Mantis/Cresthill Capital - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    There is a difference in "words"... I do not know what was said, didn't see it so I am not commenting on that in particular
    That’s the point: Marcus is mad about a word that NO ONE REMEMBERS. But, now, everyone will remember his thin-skinned punkass threats over a word no one remembers.

No one will ever know what was said. But they’ll remember the owner of Mantis’ ****ed up reaction.

Karen37a
    No one will ever know what was said. But they’ll remember the owner of Mantis’ ****ed up reaction

Well that's true. BUT...i make a lot of money no matter what. Just like people will behead their mothers....people don't care if you jump on a chair and start doing a dance if you make them a lot of $$

In fact they will jump on the chair with you if it brings more profit in.

We are in the MCA industry...not the halls of Yale or Harvard or BearSterns

Also, some of these people do not care who they fund thru...they just want commission. They would go to hell and meet the devil if they had to.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 01-26-2018 at 08:43 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Well that's true. BUT...i make a lot of money no matter what. Just like people will behead their mothers....people don't care if you jump on a chair and start doing a dance if you make them a lot of $$

In fact they will jump on the chair with you if it brings more profit in.

We are in the MCA industry...not the halls of Yale or Harvard or BearSterns

Also, some of these people do not care who they fund thru...they just want commission. They would go to hell and meet the devil if they had to.
    I dont expect them to lose business over the reaction, nor should they. But this is about personal perceptions, and it’s just not a good look at all.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49940

I really want to know the word that was used now, anyone?

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
    My pro bone lawyer has advised me not to repeat the word. The amount of lawsuits filed on behalf on Mantis and Marcus is way to much work already!
    Last edited by Cashman1; 01-26-2018 at 09:22 AM.

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@yellowstone View Post
    "ugly"

"banker"

"w2 mf"

lol kidding

sigh
    Last edited by Karen37a; 01-26-2018 at 09:45 AM.

Karen37a
    And every time someone starts a new fight claiming something stupid...it restarts the stattue of limitations on a slander or libel lawsuit.

( and if it stays up the clock will not expire...some people are not the brightest bulbs in the room)

So technically its Libel

To prevail you must be absolute in truth

Like this.... simple lookup of alllllll the brokers ever barred. Easy to find ...one click of a mouse or google search

Edit
    Last edited by Karen37a; 01-26-2018 at 08:55 AM.

Karen37a
    West,

We had a "soul train" line...dancing for the end of the year...people moving on down the line to get the bonus checks. Not everyone wanted to participate...but for those who did....we had a blast thinking we were grooving.( now some stiffs would think that's inappropriate for an office gathering and that I should act my age )

Life is supposed to be fun and positive...and until people turn positive the money will never come in. Its ok with me because I just have to carve out my little small piece of the trillions of dollars moving second to second...thru banks, investment banks, loans, private money, hedge fund, funders etc.

No one is going to follow a dull, negative, excuse making baby, so the opposite is true. And they will follow a lunatic right out of the firm into no man's land.

Ill let you know when its "70's day...you can wear your pimp hat"

Or you can walk in singing " I'm going to pop some tags"...or everyone stay negative

Ok I am off to close more deals

Patiently waiting to see if this thread stays up.

Karen37a
    Patiently waiting for an answer.

Karen37a
    crickets

I think I know why. let's see the response and then ill tell you the psychology of salesmanship and true perception vs reality and quantitive analysis.

Edit ** you know what. I might not even tell you because I just figured out a secret( buying trigger/ selling trigger ) that most of you will never understand or get.

wow I just saw this huge lightbulb into massive profits and revenues
    Last edited by Karen37a; 01-26-2018 at 10:16 AM.

Karen37a
    ha ha

That's it based on the response...thank GOD I figured it out...my brain runs around in circles until i mathematically figure things out, even thru binary code, hex, and latin based translation.

omg, its like I am free...born again. I see the light...

** tisk tisk lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 11170

I work with Mike over at Cresthill - and he is definitely a cool guy, and gets your deals done. I would just ask for your deal to not be sent out of house, because if your files getting called it might be one of the 3 places it gets sent out to - based on who you work with. Sign up with Mike.