Prosperum = Completely Full of Sh*t
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by GoldStandard View Post
    You just admitted that you lied to all of us in this forum by stating originally the competitive offer is in house and now you're stating it was another lender (lender A0
    We have nothing further to discuss. If anyone has their own questions or concerns please feel to reach out to us.
    Hi Mr Gold,

I was wondering if you would let us know what percent of deals you keep in house, and what percent are white labeled. I ask because the many prosperum accounts that frequent the site swear you guys are in house only, while your statements contradict them. Can you provide a rough estimate of percentage of deals kept inhouse?

Senior Member Reputation points: 1383
    1301 NJ-36, Bldg#2, Ste#5, Hazlet, Nj, 07730

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Hi Mr Gold,

I was wondering if you would let us know what percent of deals you keep in house, and what percent are white labeled. I ask because the many prosperum accounts that frequent the site swear you guys are in house only, while your statements contradict them. Can you provide a rough estimate of percentage of deals kept inhouse?
    Hello,

80% of our deals are completely our capital and say Propserum Capital. 20% state Propserum Funding. We originated over 8 million dollars already this month.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Hello,

80% of our deals are completely our capital and say Propserum Capital. 20% state Propserum Funding. We originated over 8 million dollars already this month.
    That doesn't answer the question at all. So which percentage is outhoused, 20% or 80%? Doesn't change the fact nobody has ever seen you guys in statements and that you have admitted to shopping deals, all the while your 50 ISO managers write extremely poorly worded posts claiming to be direct lenders.

After some research it seems "Prosperum Capital" is what they pull as when white labeled.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1383
    1301 NJ-36, Bldg#2, Ste#5, Hazlet, Nj, 07730

Quote Originally Posted by gaxisa View Post
    That doesn't answer the question at all. So which percentage is outhoused, 20% or 80%? Doesn't change the fact nobody has ever seen you guys in statements and that you have admitted to shopping deals, all the while your 50 ISO managers write extremely poorly worded posts claiming to be direct lenders.

After some research it seems "Prosperum Capital" is what they pull as when white labeled.
    Hey please contact us directly , we would love to explain it further and answer your question in more detail.

Senior Member Reputation points: 6639 gaxisa's Avatar

Hey please contact us directly , we would love to explain it further and answer your question in more detail.
    Sure send me an ISO agreement