Trend
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Karen37a
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    No. More like 70/30

And do you realize that there are Isos and other Funders /lenders who might be honest who do not want to use the internet or DF to advertise for passive leads or referrals?

I was of the opinion that this is more of a networking community...learn, , meet funders and other lenders, isos, brokers who are in the industry or ask a question of experienced people while you make your way thru the treacherous waters and make $$.

I am also of the opinion that people who search for passive leads will go out of business if they do not pick up the phone or have a great SEO inbound campaign .edit* ( or go door to door face to face like processing visa/mc ...or Life insurance agents**) . I have been debated fiercely on this over the years. Results stand.

Are you trying to get more advertising? lol I don't get it.

Ok I am going to try to explain

#1 As stated I thought this was a networking community. Not just advertising for select funders or brokers( and they should be transparant if advertising)

#2 Independent 1099 outside brokers are in competition with everyone including their own Funders (but we don't stack them and stay loyal to them) If we found a deal and we wanted it we would pay it off, in essence taking it from the iso who sent it to them...when its in-house then its another story

#3 There is a limited pool of leads and data coming thru the Daily Funder and onto the deal bin and also straight to the Advertisers...so, therefore, if you are not advertising as an independent ISO...the advertisement is also our competition ( even though we are signed up with the Funders, the deal isnt coming thru us and we really do not want it because we know it has underwriting issues that cant be conquered)

#4 It's my contention that the deals that got stacked to high heaven were stacked by brokers circulating in a limited pool of Funders so you care canabilizing each other by advertising next to each other.

So smart money advertises here and with caution...and elsewhere.Andif you choose not to , doesnt mean you are a crook

#5 The Isos are the lifeblood of some Funders business and if not we are your direct competition for a limit number of deals...American business. I undersand there are brokers who want the deals to go to them but there are others that are going to try to get it away legally...competition

This is not an unlimited pool,,, only so many businesses, then only x amount would even consider a cash advance nor need one...then only x can qualify. And the fastest way to get to the merchant is not thru snail mail or postcards, door to door... it's picking up the phone, which no one wants to do and they are being led astray with all these crazy marketing ideas that do not work.

So. Just because you do not want to market to people who are cannibalizing each other, or newbies who think smoke signals work...does not make you unethical. (And also fight to not get backdoored)

Last point. Why do people point out certain companies all the time and not others?When some are worse than the others. Second time asking it.
    Last edited by Karen37a; 01-26-2018 at 12:28 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 307559

Quote Originally Posted by Karen37a View Post
    Ok I am going to try to explain

#1 As stated I thought this was a networking community. Not just advertising for select funders or brokers( and they should be transparant if advertising)

#2 Independent 1099 outside brokers are in competition with everyone including their own Funders (but we don't stack them and stay loyal to them) If we found a deal and we wanted it we would pay it off, in essence taking it from the iso who sent it to them...when its in-house then its another story

#3 There is a limited pool of leads and data coming thru the Daily Funder and onto the deal bin and also straight to the Advertisers...so, therefore, if you are not advertising as an independent ISO...the advertisement is also our competition ( even though we are signed up with the Funders, the deal isnt coming thru us and we really do not want it because we know it has underwriting issues that cant be conquered)

#4 It's my contention that the deals that got stacked to high heaven were stacked by brokers circulating in a limited pool of Funders so you care canabilizing each other by advertising next to each other.

So smart money advertises here and with caution...and elsewhere.Andif you choose not to , doesnt mean you are a crook

#5 The Isos are the lifeblood of some Funders business and if not we are your direct competition for a limit number of deals...American business. I undersand there are brokers who want the deals to go to them but there are others that are going to try to get it away legally...competition

This is not an unlimited pool,,, only so many businesses, then only x amount would even consider a cash advance nor need one...then only x can qualify. And the fastest way to get to the merchant is not thru snail mail or postcards, door to door... it's picking up the phone, which no one wants to do and they are being led astray with all these crazy marketing ideas that do not work.

So. Just because you do not want to market to people who are cannibalizing each other, or newbies who think smoke signals work...does not make you unethical. (And also fight to not get backdoored)

Last point. Why do people point out certain companies all the time and not others?When some are worse than the others. Second time asking it.
    ok i will answer each one
    #1 this is 100% a networking community , i am just pointing out a fact that has been happening with the ones that constantly make free advertisements
    #2 no clue what this has to do with the discussion
    #3 not sure what you are saying
    #4 i get your point but nothing to do with discussion of what has been happening .
    "So smart money advertises here and with caution...and elsewhere. And if you choose not to , doesn't mean you are a crook" = I never said they were and this proves the misunderstanding .
    #5 again good point but nothing to do with discussion of bottom line what has been happening
    "Last point. Why do people point out certain companies all the time and not others?When some are worse than the others. Second time asking it" = great question , First off people only post what experince they had and they did not necessarily have a bad experience with the worse one . Next some are big bad scary that have lawyers waiting to sue someone and it is just not worth the headaches .

Bottom line please answer with a yes or no . do you see that the ones that keep spamming posts for business for free and never contribute to this site wind up being a scam ?
    I want to be clear that even if what i have been realizing is true .i am not saying we should end it , just people need to be cautious