whos at the top of your firm - Page 10
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 18447

Quote Originally Posted by Cfairbank View Post
    yes exactly.... And why investors get so worried about the 80/20 rule -- is the merchant portfolio the client of the rep or the business?

Syndication is where the top reps really made it big in my banking days. But even from a commission standpoint, 7 figures was norm for top handful at large, high risk shops (again, those days YSC was only balance sheeting 100mm)
    The rep, the rep, the rep. This is why Ondeck was making the huge push to minimize reps. I think they got it below 50%-but now back up to 71%. Can is prob higher. BFS as well (note that the new $175 line is just a refi of 2016 line of $165 so not showing the growth the press release is trying to infer). Ever see a term sheet from Ares?

Enterprise value is ALWAYS a huge question without propriety deal flow.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

here is what i learned from the credit card processing days....think about it evrey merchant has a business bank account (guys listen closely) yet for some reason its the credit card processing not the big banks that the merchants are almost always processing their payments.... its been studied that at the time of a business opening up he may go with Bank of America for credit card processing but when the day comes and Charlie walks into the merchant (and or via sales call) the smaller guy will always BEAT the BIG bank... i believe so is true with Business Funding the large super funding groups may have all the abilities to get directly to a business owner but when the day comes and Broker from XYZ gets on the phone with Merchant the odds are stacked in the small guys favor to win over the merchant regarding all future funding's
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    here is what i learned from the credit card processing days....think about it evrey merchant has a business bank account (guys listen closely) yet for some reason its the credit card processing not the big banks that the merchants are almost always processing their payments.... its been studied that at the time of a business opening up he may go with Bank of America for credit card processing but when the day comes and Charlie walks into the merchant (and or via sales call) the smaller guy will always BEAT the BIG bank... i believe so is true with Business Funding the large super funding groups may have all the abilities to get directly to a business owner but when the day comes and Broker from XYZ gets on the phone with Merchant the odds are stacked in the small guys favor to win over the merchant regarding all future funding's
    yep

And it wasn't ever a good idea to antagonize an army of lunatic phone salespeople or their psycho leaders by not paying them commission they earned thru hard work

( not directed to marcus, just other companies in general)
    Last edited by Karen37a; 02-20-2018 at 11:30 AM. Reason: typos

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

What the hell did this thread deteriorate into?
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    seriously

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Proof that if you work Hard and increase your sales skill levels and stay positive, you can become a million dollar producer.

Senior Member Reputation points: 77721

as someone who creeps on dailyfunder to stay up to date with whats going on the industry but never posts, John and Karen are really killing my experience. I thought everyone knew what the reps at yellowstone were making and that's why everyone is doing this type of sale...

jotucker1983
    Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    as someone who creeps on dailyfunder to stay up to date with whats going on the industry but never posts, John and Karen are really killing my experience. I thought everyone knew what the reps at yellowstone were making and that's why everyone is doing this type of sale...
    Buddy I apologize. I also apologize to this forum as well. I keep telling myself to stop responding to her, but she keeps throwing out statements about me on a public forum in relation to my sales experience being all made up, about how I'm clueless about various things in sales, etc., and I keep feeling the need to set the record straight. But even when I do set the record straight, she just continues on about something else.

So what I'm going to do is just put her on ignore. I'm actually disappointed in myself for going back and forth with her like this.

well now I feel bad.... you don't have to apologize I had a lot of fun reading this

I'm gonna go back to creeping now...goodbye...

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

How many times karen did you write last comment in this post 10? 20? 30? (before your million edits)

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Buddy I apologize. I also apologize to this forum as well. I keep telling myself to stop responding to her, but she keeps throwing out statements about me on a public forum in relation to my sales experience being all made up, about how I'm clueless about various things in sales, etc., and I keep feeling the need to set the record straight. But even when I do set the record straight, she just continues on about something else.

So what I'm going to do is just put her on ignore. I'm actually disappointed in myself for going back and forth with her like this.

YOU are the idiot who started all of this crap because you ran around telling everyone I wasn't a stockbroker and I committed stock fraud and it's a serious allegation.

Someone like me who prides herself on doing the right thing for merchants and funders does not take that accusation lightly

And you didn't just say it once , you went on and on and on with a few of your non producing friends joining in.

