued for Breach of Fiduciary duty? Sued for misstatements on regulatory filings and ipos? ...sued for stealing peoples books of business, etc etc etc.? Sued for backdooring, non payment of wages,commission etc?

When you do not make it on Wall st and you are leaving in shame they yell out
    " go write a book, or go get your mba or go to the bank" as you are clearing your desk
    If I got up here every day/week, bragging about funding $1 million a month and bragging about how I am a 25 year financial services pro who had hundreds of brokers working for me........I would expect that people would begin asking questions and seeking further information on what I continue to brag about day in/day out and week in/week out.

So if you don't want people asking you questions, stop throwing these random numbers and stats on this board that haven't been proven factual at all.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    If I got up here every day/week, bragging about funding $1 million a month and bragging about how I am a 25 year financial services pro who had hundreds of brokers working for me........I would expect that people would begin asking questions and seeking further information on what I continue to brag about day in/day out and week in/week out.

So if you don't want people asking you questions, stop throwing these random numbers and stats on this board that haven't been proven factual at all.
    John

Where are you comments on the backdooriing and companies that have been caught and sued

Thats what i asked you

John

Where are you comments on the backdooriing and companies that have been caught and sued

Thats what i asked you
    Trying to switch the topic off your fantasy world you live in

Karen37a

Asking again? Where are you comments since you are so concerned about a dui I had for 3 glasses of wine...harrassing me for 3 years with a few of your sidekicks?

Saying I was barred from secruites and here is the list...easy to find google search

http://www.finra.org/industry/indivi...barred-finra-a

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    you mean besides the fact that it's probably an internal memo and higher-ups has no intention of it becoming public?

or the reason i want to know... who is dworange and what authority did he have to share this?

or you mean reasons related to that three-letter acronym.... I......R...... ?

must be new to the internet if posting before thinking.... did he really think he'd get responses from every "firm" and their funding volume / commissions?

and to answer questions of how is a rep making 6.7% in commission on pushing paper.... aren't they notorious for charging their own PSF's on top of contract fees and original ISO's PSF? not to mention that rate spread... i wouldn't know precisely i don't work with them but good for them! always admired their work ethic and their will to get it done.

we all thought juan was the big dog til we saw dahan made 50% more on funding same amount and half the volume!!! lol!
    But you have to assume the house is taking a spread also .maybe that is what he made for the company and took half of that home.

Karen37a
    John,

I am still waiting on an answer. You feel like I need to answer to you and the board.

Now I feel like YOU need to answer.

Why are you not commenting on some of the egregious acts that are going on when I am sure you can find them as easily as you found my dui?

Maybe because this thread is about how much your top reps do . Not about the karen conspiracy theories.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Maybe because this thread is about how much your top reps do . Not about the karen conspiracy theories.
    Nope...he brought up mugshots

learn how to sell and focus...semantics

Senior Member Reputation points: 8603 Regium's Avatar

Karen, your posts drive me crazy... I used to go on DF almost everyday, now almost never because your posts give me a headache

Karen37a
    Pinellas County Florida no longer has mugshots up, it's been toppled.

Class action coming to the mugshot companies they have until June 2018

I am sure a lot of misdemeanor people who had their lives ruined for one simple event out of their life that was accelerated

thank you

Let me know when we talk about ALL the lawsuits and charges that people have.

Dui seems so simplistic in the grand scheme of things

Suley hit the ignore button..dont read the threads

im off for the weekend so have fun

Senior Member Reputation points: 5110 LJH365's Avatar

Who cares??

Why don't we try to be helpful towards each other for the remainder of the afternoon.

Karen- can you post your opening line? I'd love to hear it.

Here's is mine: "Hey John, it's Sean from Bright Light Funding, how ya been? We had scheduled this call back in December to get your business the capital it needed..."
    Sean Hawley
    CEO
    BLF
    Bright Light Freight
    shawley@brightlightfreight.com.com
    631-210-6327
    SBA, Term Loans, LOC, MCA & Equipment Finance (Transportation & Trucking)

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

Can we sticky this post thread and add it to the wall of fame threads.
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net