Mcg
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 11553 Eagle Funding's Avatar

Mcg

Does anyone work with MCG and can give me some feedback, and if positive can they give me their reps contact info.
    Eagle Funding Group
    Phone: (646) 793-6809
    Email: info@eaglefundinggroup.net
    Web: www.eaglefundinggroup.net

Senior Member Reputation points: 2782

Andrew Roberts - Andrew@merchantcashgroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

They give some wild offers on files no one else will touch. I’m talking $2,600 advances with 20 something payments.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

they allegedly don't run credit, so BK's and liens and whatnot can pass thru. Their offers are all short term (20-60 days) and the factors are up there (I've seen 1.60's from them before)

They don't do trucking and I believe they don't touch construction, but if you have a deal that is outright dead everywhere else? Give em a try

Oh yeah, their renewal commissions are 5-6 points only

Senior Member Reputation points: 242214

MCG told me that something great about their program (which I can appreciate) is that the shorter terms (renewals at 50% I think?) means that the client will get funded MORE often than anyone else so the commissions build up.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    MCG told me that something great about their program (which I can appreciate) is that the shorter terms (renewals at 50% I think?) means that the client will get funded MORE often than anyone else so the commissions build up.
    Come on you falling for that? Yes of course doing short term let's you renew quicker but when you half the commission it takes all that away . It is just a sales pitch .like mcaguru writing double digits which is code word for 10% not the standard 12

Mcg does have a great product ,however elevate seems to be the same guidelines like they copied each other

Senior Member Reputation points: 2463

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Mcg does have a great product ,however elevate seems to be the same guidelines like they copied each other
    Elevate starts at 60 days and goes out to 128 days on advances. Our factor rates do not go above a 1.45 and commisison is on the payback amount; we do not do buy rates. Our products are in no way a like and qualifications are very different.
    Last edited by HeatherF; 02-12-2018 at 09:34 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 15507

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Funding View Post
    Does anyone work with MCG and can give me some feedback, and if positive can they give me their reps contact info.
    If you get an offer of $2,600 payback $4,900 $199 daily paying you 5 points, I'd match that paying you 10 points.
    Last edited by MidnightAdvance; 03-19-2018 at 07:56 PM.
    High risk paper

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Come on you falling for that? Yes of course doing short term let's you renew quicker but when you half the commission it takes all that away . It is just a sales pitch .like mcaguru writing double digits which is code word for 10% not the standard 12
    And with Mantis they always put there own PSF on Deal!

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherF View Post
    Elevate starts at 60 days and goes out to 128 days on advances. Our factor rates do not go above a 1.45 and commisison is on the payback amount; we do not do buy rates. Our products are in no way a like and qualifications are very different.
    I stand corrected . sorry

Hey Guys,

Great to see this thread about us containing, for the most part, accurate accounts. Overall, yes we are a decline funder that never checks credit for an approval. Our ACH options are between 22 and 79 debits and our Split options are between 2 and 4 months. On renewal, these terms are extended out to increase funding. With our short term deals, we have been able to get merchants more funding than a long term deal which our merchants and ISOs both appreciate. Some renewals can occur 5 to 6 times in the same year with the same merchant. Currently our rates range from 1.36 to 1.53. We offer buy terms and buy rates. Our niche is with merchants that generate an average between 5k and 50k a month and are typically declined for poor credit. If anybody has any more questions or would like to speak to a rep, feel free to drop an email with ISOSupport@merchantcashgroup.com.

Thanks,

Jacob G