I told you to cease and desist. You think I was playing around?

You are scared of some 2-bit funders and bank employee. While I am holding back trying to be nice.

I told you I didn't make it in Financial Services because I am Mary Poppins

I have hedge funds,, stockbrokers, insurance,, banks behind me that are my friends and men...all I have to do is pout " he is picking on me" and they would unleash their devil attorneys on you.

I told you to end it for your sake a long time ago. yes, ignore me.

This was a hell of a rabbit hole to jump down, I need a breather after all that

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    YOU are the idiot who started all of this crap because you ran around telling everyone I wasn't a stockbroker and I committed stock fraud and it's a serious allegation.

Someone like me who prides herself on doing the right thing for merchants and funders does not take that accusation lightly

And you didn't just say it once , you went on and on and on with a few of your non producing friends joining in.

I told you to cease and desist. You think I was playing around?

You are scared of some 2-bit funders and bank employee. While I am holding back trying to be nice.

I told you I didn't make it in Financial Services because I am Mary Poppins

I have hedge funds,, stockbrokers, insurance,, banks behind me that are my friends and men...all I have to do is pout " he is picking on me" and they would unleash their devil attorneys on you.

I told you to end it for your sake a long time ago. yes, ignore me.

sorry I'm a noob

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...t/drc-20366690

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Archie Bengzon
    Jumpstart Capital
    archie@jumpstartcapital.biz
    www.jumpstartcapital.biz

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post

A better option I do is simply skip over any comments she makes. If she says anything of substance, I rely on someone else commenting on it. You can call this stacking in a sense.
    But seriously, this thread started off interesting, but at the end, it really blows

Karen37a
    Mcn,

While I find what you posted funny. What is not funny is the behavior of some to new people who enter the scene.This became almost like Reddit...people pouncing, for the sake of being mean instead of a sales networking board.
    ( and complaining that no one can make money)

And I am very glad that people like that I drop subjects when i get the upper hand or prove that I am right.Where were you or anyone when this idiot was posting that I committed stock fraud?

In fact, some of you participated in your stock fantasy stories.

This wasn't a simple one-time thing. I have all the posts saved all the PMS.It isn't ok or legal to post that someone committed "stock fraud:" went to jail for securities fraud, barred from the industry for life when it didn't come close to happening.

I guess if I follow thru with a lawsuit that will gain his attention to say

" I am sorry for slandering you because I cant make sales and I am frustrated that I had to leave the industry and jealous that some people are making money"

It's as simple as that. Some do not have the ability or character to do so until its too late.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

well now I feel bad.... you don't have to apologize I had a lot of fun reading this

I'm gonna go back to creeping now...goodbye...
    Too late. Now that you’ve entered the forum you must take the next step and argue with Karen. No need to initiate the argument - she’ll make it happen one way or another.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Too late. Now that you’ve entered the forum you must take the next step and argue with Karen. No need to initiate the argument - she’ll make it happen one way or another.
    Im leaving for a week...funding...gone. so have fun.

crossed the lined on the stock fraud never a stockbroker thing...bad move,

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

...saved all the PMS.
    I read this differently than intended.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Okay deal

Karen I am better at sales than you

Karen37a
    Okay deal

Karen I am better at sales than you
    yeah lol ...so is Yellowstone...join the Bentley Maserati gang, here is the key to the executive washroom and the million dollar production club

yeah lol ...so is Yellowstone...join the Bentley Maserati gang, here is the key to the executive washroom and the million dollar production club
    Yeah well... here's the key to my Ferrari Bugatti club with my trillion dollar personal sushi chef...(I don't know how to argue back, by the way lets network...send me deals...)

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Frankly speaking, who cares who is best at sales? That is one small aspect of creating wealth or running a successful ISO.

Some of my best salespeople can outfund me on a monthly basis... But could they run a team of 20-40 and get them averaging 300-500K of monthly volume? I doubt that.

We are all different and valuable in our different ways, and proper management dictates that we utilize our individuals to the best of their capacity.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Karen37a
    Yeah well... here's the key to my Ferrari Bugatti club with my trillion dollar personal sushi chef...(I don't know how to argue back, by the way lets network...send me deals...)
    See this comment wins... I can lose gracefully

ok....no more comments on this thread from me..I lost a rebuttal

see you in a week